HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARISMATIC NEIL BHATT!!

Posted: 8 years ago

A drop of glee 
from the heavens above thee
A life of gold ..
With skills untold...
A speck of vastness abound...
The success that only comes to renowned..
Wishes do pour in from the depths of the heart..
Though we may be miles apart..
Scribbles of love and wishes of joy...
Comes to you with a ploy...
To drench you with extravaganza 
on day that is truly blessed...
Words may not be stressed..
From the bottom of the hearts...
Wishes do arise with jubulation and mirth..
We join hands on this day to celebrate the birth..
Of a star born some years ago..
Counting days and still many more to go!!

Flowers of faith began to bloom
Spreading light to the world ,
Shunning the gloom.
Breathed his first 
and opened his eyes
A boy who was a smiling face
in the world of vice
With a charm so effervescent 
and flamboyance unleashed
On his birthday today 
every happiness is wished
With the glory of the sun and the moon
His charming smile brightens the days 
and makes the girls swoon
Devilish ,dandy and with a sweet appeal
He is none other than our dearest Neil.

"My adrenaline rushing through my veins
Next stop is victory, it's rushing like a train
I'm determined to win, cause there's nothing like the pain of defeat
I refuse to remain incomplete
Born to win, I refuse to lose
Everybody loves a winner!"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8cCIEC2Ts&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

As you greet The dawn of your birthday 
With hope and faith in your heart
There's a world of wishes enclosed right here
That will be a grand new start 
Of everything that holds a happy touch..
and   endeavours that lead to happiness...
The soothing breeze
The warm sunshine
And the happiness in the air 
are just some of the pleasures 
That are wished for you today..
May the joy never end...

A birthday is a time to celebrate life 
And all the many joys its brings
It s another chance to start fulfilling..
All the cherished dreams that are held within the heart 
There couldn't be a better time than when your birthday is here 
 To tell you that you are someone who means a lot for all of us.
May everything you desire be yours ...
on your birthday..
From dawn to dusk...
And through the year ..
May the same thing hold true...
So that each day is filled..
With life's best things for you 
So here's wishing you 

Every one of your birthdays
is a gift to the rest of us
who have had the pleasure
of having you in our lives
for another year.
brings joyful memories
of your bright smile
and your love of life.
reminds us of your sensitivity
and service to others,
and other delights
too numerous to name
that we are gifted with
just by knowing you.
Happy Birthday
to one in a million.
May you, and we
enjoy many more.

Edited by nneeiill - 8 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/1bz4WiY.gif

Wishful thinker,creative individual ,warm lit up smile,twinkling mysterious eyes and the vivacious charm to own the world-these are just a few words which describe the one versatile actor who stole our hearts!!

An actor is someone who takes the terrain untraveled,a path which has not been explored.His forte is challenging himself every time-from a chocolate boy next door to the complex angry man with repressed angst-from a period romance to a college bully-from a featuring in episodics to being a suave IPS cameo -he has always surprised everyone with his wide range and flexible attitude. Wherever he went ,whatever he did ;his acting prowess shone like a brilliant star even in the dazzling crowds.His cameos even got extended due to popular audience demand.Need we say much ??

His impeccable dancing skills make him the charismatic devil he is.Having won many accolades in dance shows and choreographing from a very early age,Neil loves to explore himself with dance.He dances like there is no tomorrow

He is very well trained in martial arts.He acquired the art because he have always been interested in all art forms. He have always enjoyed learning any martial art .
Neil has also learnt gymnastics for four years and is trained in Capoeira which is a Brazilian martial arts form.He believes that Dance and marital arts go hand in hand

Excelling exceptionally well in academics , having a wonderful supportive family , ,Neil Bhatt is an awesomely talented, soft spoken and down to earth human being. His humility stems from the love he has for his family .United in bonds of blood but tied with immense love,there could never be a more family loving guy than Neil.

Hypnotism in those cherubic eyes could plunge deep into the hearts of people-Who would not be enchanted by those spells of those twinkling eyes.

Fun and frolic come naturally to him .Blessed with an intoxicating charm and infectious smile ,Neil loves to keep it rolling always.

Very few people know that the wonderful actor who is a lawyer and a choreographer has a 
brilliant knack in photography too.And why only photography.He is camera's favorite person.Those who know him closely call him the one take guy too.

https://i.imgur.com/o8D5lZb.gif
Following His heart...
BOOGIE WOOGIE and KABOOM (2008)

https://i.imgur.com/mwrkOYU.png

"The same stream of life runs through my veins and days runs through my veins and  days runs through the world and dances in the rhythmic measures.I feel my limbs are made glorious by the touch of this world of life .And my pride is from the life throb of ages dancing in my blood at this moment"

What always had been his passion ,brought him back to limelight catapulting him to fame .Who can forget those exhilarating performances of Neil the flirtatious ,vivacious and enthusiastic DANCER .Each cell reverberating in the rhythm of his heart.His passion was where his heart lied-DANCE.

https://i.imgur.com/uzrKD.gif

Neil says ,"My original profession is choreography. In fact I have done choreography in college.I believe that all dance forms are tough. However I am one of those people who can pick up choreographed steps quickly. Many of my co-dancers have pointed that out and complimented me for that trait. So if someone shows me the steps of any dance I may be able to pick it up no matter how tough it is. My favourite dance styles are hip-hop and contemporary. I have been dancing since childhood. My mom used to participate in many dance competitions during her college days and she was an inspiration. However it was after watching my young sister performing a classical dance on stage that I decided to pursue dance seriously. I have not undergone any professional training but learnt by watching Michael Jackson and Prabhu Deva's videos. I used to keep rewinding and watch their moves in slow motion. "

Catapulting to fame..

