SS 42 - Page 132

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Take Care Jai.. get well soon.. !
Happy n safe Journey Putti
Eyesight u dont know how to post pics?? i think vikas made a thread to learn.. even i have to learn how to post links Confused

Take care Jai.
Rather we say extra care.
I HAVE 10 DAYS WITH YOU
I WILL LIVE MY LIFE IN THESE LIL
POCKETS OF PARADISE
THAT WONT BE TOO BAD
DESPERATE MAYBE
BUT ITS NOT THE WORST THING
TO HAPPEN TO A GIRL
THE WORST THING WOULD BE TO
NOT BE TO NOT BE PURSUED BY A
GUY LIKE YOU FOR RS.5

Day Dreaming
what happened to jai?????
Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">So all the love that was distributed and shared with the Iyer family is now being showered wholesomely on the dude by II? And some of it on the Bhalla family members?
</font>

Apt review.
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by moonwearer

Kala 

This is what jai posted...he reassured that he is fine...

No, di I wasn't on a two Wheeler 

I was on a footpath when I was returning from my college in morning due no classes today, and some guy lost control over his car on a sharp turn and hit me
Actually it wasn't serious 
But I met with an accident in may when some guy who was drunk hit me while jogging in morning and I got a metal rod in my thigh
So when I fell today the rod got displaced a little and also my knee joint got dislocated 
I was in AIIMS hospital and they did a minor operation for my thigh to relocate the rod and will get a small plaster to relocate my knee
They will discharge me around 10 p.m
Nothing to worry, its not serious 
And my whole family is with me
Thanks a lot for your concern 
Will sure tell you when I will reach home

hey take care. these things can be very tricky. I hope you are satisfied with your treatment if not please take a second opinion, although second opinions can be tricky in the sense that all doctors love to trash the other doctors treatment. but please take care of yourself and rest lots.  

Thanks for letting us know Srividya,

Freaky accident, and no fault of Jai...too bad..
Take care Jai...like Shru  said these things can be really tricky...the pain keeps recurring even after complete healing.

Originally posted by SparkleV

Take Care Jai.. get well soon.. !
Happy n safe Journey Putti
Eyesight u dont know how to post pics?? i think vikas made a thread to learn.. even i have to learn how to post links Confused

Hey Vibhu, why absent from 2days???? Didn't get any more baby pics to tempt meWink

Even I cant post them, sometimes they get posted, send me the link where Psycho had posted it..if u have it...
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">So all the love that was distributed and shared with the Iyer family is now being showered wholesomely on the dude by II? And some of it on the Bhalla family members?
</font>

Apt review.

kidilam envee!!!!