Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS Zara Zara - Page 2

krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Listen Zara Zara song while reading this os
Ram brushed his hands through priya's waist seductively as he hugged her
and both stood motionless at d edge of cliff..staring at d nature's beauty..
priya inhaled sharply and shivered in raw touch. closing her eyes..she covered his hands with hers and got lost in d moment...
such a beautiful moment it was...
they had their SR last night..d thought made them hug each other even more tightly...they were on their honeymoon..it was a arrange marriage...
that st nervousness..1st smile..1st hesitation..1st touch...1st feel...everything fresh and just full of new found feelings...
zara zara...
behkata hai...mehakata hai...
aaj to mera tan..badan..
me pyasi hun...
mujhe bhar le...apni bahon..
turning into his embrace..she tiptoed on her heels and planted her lips gently on his chin for her 1st bold touch...Ram smiled at her getting open to him..she was such a shy last night.sumwhere he was too..but breaking all the hesitation..they touched each other's heart and became one..
so true it was..arrange marriage alwz hold the special feeling and an unbelievable respect for each other...turning from two strangers to two most knowing...
her touch showed her acceptance..her touh showed her love..her touched showed her trust into him...

zara zara...
aaj to mera tan..badan..

me pyasi hun...
she kissed his forehead..his eyes..his nose..his cheeks..his ears..his chin..while with every touch..Ram's hold tightened around her..her let his wife touch him the way she wanted...
it was the beginning on their new life..new happy married life..they needed to open up to each other...she loved d way he closed his eyes with her kisses..she loves his tight hold around her...it felt familiar and secured to be in his arms..
she was his wife.. and he was her husband..d thought made her simply too happy..
hai meri kasam..tujhko sanam
door kahin...na jaa..
she cupped his face and he opened his eyes...staring deep into his eyes..she placed her lips on his for a promising kiss...
it was a kiss of promise..it was a kiss of hope..it was a kiss of trust..it was a kiss of their new n delicate bond..it was a kiss of deir fresh love..it was a kiss of the beginning of their married life...
she kissed him with all her love...licking and sucking onto his lips...d way she learned from him last night..but her breathtaking kiss flew Ram to a new world..keep his 1 arm tight around her waist..he let his another hand roam into her hair..further snaking her neck and he pulled her damn closer for his demanding and desperate open mouthed kiss...
ye doori..kehati hai...
paas mere...aaja re...
she smiled into his lips..letting her husband kiss her the every way he wanted..he was her husband..her life..her partner..wid whom she will share her every good n bad thought ..her every smile n tear..her every chuckle and irritation. Her eyes calmness and anger...he was her undoing..
when dey 1st met in front of deir family..it was deir family who took d decision of their behalf..as the days passed..strangers turned into frnds..and frndhsip turned into love..they liked each other company

their hands craved to each other once again..it was just once dey had touched each other..the sudden desire in each other's eyes surprised them and they sulked..breaking into a uncomfortable smile and finally hugged each other..
god that could be so embarrassing..they thought..
Ram raised her chin wid his index finger and assured her with hissmile.hewas her husband and she was his smile..dey journey is of lifetime..and none can deny dat..they will always be there to fulfil each need...each demand..each want of each other..may it be physical..social or mental..
they were bound to be each others..and they loved the fact...
giving her a finally assuring look..he picked her up in his strong arms..her hands instantly snaked around his neck as a natural things while she rested her head into his neck...the scene felt magical..the moment felt magical..the new couple with husband taking wife in his arms..both lost into each other and their new found desires...
yunhi baras baras
kali ghata barase
hum yaar bhig jaye
is chahat ki barish me
they were just few steps away from their cottage when it started to rain heavily all of a sudden.. priya advised him to put her down so that they would run fast to cottage.. but Ram being Ram tightened his hold around her as he talked in d heavy rain.. taking his wife with him...
once they were in cottage, his put her down..the raw desires were evident in his dark passionate eyes..and she was damn flushed..d way her saree was clung into her curvious body..it made her look kind of naked to his desiring eyes..her saree acted as unexistant as Ram eyes her every beautiful curve lost in his wife...

