Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArShi SS: Birthday Boy or Birthday Man?#2|Last Chapter Pg 19|25/8

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

ArShi SS: Birthday Boy or Birthday Man?!: Thread 2

Me and Rishu, would like to sincerely thank all those who have been along with us in this wonderful journey. Without you all, we wouldn't have been as we are today. Thanks a lot, once again.

Love, 

Yagz and Rishaal

For new Readers:  Buddy Rishaal or -Fiery_PM- to get PMs for this story, that is if you accept to Comment and Like, neither Yagz nor I will entertain such requests who refuse to show their presence on the thread.

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
INDEX:

Thread 1: Link

Chapter 1: The Sankadevi mode kicks in! 
Chapter 7: Sinful Thoughts

Chapter 8: The 'J' Factor 

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
zafi thumbnail

Name: animcongrats.gifViews: 128715Size: 141.7 KB

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread..
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Chapter 9
--------

How much her heart wanted to take his help, but there was some feeling buried deep in the same heart which stopped her from asking his help. And the same deeply etched feeling brought her back to earth from the lala land, in which she was along with Arnav.

" No." Khushi remarked monosyllabically, much to Arnav's shock.

" No. Nahin.Nako. Want to hear it any other languages?" asked Khushi, who suddenly turned apprehensive much to Arnav's shock.

" Are you sure? I mean the situation seems like a glass plate, which is extremely delicate and difficult to manage." Arnav explained thoughtfully, hoping that Khushi will agree to take his help, because it was probably the first time in his life that he was heartfully offering his help and someone is declining to take it.

After all, who would want to miss an opportunity which comes but once in a blue moon.

" Don't tell me you don't understand simple english or hindi,Mr.Raizada." Khushi still remained apprehensive about not taking his help in this matter.

Suddenly, her eyes caught the sight of Abhi approaching them and she noticed that even Arnav saw him approaching towards them. He leaned towards her, as her stomach again did weird things, which were still alien to her.

" Offer is still open, darling. If you want it, grab it by nodding your head." whispered Arnav, tantalizing Khushi's senses even after continuous efforts to stay in control.

But the approaching danger, alerted Khushi's senses and the defensive mode turned on. And her defensive mode, convinced her stubborn mind to not turn into her dear tomatoes and nod her head like a good girl.

As Khushi nodded at Arnav, his smirk which appeared by seeing his effect on hers turned into a grin and his Harvard brain sprung into action.

" Khushi, What are you doing with Mr.Raizada here?" asked Abhi, over sweetly which gave a nauseating feeling to Khushi and made Arnav's blood boil in anger once again.

" Actually, we are discussing an important event she needs to plan for me, Abhi. If you can excuse us by giving us some PRIVACY it would be great!" said Arnav, sarcastically while Khushi tried extremely hard to control her laughter which threatened to break seeing Abhi's expressions.

" Sure, Mr.Raizada." said Abhi, while leaving them but not before giving them angry looks which didn't make any difference to Arnav and Khushi.

" I must say Khushi, that you are not a bad decision-maker." said Arnav, while smirking at a laughing Khushi, whose laughing immediately stopped after hearing Arnav's statement.

Before she could come up with a comeback, Arnav's phone rang and Arnav dug out the phone from his pant pocket to answer it.

Arnav checked the caller ID and answered the call,

" Haan Di, Tell me!" 

" Where are you Chotte? You went to your office without informing us?" asked a panicking Anjali, who was standing along with Nani,

"No, Di. I am still with Khushi discussing a...ummm...aah...party which is going to be held at AR...n.nn.e.x..t week." stuttered Arnav, making it quite evident for Anjali to realize that he was fooling them.

" Achcha, then I must have surely disturbed you, Chotte. Sorry for the disturbance I caused." said Anjali in a teasing tone while signing to Nani that their Chotte was with their imaginary-bahu.

"Nothing, Di. If you don't mind can I call you back later?" asked Arnav, as he was sure that his Di would start teasing him any moment from now.

" Arre Sure. Mine is nothing as important as Khushiji is." said Anjali before disconnecting the call, without giving a chance for him to reply.

Akash and Aman, who were just passing by the living room became statue.

" Bhai is with Khushiji?" asked Aman, eagerly as if he got the most wanted news.

" High time, we all need a Bhabhi. And I think Bhai already got one for us, isn't it Di?" said Akash in glee while rubbing his palms evilly.

" But seeing the dynamics of actions here, I don't think it will happen anytime soon. I mean Chotte is SO unromantic and we can expect nothing from him. And expecting something to move forward by making a bold move from a sanskaari Khushi is as good as expecting Sunflower to move away from Sun." said Anjali, hoping that her younger brothers get the point she was trying to tell them.

" So why don't we get on the mission of uniting these love birds?" asked Akash excitedly as a 1000 watt smile danced on his lips.

" After all, 'Agar Tum Kisi Cheez Ko Shiddat Se Chaho To Poori Kayanat Tum Usse Milane Koshish Mein Lag Jati Hai'" exclaimed Aman while Akash and Anjali gave him 'Hopeless Bollywood Fanatic' looks.

" Definitely Aman Bitua. After all uniting two people in love, punya ki baat hoti hai!" said Nani, who was standing right beside them, forgotten in the excitement.

" Yeh Hui Naa Hamari Nani Waali Baat!" remarked Aman, while everyone burst out laughing at Aman's one liners.

-----

On mine and Rishaal's behalf, I would like to apologize to every reader of this story for this short update. Rishaal is having technical difficulties and hence we couldn't formulate the plot to pen it down. But we assure you that the next chapter will be updated ASAP and as a compensation, it will be a bit longer.

Thanks a lot,
Rishz and Yagz.
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Congrats on new thread 
-Xpress- thumbnail
That was awesome .. loved it <3
crazylovey thumbnail
Nice update.. 

Congrats on new thread.. 
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lvly updt.. Thy r all n a mission now...
Mission milao arhi
Loved it
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Superb..mind blowing update...