Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
U finished with a very sentimental note...😭 😭 Now I am back to being angry on senior bhalla 😡
He wronged the dude..😭
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi
I DID read it... thats why

YES. HES A CUTIE INSIDE AND OUT
TOO DAMN CUTE I TELL U
Wish I was 20 years younger I could ogle shamelessly

arey u dont have to be young...so what if u have a kid...u can still look at an R&B and change ur husband to an R&B. 😆 😆

or make ur kid an R&B...the girls will line up in front of ur door...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Nisha. 
The confrontation was really good. Vandu now knows what actually transpired. She could connect the dots. But Sam wala comment achcha nahi tha. Bala ne bhi theek hi kaha. Lekin he is wrong. 

The whole ritual, the name... All are so divine. 
The song at the end... PERFECT. 
Ps - Meanie ka kya chakkar hai. Ab kaunsa naya kaand karne wali hai :/
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When I fly,  I want to be caged
But when I am caged,  I want to be let free and fly. 

Tbis is what I feel for II right now! 

A working,  independent girl... Who does things at her own will, suddenly feeling bogged down and is now unable to stand up confidently. 
Is she not being pressuerd for kids? 
I dont know. I only feel that through various scenes in d updates so far. She doesnt say a no either! 
Am not very confident of what exactly she wants! 
She is not happy with her job
She is not happy with her family
Hence quit all and beget? 
And fly away with hubby dear. 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

When I fly,  I want to be caged

But when I am caged,  I want to be let free and fly. 

Tbis is what I feel for II right now! 

A working,  independent girl... Who does things at her own will, suddenly feeling bogged down and is now unable to stand up confidently. 
Is she not being pressuerd for kids? 
I dont know. I only feel that through various scenes in d updates so far. She doesnt say a no either! 
Am not very confident of what exactly she wants! 
She is not happy with her job
She is not happy with her family
Hence quit all and beget? 
And fly away with hubby dear. 

I dont think anyone is forcing her to have a baby. Its a natural progression of every Desi marriage. Especially middle class Iyers get curious when their kids get married

They gladly wait one or two years, but many young couples choose to have their first by the end of the first year itself, because they feel they can concentrate on careers after both kids are born and raised upto 3. Many have began copying the West too much and almost snigger when someone chooses to have a child in the first year. As if the whole world should "follow some norm". There are many middle class girls across India that have their babies the 9th month after wedding.

We have gone from one extreme to another in India in the last 20 years I feel. From marrying and having babies in year one, to aping the West and refusing to even talk about it until year 5 or 7

In the context of this story, R&B LOVES babies and so does she, she wants to think she is not maternal and she fears her marriage may not last, and worries a sliver  about why Subbu dumped her "fear that her child will be like Periappa", and insecurity that having a baby will take away focus from her job and career. She has a "fantasy" corporate career in her mind, and worries if the baby will gut that.

Hating motherhood is not "modern" or "mature" as some woman think it is. II is not pretending to do that at all, her reasons are emotional and human

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
rnb as baby's mama!❤️
everything went perfect!!his time with children especially subhasree kutti ,sam's idea ,he doing the pooja , the baldie in his lap,tjhe name,ranjan's presence,the gift,the song...everything was sooo lovely...even IIs absence was a needed time out for DII...

so bala told her his own version of the story...
KM03 thumbnail
loved it R&B doing Mama rituals, II will be very happy and upset that she couldn't see😭. Dude and Vandita from the beginning share a special bond.  Edited by kavitha03 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Ranjan removed his glasses and
wiped his moist eyes...for they
all knew His Krishna will never
see his Yashoda again...

😭

cry as much as u want to,now...bcoz u bhalla men may not get time even for that in future!!!half II half rnb type one miniature is enough to handle u all MM waasis...and he is planning for 4!!!!
ishruhi thumbnail
manny...

dnt know how ur world will evole...
but ur desperation for attention n care n love is soo palpable nowadays!!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Loved it Nisha. 

The confrontation was really good. Vandu now knows what actually transpired. She could connect the dots. But Sam wala comment achcha nahi tha. Bala ne bhi theek hi kaha. Lekin he is wrong. 

The whole ritual, the name... All are so divine. 
The song at the end... PERFECT. 
Ps - Meanie ka kya chakkar hai. Ab kaunsa naya kaand karne wali hai :/

You did not like Vandu quoting Sam when she was upset? Its  natural. Women post partum have a flurry of emotions thanks to hormonal overflow, and its hard for a mother to ever leave a baby and return to work, millions do it I know but its natural for a mother to feel envy at women that get to stay home with their babies

Even women that CHOOSE to have careers feel awful and guilty the first 3 years of their kids' life