SS 42 - Page 104

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
She had asked for her best friend to be in her section, she had asked for "pretty uniforms like Springdales" "She had asked for a trip to Mumbai"
She had asked for Appa allowing her to cut her hair. She had asked for permission to refuse nose piercing
She had asked for Periappa to come watch her sing at school annual day
She had asked for CPA Inter success, CPA final success, Appa's permission to go to IIM
Prayers to be able to get into IIM
Prayers for being allowed to go to Atlanta for MS
Prayers for Appa to agree for Subbu's alliance

Aren't we ask god few of these things like II?

So So REALl!!!Edited by putti77 - 6 years ago
"Jao puttarji.. ik mere waaste vi arzi daal aayin"
Loved this line nisha..a father asking his daughter to go and pray for his behalf and hope that it comes true...

Totally loved the chapter...I first went to golden temple when I was in 10th and haven't seen somemthing more peaceful...I m the least religious person but I can go to gurudwara anytime...recently went to bangla sahib in Delhi and listening to their shabad...it's a different feeling altogether
Originally posted by NSB7

one more thing
Nisha - i had mentioned how beautiful the line about the tear drop falling on the bedsheet and drying up was and how i appreciate your writing which sort of goes like "a sentence that says something..on the surface its just water..if understand the depth its pearls hidden in shells.."

not sure u saw it

today's update was one more such simple things with a great depth scenario
the entire update was a resonance of beautiful emotions i fail to describe
ClapEmbarrassed

ok byeee

I did Namratha. I was at work when I read itBig smile
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR NOTICING ITEmbarrassed The first drop darkens the fabric and all others simply soak it
Thank you for loving this part.  He has incredibly painful things in his heart. Just like his being wealthy is real. What happened to Savvy is real too. We cant choose the grief life decides to give usCry

Oh Nisha. Meri binti to Aapne poori kar di. u took them to harmandir sahib. OMG thank you thank you thank you. And it was just as I had imagined.  savvy and the kids at the temple, RbB's little wrist with the kara. I feel like killing someone..it's so excruciating the imagery of three little kids with their mom. Oh God did he pray  for her well being. I am crying now.
And Ranjan, in the middle of this terrible strike he has the time to talk to II. Paavam Ranjan. The sweetest guy there ever was. These bhallas are giving me some sort of an affliction, I can't take this anymore. 

So so true we always prayed for better marks, restaurant visits, silly things. It is only later one realizes what one actually needs to ask for...and it's rarely something for oneself. 

Thank you million times. And now I am smiling thinking of RbB and II with their little ones in the temple In the future. Awww.

Originally posted by EnVee

What a beautiful update Nisha. Smile

It is as good as the visit I made to Harmandir Sahib a couple of years ago. I made it a point to go both at night and in the morning. The sight at night was so so beautiful. Serene. Clean.

One of the few temples where there is actually silence and you can hear your own thoughts. I loved the place. And yes to the service minds of the Sikhs.

In such a serene place, you show us II's transition from a trippy young girl to a woman, a wife and a mother. Slowly, beautifully like butter melting on hot paranthas and soaking into needy pores. Lovely. II is adorable.

VERY NICE

Ya how can she always be childish and impulsive, she married a man who is very complex and mature. She has to be sucked in no sooner or later
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by NSB7

one more thing
Nisha - i had mentioned how beautiful the line about the tear drop falling on the bedsheet and drying up was and how i appreciate your writing which sort of goes like "a sentence that says something..on the surface its just water..if understand the depth its pearls hidden in shells.."

not sure u saw it

today's update was one more such simple things with a great depth scenario
the entire update was a resonance of beautiful emotions i fail to describe
ClapEmbarrassed

ok byeee

I did Namratha. I was at work when I read itBig smile
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR NOTICING ITEmbarrassed The first drop darkens the fabric and all others simply soak it
Thank you for loving this part.  He has incredibly painful things in his heart. Just like his being wealthy is real. What happened to Savvy is real too. We cant choose the grief life decides to give usCry

and he has kept all that pain in his heart so much that everything else seems very petty to him...everything that makes ppl cry is another deal with it sort of situation for him
But he is sensitive to others and not the one who dismisses it by saying..come on this is nothing in compared to what I felt 

But her(II) tears for the silliest reasons hit him in the gut! Its amusing Clap

Now that it's Me = dude dad and me for II 
It will be interesting to see how it erks him when she gets hyper worried and tensed.

Thanks a lot Nisha 

Have a goodnight 
Smile
He always holds II's hands when they are out together or amongst people.
I always used to think that What he fails to express in words, he does it by gestures
But when I read that he even let go of her hand in the temple premises and was wondering g about the word ' even' here it struck me for the first time that at he in turn looked at II as an emotional anchor for himself in the absence of his mother and maybe in the temple he involuntarily let go of her hand as the child in him felt his mother's presence with him then. Just a thought.
Even in II's imagination Manya is being scolded! Brilliant Nisha. And of course her poor RbB's locks are being pulled...Freudian subconscious, jo  achcha lagta hai imagination waisi hi hoti hai.