meri khuli khuli laton ko suljhaye
tu apni ungaliyon se
me to hun isi
khwahish me
Ram played wid her wet stand...caressing his finger seductively on her cheeks and ears..she shuttered under his touch and her heart missed a bit when she felt his finger moving down to her chin..to her throat..to her neck and finally playing on the pallu of her side..so badly wanting to rip it off her..
she moaned his name when he loosened his wet n heavy body carelessly on her..the feeling of ownership ran through her spine..she was his..his wife..in every sense she was all his..the thought made her feel possessed by him...her fingers crawled into his wet hairs and she brushed her fingers repeatedly through them..bending into her neck Ram let his lips tongue n teeth taste his wide d very way he wanted...
his touched seemed unending..his kisses..his tasting her..all seemed never ending beautiful dream..like she could just spend her entire life into this dream..but thankful it was not just a dream..but the beautiful reality...
she didn't even realised when she was all bare in the arms of her husband who shared her bareness with his..
and then once again..she was his...
sardi ki raton me
hum soye rahe ek chadar me
hum dono tanaha ho
na koi bhi rahe hai..is ghar me
Ram collapsed onto priya as she pulled him even closer to herself..panting highly...staring at his beautiful wife..Ram was still amused with the blush she had in her cheeks..how could she still manage to blush this beautiful in front of husband...the question remained puzzle..
it was still heavily raining outside..in the freak of their desires..they didn't even bother to close window and the cold winds made them cuddle all the more into each other..pulling the cosy duvet onto them..Ram kept her so damn close in his embrace..priya soothingly rested her head on d heart of her husband..still lost in the blissful moment..she lets her hands snake around his waist while her legs lost between his..
it was their home.. just them two.. on their honeymoon..
zara zara...
aaj to mera tan..badan..

me pyasi hun...
priya slowly opened her eyes only to find herself locked in her husband..she smiled at the feel.. how can it feel so incredible in d arms of sum1 else..we lid all our life alone..so many years of our life..lost in our own old..school colge..studies..our free life..and then we get sum1 with whom we realise..how alone we were all our life and now how complete it feel to adjust perfectly in urs partners safe embrace..all the tension..all the nonsense thought seems to run away from the mind and only the feel of togetherness that engulfs the surrounding...
smiling at her own thought, she realised she had madly fallen in love with her husband...crawling closer on his chest she kissed his forehead for being her husband..coming in her life..and being her life forever..
music..
outside..there was no hope was sunlight..it was still raining and the sun ways seemed to vanish in d beautiful weather.. she loved the weather. the cold outside..and the cosy embrace of her husband..what a breath taking combination...
aaja re..aa re
she again turned to look at him n found he was awake and was staring at her...
music...
she asked with her eyes why he was staring at her like this...but instead of answering ..he just kept staring at her with satisfactory smile of completeness...
but there was mischief in his eyes as well...she looked at him suspicious...but b4 she could realised his intensions..she was underneath him shocked and he was kissing her madly..
and last she heard..both laughing..giggling at then moaning...
music again (guitar)
they were sitting at a beautiful cliff wid Ram playing d guitar...Ram was master in it...priya started at him wid full interested and enjoy his art..he did it so beautifully...she had to clap for him..he made annoyed face and acked for a kiss instead...
she looked around..though there were just two there but still she feared if sum1 could walk off dem..dat annoyed Ram more and he left angrily followed by his poor wife wid baby face...
tadpaye mujhe teri sabhi bate
ek baar ae diwane
jhuta hi sahi
pyar to kar
as Ram walked into cottage grumpily, he threw d guitar in 1 corner carelessly and sat on d couch...poor priya who had silently watched all this..made baby face knowing her husband was angry..she sat beside him and held his hand..but he snapped it away..she tried again but he again snapped her hand n went to sit on d bed..
she made sad face and followed him..sitting right beside him she rested her head on his shoulder but he moved away from her...not knowing what to do..she simply got up and sat on his lap..startled her tried to pull away but she snaked her 1 hand tightly around his neck while cupped his face wid another hand..to make him look at her...
she pleaded wid her eyes to forgive her..even held her ear..but Ram simply didn't gave in and was loving his wify manaofying him..he wanted to be pampered more...
me bhuli nahi
hasi mulakate
bachain karke mujhko
mujhse yun sa pher nazar
Ram thupped priya on d bed and got up to leave when she held his hand from back..walked closer to him..she held his hand tighter and kissed asking for forgiveness..she didn't like d idea of making him angry..sumthing snapped inside her..she felt hurt and guilty..like she had did sum big crime..she made him upset..isn't it a big crime enough ?..soothingly carrsing his hand..she hugged him from back and kissed his back repeatedly...like saying sorry again n again..
ruthega na mujhse
mere sathiya ye wada kara

