Article: Neha Sargam on playing a Rape Victim

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Please see the article. Neha talks about how it feels to play a rape victim.
http://epaper.absoluteindianews.com/Details.aspx?id=2364&boxid=62051836&uid&dat=8%2F6%2F2015
Edited by Namzz - 8 years ago
tfs namzz... sry like button nt working :/
That's weird. Oh well. Hope you all liked the article. Watching it makes me sad, always wondered what Neha felt when she had to act it out.
Finally an article from one of the principal actors. Amazing article - I've always wanted to know her take on playing this character, and it's nice both actors as well as viewers are getting to learn something new regarding the laws. 

TFS, Namzz

Now WHEN is someone giving us an article on Kunal 🤔?? And what happened to that KunalonDrivetime interview?
Edited by zephyr29 - 8 years ago
I was thinking the same Rachana. Fingers crossed that we get one for KKK soon.
Thank you for posting and glad to read that she loved to do the character. Above all the fact that audience are accepting the show is very satisfying...
Thanks so much Namz for sharing. Like everybody else always wanted to know how she feels about the whole issue and wondered if she is being effected with all this. She sure is a mature girl and it would take one to potray a rape victim with such brilliance.
Yeah would love to know kunal's view too. Y aren't we getting any interviews of DAK especially since its touching such a social issue😕
Thanks for sharing Namz. Always wanted to know the actors take on the current track
Neha you are doing great job as diya
I hope we get more interivews of the actors of DAK so that we get an idea of how they all feel as a group... and individually too