Users

Frequent Posters

jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the update 
Dude is changing for good
That too because of II 
I knew only II has the potential to make dude emotionally secure and can mend this father-son relation 

Reading about golden temple made me a little emotional 
My mom go there atleast once a year after my illness 
Even I have gone there 3 times
Although I don't believe in God but when you help there in langar, you feel yourself at peace, you get to know life is anything but fair and if you stop complaining about it and start living it with your heart, its worth an experience you should try
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha. R&B being so concerned about his dad was just amazing to read.  Sam must have had a shock seeing him being so concerned about their father.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jairathore97

Loved the update 

Dude is changing for good
That too because of II 
I knew only II has the potential to make dude emotionally secure and can mend this father-son relation 

Reading about golden temple made me a little emotional 
My mom go there atleast once a year after my illness 
Even I have gone there 3 times
Although I don't believe in God but when you help there in langar, you feel yourself at peace, you get to know life is anything but fair and if you stop complaining about it and start living it with your heart, its worth an experience you should try

NOOO
Its NOT because of II
II may have played a tiny part... NO its not because of II

II is NOT  a soap bahu
She is not instrumental in any good tidingsπŸ˜† We will let her be lost, confused and caring.
R&B is finding himself feeling differently ALL ON HIS OWN

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hanky Panky?.. seriously! Tan is so cute. 
after all Rb is worried for his dad. without realizing II's care and anxiety is rubbing off on to RB. it's interesting how it  takes an outsider (in this case II since she isnt directly connected to the bhallas in that sense)  to give you a third person's perspective of things. RB is so mired in his sorrow and so bitter from his experiences that he is unable to see things as they are. but its changing. of course this change will bring with itself its own set of woes and anxieties before it settles, but its for the good.  

and absolutely correct 90 per cent of the time things are not as they are perceived or reported. 
I have a strange feeling its something to do with the robber gang. if not Harish directly, then the goons he has for sons could have played a part. after all their sights are on the excelsior empire - by hook or by crook. 

the other thing that struck me was RB actually investing in Vik's project. really?? like sex,  good returns are something he cant stay away from? I thought he would do this only because manny was invested in the guy. but now? do you think he could rethink his decision now that Makrand in on the anvil. 

and nisha do guys really discuss their sex life with others? aiyooo!
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

ABSOLUTELY

Dristi Very well written, time and proximity are the biggest factors that alter our opinions about the most tragic situations
I am not saying rape will turn consensual, but in cases like this, where there is no ONE version of truth... its all a blur, NOBODY other than Ranjan knows... even he doesnt know, because he "woke up in a daze to find himself in his boxers"😭
Time and proximity actually work in helping heal

there is a little fight thats tere ineach of us
we fight to accept things that hit us in the gut...to accept DAD was innocent is accept MA was wrong in committing a SUICIDE...how can he let that sink in him?? right..so Ranjan will forever remain guilty for him

but maybe the proximity will highlight the love he feels for dad and make him do things without realizing what he is upto
forgive dad for things without full conscious knowledge

how can u hate a person who constantly loves u?? the love might be hitting dude like well burnt bricks each day
someday his walls will crack..and i hope and pray for it 😊  
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

NAMS

Thank you my fellow sister of MASπŸ˜†

LOL you are welcome πŸ˜†
my review of crazily overdone and all over the place  πŸ˜†  but thanks for still liking it i must say πŸ˜›
NSB7 thumbnail
Shru
ham sab tho tan ko bhool hi gaye the πŸ˜›
liked your review a lot as usual 
bechara not even two times in a week πŸ€£

but seriously loved how Tan is all upto date with dad's situation and already in the mode of action at solving things

chalo
ab mai kat leti hoon ive already blabbered too much

reviews dheklena aur review bhi karna

have a good time everyone😳 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

LOL you are welcome πŸ˜†

my review of crazily overdone and all over the place  πŸ˜†  but thanks for still liking it i must say πŸ˜›

We all seem to be turning into II when it comes to talking, so I get youπŸ˜†
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
His mind wandered to his sister
"have u baby proofed the house" he asked worried

"Are ur in laws still in town?" so he did

"Did he get home safe?" he enquired

"Is she upset" R&B enquired worried

"Hes not home yet" R&B said like a child

Ofcourse he is worried about II

Ahh... the compassionate R&B ! Love it.  πŸ‘

Nisha - too much in one chapter.  Loved that he is expressing. He is getting dragged into the family. II has a small role as well in transforming him and grounding him without his knowledge. I see signs of transformation from nomad to family man.

The wall he had build around himself after his mom passing is slowly cracking. May be more time in Delhi around family; the security he feels with II; All the inlaw relationships some how contributing to his change. Hopefully it all turns out good.

Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Hanky Panky?.. seriously! Tan is so cute. 

after all Rb is worried for his dad. without realizing II's care and anxiety is rubbing off on to RB. it's interesting how it  takes an outsider (in this case II since she isnt directly connected to the bhallas in that sense)  to give you a third person's perspective of things. RB is so mired in his sorrow and so bitter from his experiences that he is unable to see things as they are. but its changing. of course this change will bring with itself its own set of woes and anxieties before it settles, but its for the good.  

and absolutely correct 90 per cent of the time things are not as they are perceived or reported. 
I have a strange feeling its something to do with the robber gang. if not Harish directly, then the goons he has for sons could have played a part. after all their sights are on the excelsior empire - by hook or by crook. 

the other thing that struck me was RB actually investing in Vik's project. really?? like sex,  good returns are something he cant stay away from? I thought he would do this only because manny was invested in the guy. but now? do you think he could rethink his decision now that Makrand in on the anvil. 

and nisha do guys really discuss their sex life with others? aiyooo!

@ bold πŸ‘πŸ‘
and πŸ€£ @ vik's project wala part - ike sex πŸ€£

dristi - cannot agree more
II in blodd and veins and she is directly forcing the fingers to keep tyingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

tadaaa