Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

Putti 11.30 pm??? Where does your parents live??

Dristi my parents live 5 hrs from Bangalore..
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
looking at your flight timing I thought somewhere abroad.. I distinctly remember you saying it was Karnataka before but got a little confused..
Anyway, have a great trip! safe journey..
Originally posted by dristi64

looking at your flight timing I thought somewhere abroad.. I distinctly remember you saying it was Karnataka before but got a little confused..
Anyway, have a great trip! safe journey..

Dristi she is going abroad...her parents who are going with her live 5 hours from bangalore
At times I feel Dude is more vulnerable (emotionally) than II.

He is mature no doubt but emotionally he is lot more anxious than II.

II shares everything with Akka. Even Amma at times. Dude doesn't share anything with anyone. Keeps all his insecurities to himself and suffers alone.

He might be angry lot more with Ranjan also coz he never expected anything even close to the scandal. Then he lost his mother.

Never went ahead to find the truth out of fear that doubt which he has might just get confirmed.

II coming in his life has changed lot many things. He is more around in MM now. He can see his old loving and caring father in what Ranjan does. Coming face to face with difficulties which his father faces. Might never forgive but may let go slowly now. 

Strike might just prove catalyst in developing lost father-son relationship from Dude's end. Also having child of his own makes him see from Rajan's perspective. On having his own kids he might just feel more for his Dad.

Putti thanks for the PM. I must have missed out on some conversation about your trip. Thought it was a regular one to parents' place. My bad.
Anyway, I'm thrilled for you! Travelling to a new place is always fun. Have a great great time. Look for your R&B if possible and get back to us with lots of stories!!😉
God I am hating my ISP and IF too much my posts keep disappearing and I am being re-directed to diff. web pages...😡
Strike might just prove catalyst in developing lost father-son relationship from Dude's end. Also having child of his own makes him see from Rajan's perspective. On having his own kids he might just feel more for his Dad.

Bang on Preeti 👏
Originally posted by shidin0117

God I am hating my ISP and IF too much my posts keep disappearing and I am being re-directed to diff. web pages...😡

Shilpa

Most of the time you login from laptop so keep a copy of your posts in notepad..
hi hallo everyone!!!
my todays nite shift got changed to sunday!!!
so today freenite...
how r u all people??where is asma???and swara??did they came??abd why in slow eating pages???
Now I am going mad, my hate mail got posted, but what i had written about the update and Nivi and a msg for putti didn't, this has already happened 3 times.
Hope this gets posted

Putti...Have a safe and happy trip and enjoy and enjoy...