tere bina mushkil hai
jina mera...mere dilbar
her lovely nature had to melt ram's heart...turning around, he stared at her with smile while her eyes which had almost got moist smiled back at him with all d love...but he was shocked..he didn't like tears in her eyes..wiping off all d tears wid his thumsb he nodded his head in NO..ordering her not to cry..he planted a loving kiss on her forehead to sooth her..tears still rolled down from her eyes...as she made him know..she cnt leave without him..she cnt take his indifferent attitude towrds her..she vil just die if he ever leave her or behave wid her like a stranger..
he took her in his promising hug and kissed her sensesness..letting her know..she was his..and he can never let go of her watsoever...
priya just gave in willingly..
zara zara...
aaj to mera tan..badan..

me pyasi hun...
Ram walked onto her till she fell back on d bed taking hom on top of her...she parted away and looked at him surprised...
but Ram was in no mood to let go of her..he affected her so deeply...d thought made his heart swell in immense love..how could his fake anger can make her cry..how can he affect her so deeply..doesn she him so much ?? d though made Ram go possessive over her all d more...she was his..his wife..his life..his partner in every god damn thing..even in his breaths and his beats..
her eyes told him a tale of her need for him..like he could read d submission in her eyes...is love dis beautiful ? ..is being in relationship..being married is dis beautiful..like u get a sum1 who cares for u more dan anything else..who is ready to fulfil u every dream..who loves u so madly dat u dnt need anything else...who's life just revolves around and u..u mean d world to sum1...
how incredible d relation n feeling could be...
hai meri kasam..tujhko sanam
door kahin...na jaa..
priya remained patient as Ram removed her clothes followed by his...she smiled wid tears as he once again touched her heart and tasted her curves wid all his authority..she loved how his hands desperately moved all over her body..she loved dat crave in his touch just for her...
her tears of contentment rolled down from her eyes as he once again touched her soul..breaking all d barrier away...his body filled her wid love and she felt live once again..she was his..

ye doori..kehati hai...
paas mere...aaja re...
dey had fulfilled each other for more dan enough times..but still dere was no way dey wanted to part away from each other...
priya started at out of window..smiling at d beautifull rain..laying in her bed..all bare..turned into a side facing window..while Ram was right behind her..all bare like her wid his hands lost into her under d duvet..his chest was plastered against her back and his face was hidden into her neck..
and deir duvet was hiding deir bareness till deir chests..
could any morning be more beautiful dan dis ..
aaja re...aaja re

aaja re ...aeee...
standing at d clif...priya once again turned around to adjust herself into his cozy embrace..Ram smiled d way she opened to him in all dis time...hugging her tight into his embrace ..aRam to relished every beat of d moment...
Ram smiled,"i never knew...my family will give me my life in d form of u priya.."
priya smiled back in his arms,"i cnt thnk my family enough for giving me d happiness of entire world in d form of u Ram.."
it was den..dey took dey lips into each others for deir never ending love !!
Edited by krunalidivecha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters