Bade Acche Laggte Hai

New OS Meant to be together pt 5 on pg 12 25.3.17 - Page 2

joemahika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hellooo everyone here am back with a small OS, no bakwaas seedha story pe chalthe hai, my story on jaipur track...

so scene starts both neha vik everyone leaving  to their respective homes ram and priya bidding bye to them, after their vehicles vanishes both stood there ram holding priya very possessively by her shoulder,

ram grinning from end to end, priya super happy after a long time she seeing this big curve in his face,

priya thinking : kithne din hogaye aise hasi aapke chehra pe ram, am dying to see this smile,happiness, she snuggles more closer to ram, ram to tighten his grip, rubbing her shoulder, priya hearing her fav music rams heartbeat,she sensed his heart dancing in joy , she suddenly lift her head looking at ram , ram grinning uncontrollably he is extremely happy

priya : mr.kapoor, kaafi khush ho aap, reason pihu bday aap celebrate ki isliye ya kuch aur bhi hai, gave a questioning look

ram smilingly (hugging her tightly) priya looking here and there as they are outside : yes my dear cid wify , ek superb good news hai tumhare liye mere pass,

priya smile also widened : wow then jaldi bolo na kya hai

ram enjoying her child antics : wo good news ye hai ki jo badasa order we completed in less time, company bahuth khush hamari punctuality, service , quality of products, they gave partnership, now we are partners with a leading company, tomorrow we are shifting to new house

Priya shockingly : tomorrow???? R u serious ??? ram just assures with a smile

Priya : then neha vikram sabko jaane kyu diya aapne, priya took out her mobile to call them back, ram stops

Ram : wo log kahin nehi jaarahe hai wo kal ki hamari shifting ki preparations karne gaye hai, wahan naye ghar mein sab tayyari karne gaye hai, daadi aur maa ki iccha hai ki kuch pooja wagaira karne ki uski tayyari karne gaye hai

Priya astounished : daadi, maa ko patha hai ki kal

Ram laughingly : poora Sharma parivaar bhi aarahe hai, priya totally shocked now

Priya : matlab mere bina sabko patha hai ki hum kal...? Aur mujhe koi bathaya bhi nehi, this is not fair, priya turns away showing her back to ram, ram hugs her tightly, squeezing her hands tightly

Ram : haan sabko patha hai , meine he sabko bola ki it's a surprise for u, I wanna surpise u tomorrow, but kya karein meri pathni hai na cid ki pradhyuman hai usse kuch chupana ithni aasan nehi... pecks on her earlobe, priya turns facing ram, she is in tears, ram wipes off

Ram : arey romath darling, from tomorrow new life new journey

Priya : humari family completes daadi, maa rishab, soumya, and khush, aap, mein peehu, saying this priya tightly hugs ram

Ram : tightens his grip, to lighten the moment , mrs.kapoor kya saara romance yahin balcony pe karne ka iraada hai ya bedroom ke liye bhi kuch bacha hai, by then priya back from his hug, slightly slaps on his chest playfully, ram laughs and side hugs, both enjoying the moment fully , slept dreaming abt happy tomorrow

It's a very special morning in both ram & priya life, asusual sun ready to peep to witness our love birds love, priya asusual laying on ram broad chest hearing worlds best music, ram slept holding her very close to his heart, ram already awake, but just closed his eyes waiting for his spl good morning , priya slowly opens her eyes, looking at her love laying next to her, gave a peck on his broad chest , she just looking at him without blinking her eyes, she just adoring his innocent face, she thought he is still sleeping, slowly move her face towards his, first gave a slight peck on his forehead, she don't want to disturb his sleep, very carefully again she pecked on his both eyes, by that time ram lips curved, priya noticed felt shy, when she moved towards his cheeks, ram turned his cheek, both their lips met, priya just pecked, ram feeling those beautiful, smooth lips on his, priya saw his closed eyes enjoying the moment, she felt very shy, she left him there on bed went to freshen up, she is back in a beautiful peach green saree, she checked that ram still on bed cuddling pillow, she remembered their morning romance her cheeks turned in to crimson red, she left to peehu room to get ready , after a while priya & peehu near dining table waiting for ram but he didn't came

Peehu : mumma aaj papa abhi tak nehi aaye breakfast ke liye?? Aaj very important day  haina aaj ke din koi aise sothey hai kya, priya frowned

Priya: important day ? aisa kya hai bhai?

