TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello, this is an OS about Bhushan. It is for Neil's birthday. Hope you like it. Please do comment. Negative criticism are also welcome.

Bhushan sat sadly on the bed thinking of what had happened to Ajay. True, he was angry with him but, that didn't change the fact that he was his brother. He shuddered as he remembered seeing Ajay in the hospital bed with oxygen mask. He knew that his little brother was very much sensitive and couldn't bear pain easily. He thought back to the day when he had comforted Ajay for the first time. It was when they were seven years old. Ajay had fallen down from a tree and hurt himself.

Ajay, Ajay... don't cry, I am here.

I want Ma...

Ma?

Yes... I want Ma... Bhaiyya please tell her to come back and kiss my wound. See, I have big wound here.

Bhushan had been only eight years old at that time. But he had known that Ajay's Ma could never come back to him.

Ajay... Do you want chocolates? See I have five with me and I'll give you three.

No... I want Ma... and only Ma...

Ajay... what if I give you all my five chocolates? Will you stop crying?

You'll give me ALL your chocolates?

Bhushan had looked at his hands and had thought of how hard he had been saving to get those chocolates. Then he had looked at Ajay's earnest tear stained face. He just put the chocolates in his hands.

Yes, Ajay... now please stop crying.

I love you, Bhaiyya.

Bhushan still remembered how Ajay had hugged him. From that day, he had always protected Ajay and never let him cry. Being nearly of the same age a bond had soon developed between the two brothers with Bhushan being Ajay's confidante, mentor and guide. He smiled as the memory of his tenth birthday came to him. Actually it was the eve of his tenth birthday.

Bhushan Bhaiyya?

Yes, Ajay... Do you want anything?

Woh... Bhaiyya, tomorrow is your birthday... And... I wanted to give you this.

Ajay held out a paper. Bhushan looked at the poorly drawn and colored picture of two stick figures holding hands. On top of the picture Ajay had written Hpay Burday Bhushan Bhiiya'.

Ajay, my birthday is tomorrow and not today.

I know Bhaiyya, but I wanted to wish you first.

Thank you so much Ajay, you are the first to wish me.

Bhushan smiled as he remembered how this had become the beginning of the birthday ritual' between the brothers. Ajay always wished him on the eve of his birthday every year. And every year Bhushan never told him that his Ma always wished him before Ajay could. His eyes fell on the calendar and he was surprised to see that tomorrow was his birthday. Because of all the unexpected events, no one had wished him or reminded him of his birthday. He sighed a little and got up to take a shower and hit the bed when he saw a small paper beside the calendar. He took it and was surprised to see a drawing of two stick figures holding hands. On top of the picture, it was written Happy Birthday, Bhushan Bhaiyya' and on the bottom of the picture a note was written Bhaiyya, I am sorry for everything. I cannot tell you what is happening to me right now but do believe me when I say that I do love you - Your Brother, Ajay'. Bhushan read the note again and went to Ajay's room.

Bhaiyya? You here?

Yes... Am I not allowed here?

No... Bhaiyya please come in.

I just came here to tell you that yes I am still mad at you for not letting me help you but I still trust you and will always protect you even if you don't let me. And I will never let your eyes fill with tears even if it cost me my life to do that. Oh... and you are the first to wish me. Thank you.

Edited by Tiana.Disney - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Many Thanks Tiana.. Hope i can call you by this name..
I loved this OS, something touched my heart, dont know why.. May be i wish to see more brotherly side of Bhushan & Ajay.. Bhushan offering all his chocolates just to stop Ajay's tears.. That childhood birthday gift was so sweet.. Bhushan hiding from ajay that ma already wish him before Ajay was really sweet of Bhushan.. Lost brother love is reborn with these memories..

Loving it to the core these lines are sooo so touching!!!

I just came here to tell you that yes I am still mad at you for not letting me help you but I still trust you and will always protect you even if you don't let me. And I will never let your eyes fill with tears even if it cost me my life to do that. Oh... and you are the first to wish me. Thank you.

Thank you so much once again for entertaining us with your amazing creativity... Please do keep writing more... :)
Edited by smileeee - 8 years ago
sreenaveena thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good yaar :)
cute bday wish 

Thanks for Pm :)
NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was simply just to sweet😃

A very well constructed and beautifully written one shot...

Keep writing and sharing😃
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One more thing i missed to mention.. 
Picture & Quote is so apt to them.. Special thanks to it..
TianaWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: smileee

Many Thanks Tiana.. Hope i can call you by this name..

I loved this OS, something touched my heart, dont know why.. May be i wish to see more brotherly side of Bhushan & Ajay.. Bhushan offering all his chocolates just to stop Ajay's tears.. That childhood birthday gift was so sweet.. Bhushan hiding from ajay that ma already wish him before Ajay was really sweet of Bhushan.. Lost brother love is reborn with these memories..

Loving it to the core these lines are sooo so touching!!!

Thank you so much once again for entertaining us with your amazing creativity... Please do keep writing more... :)

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment😳... The relationship between brothers is truly great... I hope they explore that in the show too...

And you can call me Tiana😊... By the way what can I call you?
TianaWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreenaveena

Good yaar :)

cute bday wish 

Thanks for Pm :)

Aww... Thanks...😳
TianaWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehak9

Cute one 👍🏼

Glad you liked it
TianaWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: NAVI55

This was simply just to sweet😃

A very well constructed and beautifully written one shot...

Keep writing and sharing😃

😳Thank you for reading and commenting😳
TianaWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: smileee

One more thing i missed to mention.. 

Picture & Quote is so apt to them.. Special thanks to it..

And thank you for reading😊😃