Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Until recently my 6 year old couldnt say the Ra sound he would use "w" sound, damn cute it used to be. He would say "FoWest" for forest "FWidge" for fridge "bwekfast" for breakfast๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜Š  You bet! They are very cute when they speak like that. Appadiye killi, kadichadanum pola irukkum.

Originally posted by Nisha0604

So true Namratha

She never felt such pangs of maternal instinct ever before, for Shravu or for Lasya, she feels something for Shatabdi, as if he waited for her to arrive before he came. He made her realize things she was beginning to suspect about herself. He is the final conduit from her being a wife to becoming a mother... though he is not her own
Thats why Bala's words hurt her so much. She didnt realize why it hurt her so much, but with time she will sense the love she feels for Shatabdi is like no other

Yes she has made the transition from not wanting a baby to wanting it desperately all witjin the space of two weeks๐Ÿ˜ณ

it's such an amazing feel to see her feel all that
Maybe that's partly a reason for all my tears...I felt like a mother lost an opportunity to see her son be named 
And I was imagining her reaction when she finds the picture of dude holding the baby doing the ceremonies

A lot of tears  on the way for II
Loved the part where appa increases the badhaswaram volume involuntarily
Almost the the moment was so perfect it had him trapped 
Dam good an update 
๐Ÿ˜Š
A heart wrenching update...
Everyone feel II's absence starting from us readers to even Bala.
Yet another Awesome one!๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
Bala was angry and in anger he lashed out
at ll and said things which he shouldn't have but now it's said and he can't take them bak
ll is too innocent and loves her family too much and I don't think she will ever tell her sis what bala said to her. Might tell her dude someday perhaps wen she is upset .
Loved that dude did all rituals for motta
Missed ll so much in the naming ceremony
She is the life of dd and mm peps
Loved how dude was missing her and the longing he felt
Gets this two together jaldi jaldi can't see them away from each other for so many days though it's been a norm with them
Kahan Bala ii se picha chuda raha hai aur aab r&b the mama ko Bhi jhelna padega.
I am giving the worst review. Everyone is looking at emotional part and making fun of bala.
ii will shed truck loads of tears once she gets review of details. She wouldn't miss this for world, if not for Balas harsh word. I really hope he realises that he was unfair to ii.
 Loved the way thread 42 is moving From Shubashree to Shubang...Athai and Mama both occupy a very significant place in an iyer child's life...II had been like a sis to both Vandhu and Athim whatever the equation. Asking the dude to be Mama to Shubh and getting Shubhashree a total stranger call the Dude and sing Thaye Yashodha was amazing.

I went to reread the chapter but my computer does not show it  despite several tries...wonder what the glitch is

Wow wow wow...R&B gets to do the rituals of subhang...vandita and R&B have always shared a special bond and it was so correct to get him to do this...
And the last part...U made it emotional nisha...
๐Ÿ‘Srividya,
How do u do it, pls tell me...u r literally symphonizing each update and it gives such a warm fuzzy feeling in me...

Clone the Dimpal the forum clamors

A clone of her in different kids is all he sees

Loved the above lines...actually loved the whole poem...but a clone of her is all he sees, tugged at my heart...Dude is going to be a wonderful father and in saying this I mean he has actually wonderful father as an example...leave aside the scandal...Ranjan is truly a great father...and father and son are so alike...

๐Ÿ‘
Amazing update nisha loved Vandu and bala's conversation it just. Shubashree and r&b were like too cute so loves it. Shubang is a beautiful name. 

Thayee yashoda is my all time favourite loved the song 
Ayoo! All that description of little girls with flowers and kunjalam and anklets is reminding me of how the little girls shake their head from side to side to make the kunjalam dance deliberately ๐Ÿ˜† just to show off how long their hair is ๐Ÿ˜†