Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha aint saying she hates being a mother. She loves kids. Its evident! 
I dont understand the logic of aping the west and postponing kids for 5-7 years. What good does it bring??  I have seen only complications. Nothing more. 
I am not saying she should keep postponing it. I just have a feeling she is pressurised. And wanting kids now or not is her choice. She CaN an sway the way she wants. 
Just another perspective. 6 months after marriage is ideal I feel. 
Yes she is clouded by a fancy coeporate job in her head. She has fears about this marriage too. Am not saying she must quit the idea totally just for her fears. 
I am as confused as she is right now. 

good morning/evening all...
c u...

Shubhang Shubhang

Such a cute nameπŸ˜›

Two back to back dhamakedar updates..πŸ‘πŸ‘

And the name is...

End me sentimental bhi  kar diya..😭

The whole Sam part? 
I thought Vandu was feeling bad ki she had to quit her job for the pregnancy. 
I think I should read the update once again. 
Sam like women are to be praised. They do a lot for their families. I never meant Sam's life is easy. She has to deal with 101 things too. 

I felt Vandu was just giving it back to Bala about the whole pregnancy thing. Am not sure what I read. 
Beautiful Nisha. I was so reminded of my childhood when I would hold Appa's little finger and walk down the market and bring back a whole lot of knick knacks. Something so sugar sweet and nostalgic and "delicate" about the updates. 

R&B is just too nice. He is so empathetic and nearly all-sensing that it is impossible not to fall in love with him. II has indeed landed a goldmine in him and he a De Beers (diamond) in her.

Hmmm... yedo function poganum pola irukku 😊
Originally posted by Ashu25

The whole Sam part? 
I thought Vandu was feeling bad ki she had to quit her job for the pregnancy. 
I think I should read the update once again. 
Sam like women are to be praised. They do a lot for their families. I never meant Sam's life is easy. She has to deal with 101 things too. 

I felt Vandu was just giving it back to Bala about the whole pregnancy thing. Am not sure what I read. 

Sorry I assumed you did not like Vandu comparing herself with Sam

Maybe you did not like something Sam said?

Sam only said "Yes my brother will buy Vandita a car he is more generous than Tan says" I dont think she said anything much in this one, except speculate what her sister was upto
So I am not sure what you didnt like about Sam or about what Vandu said about Sam

By the way, did Sam take pics of dude and Subhashree? To send to II quietly? πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by EnVee

Beautiful Nisha. I was so reminded of my childhood when I would hold Appa's little finger and walk down the market and bring back a whole lot of knick knacks. Something so sugar sweet and nostalgic and "delicate" about the updates. 

R&B is just too nice. He is so empathetic and nearly all-sensing that it is impossible not to fall in love with him. II has indeed landed a goldmine in him and he a De Beers (diamond) in her.

Hmmm... yedo function poganum pola irukku 😊

I know even I feel like dressing up and going someplace fun😭 Yes R&B is quite da dude. II is a cutie, a confused cutie I will say😳
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sorry I assumed you did not like Vandu comparing herself with Sam

Maybe you did not like something Sam said?

Sam only said "Yes my brother will buy Vandita a car he is more generous than Tan says" I dont think she said anything much in this one, except speculate what her sister was upto
So I am not sure what you didnt like about Sam or about what Vandu said about Sam

I was only concentrating on Vandu n Bala's confrontation. I mean... When Vandu stopped at like... N in the brackets appeared Sam.. I thought she doesnt like the idea kf sitting back at home. 
Sam's car convo comes much later. Usme kuch bura nazar nahi aaya mujhe. Its all to be taken light heartedly. 
Originally posted by Ashu25

I was only concentrating on Vandu n Bala's confrontation. I mean... When Vandu stopped at like... N in the brackets appeared Sam.. I thought she doesnt like the idea kf sitting back at home. 
Sam's car convo comes much later. Usme kuch bura nazar nahi aaya mujhe. Its all to be taken light heartedly. 

So yes in that case, Vandu's rant holds. She is entitled to it because she has just delivered and she feels jealousy at being unable to stay home with her newborn like Sam does.

Ofcourse you can feel free to hate Vandu and what Vandu says... as a reader its OK. I am just justifying my characters as an authorπŸ˜ƒ