THBSTH 3rd August 2015 written update

mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

bhushan lays shreya on bed and sparkles water on her face. she says where am i? Bhushan says whats wrong? Sanjana says what happened to you out of blue? She says i was cleaning the room. I fainted. Sanjana says lets take you to hospital. Shreya says no i fear injections. Sanjana says no lets call doctor. Shreya says no bhushan will take care of me. Bhushan takes her to room. She says why didn't you ask angoori to help you? Shreya says i don't trust anyone after what ajay did. He says just rest right now.Shreya calls her mom and tells her about the saari. She says there was some other guy in her life. Her mom says bhushan's family can pardon her for the bf. Find something solid. Shreya says i will investigate everything about that guy.

Ajay takes a book & drops all the books, Sanjana helps him. He says you dont have to be my nurse. She says you couldn't move so i came for her. Inspector calls her and tells that they have arrested the thugs. she says i can even come right now but i will come tomorrow. Sanjana says take off you shirt so we can chane the bandge. He cant take off, sanjana helps him. She dresses his wound and says let me brin the other shirt. She makes him wear the shirt.

Dadi says to mamiji sanjana is the best for ajay, the way she takes care of him. Mamiji says you are right. she is very active for ajay, she always takes care of him.Dadi says thats good for him. Sanjana says i am taking ajay to police station. Insepctor has arrested some thugs, we need to reconize them. Kirlok says i and bhushan will come as well. Sanjana says okay i am calling him. Bhushan says let me call. He calls and says what? when? and why did ajay come to meet you? Bhushan tells everyone few minutes ago ajay met him and changed his statement. He said no one attacked him, it was an accident. Everyone is dazed.

Agarwal laughs on the call and says this is great. Ajay comes in agarwal says you have bruises you should have asked me to come. ajay says i want to know the reason of these bruises? Ajay says i wanna know why you sent those thugs and tried to kill me in hospital?
Sanjana says ajay is concealing something from us. He knows thugs attacked him. Ajay says maybe the thugs are blackmailing him. Elaichi says call ajay. Ajay's number is unavailabale. Elaichi says he should have come by now.
Ajay says i am here to ask why you did this? how can a dad do this to his daughter. Agarwal says why shouldn't i do this? She married without my consent, she lead me down. You thought you can marry her in court and i wont react. she will regret. Ajay says was that all drama? coming to our place and that wedding. Agarwal says so no one doubts me.
mamaji says they can attack him twice. Bhushan says his brothers are alive to save him. Mamaji says lets go to police station and asks Avni &. Mishhri to call all his friends and ask is he there? Sanjana says i should ask papa, he has contacts in cops maybe he can help. Vinati says yes take care. elaichi says i am really scared for him.
Shreya reads sanjana's diary. Her mom calls and asks did you find something? Shreya says i dont get a lot of time. ajay is missing, her mom says go and look in their room.

ajay says you can't do this to your daughter. Agarwal says my dignity and name is everything for me. I am sanjana's dad. She had to marry the guy of my choice, i will even kill for this. Ajay says she is my wife and i will protect her. Give me a chance and maybe i am like the guy you wanted her to marry. don't take my wife from me. Agarwal says you are begging for your wife? you can never be guy of my choice. Ajay says i will do anything, just give me a chance to prove. Agarwal says okay then let me give you a chance. you will have to do something. ajay says i am ready.

Precap-Agarwal gives ajay a packet and says deliver it on construction site & He says put these eye drops in your eyes.Ajay's vision is blurred. Sanjana's sister tells sanjana to save ajay's life.

Edited by mehak9 - 8 years ago