SS 42 - Page 51

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
pej doon tere miya ko waaps? he asked in a thick Punjabi accent
sooo cute ..
Ranjan u and punjabi makes me want to now make my FIL punjabi LOLLOLLOL
and R&B that was sooo R&B like Heart duffel bag,shorts cuteness and now u know to hug in front of people pehle paris now amritsar.amritsar and golden temple my bucket list place ..
@shru read ur note soul sister ..will bring shev back too to do some Ranjan gush Embarrassedand vani i miss you here !!!!!

and Nisha thanks for how he got there Clapamazing detail..

and madam II the day u start fearing the boss like this its dooms day da ..quit like 2 weeks back ...been there done that the moment u fear the boss for no fault are gone ..jo dar gaya woh mar gaya..
worked in a startup came at 8 left at 8 newly wed in bay area, the bachelor guys came at 10 left at 10 the boss thought i was the entitle species ...CryCry and i lived in fear of him no point cause i messed up my precious 2 years without kids now thinking back kya point LOLLOL

hopefully u will figure this out i know u will with the Bhalla men..
but truely i feel for u more than anyone right now for 10 months u were excited and u missed the punya janam :-( ..akka and u both deserve the hug from me Hug but koi gal nahi R&B there ab sab changa ji EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 6 years ago
Clap
kidilam!!!!!!
as namru said,bone crushing hug to feel him real!!!!!
u r bilkul normal II.but i doubt about us girls...ur patidev is making us to go wierder!!!
i dnt like thinking that he is not real!!!!
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

pej doon tere miya ko waaps? he asked in a thick Punjabi accent
sooo cute ..
Ranjan u and punjabi makes me want to now make my FIL punjabi LOLLOLLOL
and R&B that was sooo R&B like Heart duffel bag,shorts cuteness and now u know to hug in front of people pehle paris now amritsar.amritsar and golden temple my bucket list place ..
@shru read ur note soul sister ..will bring shev back too to do some Ranjan gush Embarrassedand vani i miss you here !!!!!

and Nisha thanks for how he got there Clapamazing detail..

and madam II the day u start fearing the boss like this its dooms day da ..quit like 2 weeks back ...been there done that the moment u fear the boss for no fault are gone ..jo dar gaya woh mar gaya..
worked in a startup came at 8 left at 8 newly wed in bay area, the bachelor guys came at 10 left at 10 the boss thought i was the entitle species ...CryCry and i lived in fear of him no point cause i messed up my precious 2 years without kids now thinking back kya point LOLLOL

hopefully u will figure this out i know u will with the Bhalla men..
but truely i feel for u more than anyone right now for 10 months u were excited and u missed the punya janam :-( ..akka and u both deserve the hug from me Hug but koi gal nahi R&B there ab sab changa ji EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Me too have had  a very bad experience with a bad boss...what boss? he had no managerial skills at all, happened to have arrived at that position God alone knows how and kept the entire orgamization  on tenterhooks...fear was his key word. No one said a thing but those who dared to he would take badla..upar se very sweete, all smiles and he he Lekin andr  hi andar khundaki. Made stupid rules like news team can't have lunch together, in the bulletin why have you used a certain word, listeners can't understnd, Bs like that...didn't know N of news or j of journalism...and so bloody insecure because he knew there were  people, better than him...

Really not worth it, if your working environment isn't good you have to bite  the bullet  and let IT go. Not an easy decision Lekin paani sir se upar jaat hai na then it's decision time. 

But I can completely understand II's dilemma. It's a well paying job, she knows her work. Applying for another job and going through the wwhole rigmarole gain,probation, new people,  blah blah at this point, doesn't look attractive.

And I firmly believe that such decisions sometimes have to be made in the spur of the moment otherwise one is incapable to taking them...too much analysis of a situation makes it harder.
"AYYYO!!!
NO...
FEELS LIKE IT.. BUT
HE IS NOT IN THE FAUJ
HE LIVES OVERSEAS
AND TRICKS ME INTO BELIEVING A WOMAN IS HERE TO SEE ME
NO, HES NOT IN THE FAUJ
GO AWAY UNCLEJEE
I HAVE TO MAKE LOVE FIRST AND KILL HIM NEXT

Kuch toh punya keeyi hai hum sab ne...
Kal se Author Sahiba hamare oopar itni meherbaani kar rahi hai..
Nisha aap ko koti koti dhanyawaad Smile
did he heard her storytelling session to the lobby lady??? Day Dreaming
Can any morning be better than this?
Open your eyes check SoSY and Dude is infront of you Clap
Originally posted by putti77

"AYYYO!!!
NO...
FEELS LIKE IT.. BUT
HE IS NOT IN THE FAUJ
HE LIVES OVERSEAS
AND TRICKS ME INTO BELIEVING A WOMAN IS HERE TO SEE ME
NO, HES NOT IN THE FAUJ
GO AWAY UNCLEJEE
I HAVE TO MAKE LOVE FIRST AND KILL HIM NEXT

Kuch toh punya keeyi hai hum sab ne...
Kal se Author Sahiba hamare oopar itni meherbaani kar rahi hai..
Nisha aap ko koti koti dhanyawaad Smile

yes yes yes!!!
and now we hav to know from II that its not chocolate but the babyshe now craves for!!!
his before marriage nomadic life is now helping him to adjust with his life with II...
(And II too is not bad...she went to paris for him...)

hope now amritsar becomes a jaipur part 2 with some necessary amendments!!!!