Peehu laughingly : aapko nehi patha, aaj badi daadi, daadi , naanu naani sab log aarahe hai hamare neye ghar ki pooja ke liye ,

Priya crossing her hands towards her chest : hmmm... so aapko bhi patha tha ki aaj naya ghar mein shift karrahe hai,sirf mumma ko nehi patha (priya steps towards peehu hugs her from back) papa chumchee mumma ko nehi bathayi aapne ... Very bad

Peehu : mumma papa ne kahan ki aapko wo khud personally unke style mein bolenge mujhse kahan ki math kaho isliye nehi share ki said very sad voice,

Priya hugs her : its ok princess, mumma majak karrahi hai baba, don't be serious , papa ki baad mein class lungi abhi breakfast ke liye late horahi hai mein jaake papa ko leke aathi hu tabtak aap shuru karo

Priya reached bedroom but he didn't see ram there, just then heard door lock sound, she turned there ram stood there giving a passionate look, priya remembered their morning romance, she bend down her head, scratching her temples,

Priya (gulping lump on throat) : pee...pee...peehu, ram stepping towards priya, priya stepping back while talking : peehu breakfast table pe intezaar karrahi hai, aap jaldi karo, by then she reached dressing table, she bumped lost her balance before she fall ram held her hand, pulled her , priya feeling goose bumps, somehow managed to escape from his grip, ram stood there in shock when he turned she stood there with crimson red cheeks, shivering lips,

Priya : jaldi aajaiye ga, sab aathe he hongey

After a while , all kapoors sharmas reached raya house, from morning ram didn't miss a chance to tease priya,  everyone ready to move to raya new house, they reached, pooja and all ended in a goodnote everyone very tired all taking rest in their rooms, here ram too waiting for priya in their bedroom, priya busy in chitchatting with daadi, kk, and sharmas, abviously she trying to compensate all these days separation from her family,ram here desperately waiting to spend time with his love, all these days he waiting for this day only, today he is relieved that finally he got back his family, now he can spend more time with his love, so much time left still priya didn't came, he tried to call, but her mobile phone on silent, by blinking screen, Natasha looks at the caller id, and smiles goes towards priya and handover the phone saying

Natasha : priya here ur phone, all the best, priya confused

Priya : all the best ???? kyu

Natasha winking : khud check karo bhai ki 17 miss calls,  hearing this priya literally runs towards their room taking her phone, all are laughing at her antics

Priya reached room, ram stood there in balcony holding a gift pack in his hands, priya very nervous as she knows ram anger very well, she took baby steps towards him, place her hand on his shoulder, ram gave a normal look

Priya mimes sorry, ram smiles at her,

Priya : toh aap gussa nehi ho mujhse??? Ram nods his head negatively, priya side hugs him

Ram : I know tum kithna miss karrahi thi inn sabko, but pls mera bhi thoda khyal rakho yaar ithne dinon se mein sirf kaam kiya tumhe aur peehu ko time he nehi depaaya, now no tensions so I want to spend more time with u & peehu, pecks on her forehead,priya smiles

Ram hurriedly leaves priya : btw I have a gift for u... come ... come .. he took her towards dressing table and make her stand there ,

Priya : kya hai mr.kapoor , aur kya dena chahthe ho, mujhe meri family dedi aapne isse bada accha gift kya hosaktha hai mere liye

Ram : uffo thodi der chup nehi rehsakthi, he handovers gift pack to her, asks her to open

Priya opens it and there it's a pearl set , she spell bounded it's a very simple & beautiful set of neck chain & earrings

Priya : its so beautiful, so pretty, mein pehnu???

Ram smilingly :mein pehnau??? May I ???

Priya nods head positively

Ram thinks some thing naughty : he starts make her wear earrings, while doing that he gave a peck on her both earlobes, priya closed her eyes, she feeling butterflies on tummy, feeling very weak, it time for neck chain, ram enjoying priyas this vulnerable state, she is just melting in his love, ram did that chain honour too while he is keeping hook he stopped hooking with hands, he bend towards her neck she feeling his hot breath on her neck lane she sensed his intentions , slowly ram took oneside of the neck chain to his lips he is trying to hook the chain using his lip, finally done, priya totally numbed , she is totally melt now in his love, ram gave a passionate kiss on her neck lane, priya just curved up her head, ram hugged her tightly squeezing her hands both are melting in eachother love

Aagey aaplog imagine karo 

Edited by joemahika - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
beeaauutiifuulll.

superb os.

but as i have said earlier also k I am The Most Innocent member on this forum.. toh how can I imagine ke raya k bich me aage kya kya hua??
so a sincere request to u...pl write second part full of raya romance.

thanks for pm.Edited by iluvusakshi - 8 years ago
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cute update...
short n sweet..๐Ÿ˜›
thanks for pm..๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by jodude - 8 years ago
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update
Thanks for pm
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: iluvusakshi

beeaauutiifuulll.

superb os.

but as i have said earlier also k I am The Most Innocent member on this forum.. toh how fan I imagine k raya k bich me aage kya kya hua??

thanks for pm.

Namrata r u the most Innocent member๐Ÿคฃ

reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful nice story...๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for pm
joemahika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iluvusakshi

beeaauutiifuulll.

superb os.

but as i have said earlier also k I am The Most Innocent member on this forum.. toh how can I imagine ke raya k bich me aage kya kya hua??

thanks for pm.

Oh my dear innocent member of this forum ๐Ÿ˜› 
jithna imagine karsakthe ho uthna karo ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb os now pls continue ur ss na
iluvusakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ramsakshi

Namrata r u the most Innocent member๐Ÿคฃ

u know na?then request the writer to continue the next part.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: joemahika

Oh my dear innocent member of this forum๐Ÿ˜›
jithna imagine karsakthe ho uthna karo๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

are yaar. i cant imagine na. thats the prob.
pl if possible write second part. plzzz.