Introduction Thread - Post leap members, Welcome to All of you!

Posted: 8 years ago

Hello friends😃

Post the time leap in the show, this forum has become active and lively so we thought of having a introduction thread for all of you so that we can get to know each other here well.

So introduce yourselves with these following questions...

Name:

DOB:

Place:

Current TV shows you watch:

Fav. Celebrities:

Reasons you like DAK:

A warm welcome to ALL of you for joining this forum! Keep the fun going and enjoy.

Regards,
Jyoti06 & *Dev.*

Edited by *Dev.* - 8 years ago
This is so sweet of you guys to arrange an introduction thread for all of us new members, Thank You DT

Name : Arpita Dey

DOB : 11th August

Place : West Bengal, India

Current TV Show : Tarak Mehta, Satrangi Sasural, DharamVeer Repeat On Dangal, Doli Aarmano Ki, & Sometimes Piya Rangrezz

Fav Celebrities : Uncountable Lol But I would like to mention I am a huge admirer of Mugdha chaphekar & Rati pandey from my school days, and I am a huge fan of the evergreen couple Rajat-Mugdha (Prithviraj-Sanyogita)

Why Doli : Hmmm started watching it for Kunal Karan Kapoor but now I watch it for its storyline as well as for the characters like Shaurya n Diya, these days I am addicted with it.
Name: Namita Murti  - Nickname: Namz (Almost everyone calls me by my nickname)

DOB: December 26th

Fave Celebs: Aniruddh Dave, Neha Sargam, Barun Sobti - TV celebs.

Bollywood & Hollywood - too many to count.

TV Shows: only watch DAK in Hindi but a lot of North American shows.

Reasons: DAK is unique. Started watching for Neha but love the show and Kunal. Edited by Namzz - 8 years ago
Name: Call me Harpu😊

DOB: 5 days before christmas

Place: the hospital

Current TV shows you watch: KB, CID, NCW, DAK, JA, IKNMP, JR,

Fav. Celebrities: SRK, Deepika, Shahid...

Reasons you like DAK: All the drama.😆 Especially back in the Urmi days.. hopefully, this leap will also be interesting.😳
Welcome to all of you. Lets' enjoy DAK together
Thanks for the thread!
Name: Arushi

DOB:17th November

Place: U.S.A

Shows I currently watch: Doli Armaanon Ki

Favorite Celebrity: Definitely Kunal Karan Kapoor

Why DAK: I started watching this show for Kunal Karan Kapoor and enjoy his acting a lot. I now have started loving the story line and the chemistry between Kunal Karan Kapoor and Neha Sargam
Name: People call Laxmi, Lux, Glider etc etc...

DOB: 4 days before HP and JKR's 😉😆

Place: India

Current TV shows you watch: DAK, Indian Idol...occassionally TSM and DYM

Fav. Celebrities: Kunal Karan Kapoor, Aakanksha Singh, Ashnoor Kaur and now, Neha Sargam too

Reasons you like DAK: KKK's acting of course...relieved that they chose Neha as his pair...love her too...looking forward to progress in story-line... 
thanks dev...

Name: sonali

DOB: 7th nov

Place: kolkata, West Bengal

Current TV shows you watch: DAK

Fav. Celebrities:Kunal Karan kapoor

Reasons you like DAK: Kunal Karan kapoor's brilliant performance 
Thanks for the thread Dev.

Name: Seema P

DOB:17th July

Place: Mumbai, India

Current TV shows you watch: Amongst Hindi just DAK, rest all English crime series😃

Fav. Celebrities: TV celebrity Neha Sargam, Neil Bhatt, Sarita Joshi and now Manasi Salvi , Kamya Punjabi 
and Kunal Karan Kapoor

Reasons you like DAK: Frankly started watching the show since i got the news of Neha's entry, but now hooked on due to story line, good scripting/direction and of course loving Kunal Karan Kapoors  peformance and his chemistry with Neha Sargam.
Edited by SeemaNP - 8 years ago

thank you Dev...

Name: Priya. Some friends call me Pree. So that's my ID here. :D

DOB: Indian Independence day ❤️

Place: India. :D

Current TV shows you watch: Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls, sometimes Tu Mera Hero and DAK (always)

Fav. Celebrities: list is too long. But I admire all the cast of DMG, MJHT, DWTG and DAK.😳

Reasons you like DAK: I started off just for KKK. I like Neha as well. Watched a bit of CCBM.  And now I like the characters, the story, and Shaya.
Edited by -Pree.Jaani- - 8 years ago