Fan Fictions

SS 42 - Page 8

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Yes, next chapter I will wrap up the naming, do a excerpt of the fight between Bala & Vandu.

To all those that expect II's grand entry, sorry nahi hoyega, too filmy and too artificial. We have to make sacrifices sometimes.

Nisha can r&b go to Amritsar please 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, next chapter I will wrap up the naming, do a excerpt of the fight between Bala & Vandu.

To all those that expect II's grand entry, sorry nahi hoyega, too filmy and too artificial. We have to make sacrifices sometimes.

Toh fir Madamji next chapter ke liye kitne baje aaoon?πŸ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Next chapter around  6 PM EST
harshita27 thumbnail

Next chapter around  6 PM EST

Issi baat pe muaah!πŸ˜†
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shubhasree...Subhasya shreegram...Lil Maanvi ko iss duniya mei aane ke liye...
Nisha...thanks for associating idlis to flying saucer...now I am going to use to irritate/tease my children when they what's for breakfast 2mrow...they will be left wracking their brains. I just keep wondering how do you come with such cute things...

Idly, Vada, Pongal, sambhar, chutney, coffee...its the unsaid, unwritten fixed menu in all marriages, naming ceremonies for breakfast...everyone loves it...and coming to coffee...only one thing has changed now they keep 2-3 drums ...with sugar, sugarless (diabetics population is on the rise), and tea also...

And in this Subhasree (mini II)...I dressed up my daughter for bro's marriage in pattupavadai...using a hair extension (readymade braid)  and fixing it with jasmine strings wrapped around, parandi and at the starting of the braid...fire cracker string arranged in half moon curve...u r just bringing back lovely memories.

Appa, Appa...when will u accept that u have lost ur fav. kozhandai to the tall dude...and he is better at most of the things...ur daughter also envies his ability to do so many things efficiently and better than her...she is jealous of the way he handles Lasya...if she had seen Dude handling the kids today at the ceremony..she would have literally turned green.

Another sneak peak into the future today...Ranjan and Dude handling the kids...simply sweet

Akka looking at the entrance hoping her unpredictable val will come and surprise them all...made me emotional...but I knew Nisha...u wouldn't give it filmy twist by making II come...

Loved Ammas conversation with Dude...I would really love when one fine day Dude is comfortable enough with Amma to tattle about II...sharing all the things she does..πŸ˜‰

Just simply great Nisha...always living vicariously thru ur tale...amazing talented and super imaginative brain u have got.πŸ‘πŸ‘
shidin0117 thumbnail
Swathi..such a sweet imagination...Dude's kids will be one pampered lot...loved it ya, superb..
Hershey...cloning DIMPAL...another dude...how will it be if it the girl with fathers temperament and a boy like iI...Software Symphonies mei using all Software terms...iss junior II and Dude making project ka plan likh do tum...complete with specifications, expectations, deadlines, πŸ˜‰

But from before I really want it to be unplanned, an unexpected good news in their life...II is already 3/4th there...she wants kids but doesn't want to say it out explicitly...and Nisha has also hinted that it is going to unplanned

Ok, I am off to sleep...had slept of, but had to chk for update when I woke up...😊
shidin0117 thumbnail
Oops almost forgot...

Congrats on the 42nd thread Nisha...and to all the SoSyian family...let this wonderful journey continue with no end in sightπŸ˜ƒ...no if's, no when's, no ends...we keep on chugging on the ship called SoSy with all its super talented and wonderful bunch of people, each special in their own way ...onboard.πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ€—
shidin0117 thumbnail
Ok ...I will catch the next update at 6am...when i wake up...
Good Day to the east people...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Year 42 threads tak aa Gaye, bahut kuchch hua hone wala hai, ek Baat mujhe SAMAJH nahi AAYI, either I am DUMB (shubhashree wala) or I have missed something. Why didn't Rb invite II for dinner at his place ( when she ran off to Jaipur) , was he messing with her or was it intentional or he thought she doesn't need an invite. Lekin II to pata hi nahi tha that the dinner was happening until she spoke to SHRAVU. I couldn't get this. 
harshita27 thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread!!! Am often so late on threads that I come only after it hits hundred... One of the rare occasssions when am really currentπŸ˜†