Posted: 8 years ago
Changing are we???

So R&B is finally starting to show that he cares for ranjan...good to see this side..

And yes we do see a different side of manya too...don't know What's happening with makarand but I hope she knows what she's doing...

I like this equation between R&B and Ranjan...there are still wounds but dude is trying to be civil and little caring owing to Ranjan's age and his wife's fondness...

I dont think it can become any better...They can never become lovey dovey...or he can never leave argent for excel...a little bit help here and there...talking with him...taking care of him when required...tats how much it can go...
Originally posted by dsgirl

Changing are we???

So R&B is finally starting to show that he cares for ranjan...good to see this side..

And yes we do see a different side of manya too...don't know What's happening with makarand but I hope she knows what she's doing...

Wish we all knew what we were doing in life. 99% of the world doesnt know😭 We PROJECT an image of knowing it all😭 Manya is honest, what u see is what u get, like R&B
She doesnt worry about what Appa will think or Kamakshi Athai will think
They shouldnt be hurt by her antics anyway, they have no connection to Makarand or HER
Unrest it is..
Manya's quest for love, the labourers with their demands and most importantly, the turmoil within R&B, the son..

Family is after all family.. no matter whom or what Manny chooses, Sam & Co. are going to worry for her.. 
Manny's been reiterating time and again that she's a big girl but she's also shown us that she's far from wise..
There are times when life gets turbulent without any contribution from us, but most of the time it is our actions that make it so... If sex is all Manny couldn't live without than she wouldn't have hung on to Vik so... 

Time and proximity does alter our attitude about things and people a lot... being far away from Ranjan and that too immediately after the scandal, it was easier for the Dude to be angry and bitter... but as so much time has passed and he's recollectiong things like how his father has been an example for him growing up, it's becoming harder for R&B to hold on to his coloured feelings, especially since Ranjan is in trouble..

It takes a lot to be angry and bitter since the nature of man is to love.. and as time goes by, it takes a lot more to hold on to grudges than letting them go..
Maybe there is hope for the peace of mind of her husband that II had been praying for..
II and dude walking back to the hotel from the shrine...its just simple a beautiful thing..😳 i have no clue why i loved that moment so much.!!
dude and dad

there are a number of thoughts that occurred to my mind...!
1. whatever it is..its human nature to love your parents back...and feel for them!!
u do it without knowledge.

2. he wont call dad directly...it means giving up on some sort of code/fight/hate hr is holding inside him
its like trusting ranjan again and he wont - THIS IS PURELY MY ASSUMPTION
its like doing injustice to MA? to reach out to dad?

3.but he will still find out how dad is..cos it affects him...and he just doesnt want to accept it but every day in his life when he was little..he grewup looking admiring dad..its so much in him that worry and love for him cant be erased off his mind.

4.i hope dude text's dad one..just once

manny
she is on her own tour of making things work in her life...with nobody to guide ill put it like with nobody to agree with what she wants to do..she is just doing her owwwnn thing.!
maybe the need to feel like she belongs with somebody and somebody wants to belong with her or for the need of physical satisfaction..she is jumping at the first suitable option...i am worried for her

loved her response to the prasad..still a kid wide awake in her

loved two parts 

= "Hes not home yet" R&B said like a child

= He was in the balcony on the phone, at D II and later at the staircase landing.
Savy would "coach" the kids on polite behavior by channeling Ranjan's example

"Dad never pretends to be busy at family events, he attends them because he WANTS TO. Not because he "tore himself away from the life of a CEO with great difficulty"
The people that are close to you should see the REAL you. Save the "image" for the rest"
a dam nice msg given across to us in a understandable and acceptable Ma like way 👏

thanks Nisha
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

I like this equation between R&B and Ranjan...there are still wounds but dude is trying to be civil and little caring owing to Ranjan's age and his wife's fondness...

I dont think it can become any better...They can never become lovey dovey...or he can never leave argent for excel...a little bit help here and there...talking with him...taking care of him when required...tats how much it can go...

Swathi

That will never happen😭 He does not have the courage to dig up the scandal and find out the truth. He took the easy way of hurting by not talking to his Dad. He has lived in India and Malcha Marg more than ever before, even when Savvy was alive he wasnt in Malcha Marg so much
HOW can he be unaffected?
Maybe thats why he was running away when he was single?
Coz the longer he stayed the more he wanted to "do something about his predicament"

Now that there is II HE IS HAVING TO

Sorry, I kinda got carried away..
Ppl are welcome to ignore my review... it's too long😆
Originally posted by dristi64

Unrest it is..
Manya's quest for love, the labourers with their demands and most importantly, the turmoil within R&B, the son..

Time and proximity does alter our attitude about things and people a lot... being far away from Ranjan and that too immediately after the scandal, it was easier for the Dude to be angry and bitter... but as so much time has passed and he's recollectiong things like how his father has been an example for him growing up, it's becoming harder for R&B to hold on to his coloured feelings, especially since Ranjan is in trouble..

It takes a lot to be angry and bitter since the nature of man is to love.. and as time goes by, it takes a lot more to hold on to grudges than letting them go..
i really liked all these lines Dristi..i agree and cant explain how much
@bold a dam nice point well made
👏
NAMS
Thank you my fellow sister of MAS😆
ABSOLUTELY

Dristi Very well written, time and proximity are the biggest factors that alter our opinions about the most tragic situations
I am not saying rape will turn consensual, but in cases like this, where there is no ONE version of truth... its all a blur, NOBODY other than Ranjan knows... even he doesnt know, because he "woke up in a daze to find himself in his boxers"😭
Time and proximity actually work in helping heal
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago