Discussion of the week (DOTW) # 2 : Mothers and Daughters

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello All🤗

Our forum needs more activity. Welcome to our second discussion of the week thread. If you have a topic you want discussed pm me and i will make the thread accordingly.
I know today is already Thursday and the week is almost at an end so we will let this thread run until the following week.

This week's discussion will be about Mothers and Daughters. We are seeing how easily Shreya can be influenced by her mom. Mothers are supposed to set their children on the right path. They are their to guide them. If the mother is doing wrong its obvious that the daughter will follow in same.

This topc is very close to my heart as i myself have a beautiful daughter and i try my best to set her on the right path. I try to be a good example for her.

Shreya's mom has lead her astray. Is there any hoe for these two...?
Edited by --Jenelle-- - 8 years ago
I am just posting what I already posted in your Mother-Daughter duo post.. I felt this would be apt here😊

As soon as I read your post I googled on who a mother is and here is what I got

So... Is Shreya's Super Ma really all this?

Guide: We can see how well she guides her daughter. Every time Shreya runs to her and asks her for advice, she gives her the worst advice anyone can ever give. Most of the stupid things Shreya does is because her mother told her so.

Philosopher: Don't even get me started here. All her philosophies are wrong. Her so called Apne-Parayi(own people-strangers) philosophy is the worst of all. Come on, who calls your own cousins strangers?

Friend: A friend is not one with whom you just giggle and talk and hang out with, but is someone who really loves you and cares for you. Now which of you guys here would want your friend's family to be broken? We don't wish for such things even for our enemies. When I see Super Ma literally asking Shreya to break her family I feel like getting inside the TV and giving her a tight slap for wanting to destroy Shreya's life.

And the above quote shows how selfless a mother is.

Now is Super Ma selfless?

I seriously doubt it. Remember in yesterday's episode, she says she wants to take revenge on Sanjana because she humiliated her in front of the jeweller. Till now, you may say that Super Ma is doing all this for her daughter. But my friends,the truth is something different. She is doing all this for herself.

Now coming to Shreya:

As a true daughter she considers her mother as her bestie and shares everything with her. I don't blame her very much but yes it is an unwritten rule that you don't talk to your mother about your husband's family but try to solve it on your own. And I really think Shreya failed here.

Finally I would like to say that any daughter would one day like to be like her mother. So it is a mother's duty to set a good example and seeing Shreya, we can say what kind of example her mother set for her.

I so wish the CVs don't spoil the sacred relationship of a mother-daughter any further.

shreya & her momy selfish ppl
Originally posted by Ajay_Sanjana

shreya & her momy selfish ppl
Selfish is an understatement. Both need a reality check...
Originally posted by --Jenelle--

Selfish is an understatement. Both need a reality check...

Aah.. That's right. They are living in a false world full of themselves

They really think that the world cannot rotate without them🥱🥱 That's why they plot and plan and try to separate the family. They think that without them the family can't run. So the family must dance to their tunes🥱🥱

Someone must tell this to Shreya and her Tide Plus Ma.

"There'll be spring every year without you
England still will be here without you
There'll be fruit on the tree
And a shore by the sea
There'll be crumpets and tea without you

Art and music will thrive without you
Somehow Keats will survive without you
And there still will be rain on that plain down in Spain
Even that will remain without you,
I can do without you!

You, dear friend, who talk so well
You can go to Hartford, Hereford and Hampshire
They can still rule the land without you
Windsor Castle will stand without you
And without much ado we can
All muddle through without you

Without your pulling it the tide comes in
Without your twirling it, the Earth can spin
Without your pushing them, the clouds roll by
If they can do without you, ducky, so can I"

Oh and the entire thing within quotations is a song called 'Without You' from one of my favourite movie 'My Fair Lady'. The heroine Eliza sings this to give a reality check to the hero.
Nice Topic Jen
And wat Shreya and her ao called Mummy share is totally opposite to watever example of a Mother-Daughter duo given here.
I'm not at all liking this mother and daughter...
Both r so much irritating...
Dattt I feel like throwing my tv away whenever I c dem on screen 😡
😡😡and why is it that Shreya has to report everything to her mother. She might as well move her mom into the house with her...😡😡
I so agree with you Jen... And I think that's the plan... Send the family out and bring in Shreya's family🤢
Originally posted by Tiana.Disney

I so agree with you Jen... And I think that's the plan... Send the family out and bring in Shreya's family🤢

Yea. I think so too... shameless