Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NSB7

one more thing

Nisha - i had mentioned how beautiful the line about the tear drop falling on the bedsheet and drying up was and how i appreciate your writing which sort of goes like "a sentence that says something..on the surface its just water..if understand the depth its pearls hidden in shells.."

not sure u saw it

today's update was one more such simple things with a great depth scenario
the entire update was a resonance of beautiful emotions i fail to describe
πŸ‘πŸ˜³

ok byeee

I did Namratha. I was at work when I read itπŸ˜ƒ
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR NOTICING IT😳 The first drop darkens the fabric and all others simply soak it
Thank you for loving this part.  He has incredibly painful things in his heart. Just like his being wealthy is real. What happened to Savvy is real too. We cant choose the grief life decides to give us😭

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Nisha. Meri binti to Aapne poori kar di. u took them to harmandir sahib. OMG thank you thank you thank you. And it was just as I had imagined.  savvy and the kids at the temple, RbB's little wrist with the kara. I feel like killing someone..it's so excruciating the imagery of three little kids with their mom. Oh God did he pray  for her well being. I am crying now.
And Ranjan, in the middle of this terrible strike he has the time to talk to II. Paavam Ranjan. The sweetest guy there ever was. These bhallas are giving me some sort of an affliction, I can't take this anymore. 

So so true we always prayed for better marks, restaurant visits, silly things. It is only later one realizes what one actually needs to ask for...and it's rarely something for oneself. 

Thank you million times. And now I am smiling thinking of RbB and II with their little ones in the temple In the future. Awww.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

What a beautiful update Nisha. 😊

It is as good as the visit I made to Harmandir Sahib a couple of years ago. I made it a point to go both at night and in the morning. The sight at night was so so beautiful. Serene. Clean.

One of the few temples where there is actually silence and you can hear your own thoughts. I loved the place. And yes to the service minds of the Sikhs.

In such a serene place, you show us II's transition from a trippy young girl to a woman, a wife and a mother. Slowly, beautifully like butter melting on hot paranthas and soaking into needy pores. Lovely. II is adorable.

VERY NICE

Ya how can she always be childish and impulsive, she married a man who is very complex and mature. She has to be sucked in no sooner or later
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I did Namratha. I was at work when I read itπŸ˜ƒ
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR NOTICING IT😳 The first drop darkens the fabric and all others simply soak it
Thank you for loving this part.  He has incredibly painful things in his heart. Just like his being wealthy is real. What happened to Savvy is real too. We cant choose the grief life decides to give us😭

and he has kept all that pain in his heart so much that everything else seems very petty to him...everything that makes ppl cry is another deal with it sort of situation for him
But he is sensitive to others and not the one who dismisses it by saying..come on this is nothing in compared to what I felt 

But her(II) tears for the silliest reasons hit him in the gut! Its amusing πŸ‘

Now that it's Me = dude dad and me for II 
It will be interesting to see how it erks him when she gets hyper worried and tensed.

Thanks a lot Nisha 

Have a goodnight 
😊
Errantnomad thumbnail
He always holds II's hands when they are out together or amongst people.
I always used to think that What he fails to express in words, he does it by gestures
But when I read that he even let go of her hand in the temple premises and was wondering g about the word ' even' here it struck me for the first time that at he in turn looked at II as an emotional anchor for himself in the absence of his mother and maybe in the temple he involuntarily let go of her hand as the child in him felt his mother's presence with him then. Just a thought.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even in II's imagination Manya is being scolded! Brilliant Nisha. And of course her poor RbB's locks are being pulled...Freudian subconscious, jo  achcha lagta hai imagination waisi hi hoti hai. 
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like the feed I get in the mornings 😊

"Souls"
When two souls fall in love, there is nothing else but the
yearning to be close to the other. The presence that is felt
through a hand held, a voice heard, or a smile seen.

Souls do not have calendars or clocks, nor do they understand
the notion of time or distance. They only know it feels right to
be with one another.

This is the reason why you miss someone so much when they
are not there" even if they are only in the very next room.
Your soul only feels their absence" it doesn't realize the
separation is temporary."

Lang Leav

Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Shru
Since they are having 4. World health and population experts can take a hike.

The first a girl, then twins? then a baby girl, 7? years from now

Maanvi, 6 year old in a cute glittery pink chudidaar, the twin boys 5 ? 4? IDENTICAL dressed in cream kurta pajama one with a green scarf one with blue. The youngest a fat rotund Lasya like one year old thats just impatient and crabby

ranjan holding Maanvi's hand, they walking quietly, dainty, poised, like Samyukta. The youngest A BRAT like II

The boys, quiet shaitaan like the dude
Pulling each others' scarf, running around people, bumping into other devotees.
II unable to hold the youngest fatso, hands him to R&B

"PIDI DA. TELL DAD if you cant run after them" she ordered

"Dad's with Nivi" he chuckled

"WE DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. Idu rendum ennai apdiye pichu tinnudum (they will eat me alive)

A young Sikh 20 something brings back the green scarf tyke

"Chhalang laga raha tha, main phadd laaya" chuckling

"PAATHUKKO. We have been banned by Jet Airways, next its Golden Temple, then it will be Modern Barakhamba, then Sam's" II cried

"Quit over reacting" the lil fatso leaning on Daddy's shoulder, sucking on his collar

"Ivaloda pallu eppo daan varumo, she needs to quit sucking on stuff"
Yanking dude's collar

The lil one cries out loud

The twins get into another fight

II kneels down and warns BOTH

"RENDU PERAYUM LANGAR LA WORK PANNA VEPPEN" (I will make u work the langar shift)

"Amma... he said I dont have to wear it anymore because we are done with the temple"

"No I did not say that, he said he had 1000 in his piggy bank and he could BUY the temple"

"Shhh MY VERY OWN HOSTILE TAKE OVER RAKSHASAN. ITS A TEMPLE. LEAVE IT ALONE"

"I am going to find Dad" R&B muttered rocking the youngest

"OH NO U DONT. I WILL. YOU will watch the three"
She walked away smiling

"Amma Thatha bought me a golden temple pin" Nivi showed a lil glittery pin on her kurta

"Edukku Dad?" (why?)

"Arey gudiya gurudware se khaali haath kewen chali jaayegi?" (how can she go empty handed?)

Maanvi had big eyes like her, very calm, never breaking any rules, always affectionate and organized, babied the twins and the youngest😳

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ayyo Nisha!! Why are you tempting me so much with the glimpse into the future??? As it is I'm swamped with work today. Thought I better not start commenting now. But you just had to make me gush!😈
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So so sweet Nisha..

After a lovely n emotional update..we are gifted with future glimpses..