||Dance + :: Critic's Corner||

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
hey all
no doubt we have an awesome and highly experience group of judges in the show, 
but we too have many people here too with dance knowledge πŸ˜ƒ
so this thread belongs to them...
we would love to know of ur POV's on the performances too...ur criticism and appreciation...
everything...
speak it out here...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I just loved all the performance today specially dance wise. They were great. But i was disappointed at a moment when Remo selected Banjara Girls. 

No doubt Banjara girls dance superbly. But today, I dont feel that much good. Well it definitely fail to impress me and question mark crew impress me alot with there dancing skills and all.

But in the end I'm happy that both Banjara girls and question mark crew are in the show. 

Well its just my POV. And apart from this rest all dance were great and deserving to be in top 15. Just excited to watch next episode. 
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cieli.Santi

Well I just loved all the performance today specially dance wise. They were great. But i was disappointed at a moment when Remo selected Banjara Girls. 

No doubt Banjara girls dance superbly. But today, I dont feel that much good. Well it definitely fail to impress me and question mark crew impress me alot with there dancing skills and all.

But in the end I'm happy that both Banjara girls and question mark crew are in the show. 

Well its just my POV. And apart from this rest all dance were great and deserving to be in top 15. Just excited to watch next episode. 

omg ditto πŸ€—
my face too stooped down seeing banjara girls selected πŸ€”

as u said they were awesome...but i also felt question mark group had some spark...they were fabulous...i was sad till the end..thank god remo sir brought them back..

but i also didn't liked remo sir choosing some contestants right after their performances...its okay if the performer is last but not when there is even one performer left to perform..i understand maybe he gathered much experience for these contestants from past episode, but still u can not say when one will jump and shock u leaving u thrilled...
Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I too didnt like Remo choosing just after thier performance no doubt they were great but he should have waited and told the yes with all contestant present.
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
only complaint is giving decision instantly without waiting for other acts...
abt banjara girls vs qstn mark crew..
nl doubt they were fabulous...their execution was beautiful...but at the same tym...their dance is mostly abt formations...
banjara girls on the other hand...they hv had a new fusion of two styles...plus belly dancing isnt much popular on dance reality shows..thats their plus factor.
i was upset coz i wanted both teams to qualify...none was less
bhavi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for this thread
giving healthy criticism is right
but some ppl just give away whatever they feel like (some jerks who say judges ka attire like this that)
I hope this thread remains cool
for me disappointment was when remo reinstated question mark crew in sumeet's team
there was no need of such a thing when he made them stay back using his power of,super judge
the contestants would have returned to their original teams and captains
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing thread. Looking forward to read the reviews.
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i want raghav to host alone πŸ˜­ why to bring non dancer in the show when d show is all about DANCE 
anjali_mahajan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok so all the performer did really great..but i was disappointed with Bomb Fire group as i was expecting something amazing but they missed the jump but the contestants selected by Remo sir are πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
When Remo sir selected Gaurav n Rahul instead of Shafad n Arafat i was shocked..coz they have plus factor but yes m happy that they remain in the show..

n abt Question Mark group..i too agree with u all..but actually its really tough to choose one...so i have no such complaints abt this...the judges better know..both are unique in their styles..n i never watch such brilliant belly dancing so i like both the group n m happy that both are in..but yes i have more heart for ? Mark group πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Roopal..

omg ditto πŸ€—
my face too stooped down seeing banjara girls selected πŸ€”

as u said they were awesome...but i also felt question mark group had some spark...they were fabulous...i was sad till the end..thank god remo sir brought them back..

but i also didn't liked remo sir choosing some contestants right after their performances...its okay if the performer is last but not when there is even one performer left to perform..i understand maybe he gathered much experience for these contestants from past episode, but still u can not say when one will jump and shock u leaving u thrilled...

For solos only he did...
he did not do for duos or groups where he has to choose only one