Arslaan(2008)

https://i.imgur.com/wBsR8U3.png

"I have had my invitation to this world's festival ,and thus my life has been blessed."

The sail  was all set,what a remarkable beginning to a long journey it was!! !! A young exuberant superhero with a golden heart,fearless mind and soaring spirit-Arslaan.He came --He conquered --And brought forth with him a series of new beginnings. The stylish attires ,the drawl in his speech and his carefree spirit not only added to his charm but also complimented his personality.Who better than Neil could have done justice to this larger than life ,fantasy teen icon.

https://i.imgur.com/HNPGm.gif

Quoting Neil

Arslaan is an ordinary boy with extraordinary talent. He has the ability and eventually he will be a superhero. Situation will lead him to be one.When I heard about the show I went for an audition. After the look-test and all, they chose me. In fact, in the last three years I went for at least 100 auditions, out of which I was short-listed for five to six serials; though, none finally worked out. But auditions were like practice for me.We have tried to be with time and with the script. Script is 3000 years old and the look is a bit modernized so that the masses connect. The character that I play is Arslaan who is a shy guy and he designs and makes weapons; so such kind of look definitely works for a character like this. I am wearing an armor which is placed on the left side of my shoulder and it can be used for defending me, when there is any kind of attack on me. Then there is a red rope which I am wearing. It is very different and has a modern look.I play Arslaan in 'Arslaan'. Arslaan translates to lion and my character is lion-hearted and warm. There is no negativity associated with my character. A person who feels good and positive about everything and sees the goodness in everybody and that gets him trapped in different circumstances. He is highly determined and hard-working. He is also an orphan and faces a difficulty in finding an identity for himself. He also joins a magical school where others constantly pull his leg but he still doesn't harm anybody. Gradually he finds his identity and what the future holds for him". I had actually gone through a one and half months Marshall Arts training, after that 2 months script reading so that I establish a rapport with my colleagues in the show. We all used to be together from morning 7 to 10 in night and we had a whale of time. Also we have rehearsed in all the locations so that our chemistry is good.
I was very excited while giving my first shot for my first show Arslaan. I was standing on the edge of a 20 feet wide well and it was a wide shot. I wasn't nervous at all but the whole idea of appearing on television gave me a kick. "I am proud of the serial Aslaan. I am what I am today only because of Aslaan. Shakti Sagar who had produced Aslaan cast me in Jo Ishq ki Marzi Who Rab Ki Marzi only because he was happy with my performance in Aslaan though it was yanked off air. What more could a new comer like me ask for?

Taking the baby Steps..
Sumer/Veer(2009)
Jo Ishq Ki Marzi Wo Rab Ki Marzi/Kismat Connection

https://i.imgur.com/J73u0Oo.png

"Keeping the steps with that restless,rapid,music seasons come dancing and pass away colours ,tunes and perfumes pour in endless cascades in the abounding joy that scatters gives up delight every moment"

https://i.imgur.com/SextB.gif

---From Stylish to Simplicity !! ----From valour to honesty !!--- The tiny steps were taken as Neil essayed the role of Sumer /Veer  after his stint in Arslaan. What started with the tender potrayal of the lover boy Sumer in Jo Ishq Ki Marzi Wo Rab Ki Marzi reached its glory with Veer in the show being renamed as Kismat Connection.The joys of being in love,the compelling force of destiny was amazingly potrayed by Neil.-- --Much to  the heart's delight---A compulsively meaty role for a debutante!! ---What more Neil could have asked for?---

https://i.imgur.com/OW5iO.gif

Quoting Neil

"I will be clad in a dhoti and kurta all the time," says he. Adding about the change from being an action hero to a romantic hero, he states, "The action hero is now a love hero (laughs)." "But, on a serious note, while my sword spoke for me in Arsalaan, my eyes will do all the talking here", adds Neil."I play the character of Sumer who is madly in love with Sunaina. Sumer is a complete contradiction to Sunaina. I relate to the role 100%, because I like Neil in real life too. Except that I have not fallen in love with any girl till date. He is in complete awe of his father and will never question his father's decision. Sumer is passionate about music and his flute mesmerizes every one who listens to him playing it. As a kid, Sunaina used to love to play to his tune". It doubly tough as an actor to play Sumer because the basic need of the character is to talk more through his eyes and project softness in a big way. I make it a point to read the script again and again before I set out to face the camera for the shot.The childhood sweethearts are torn apart by the cruel hands of destiny but meet one another again after ten years at a gurukul, unaware of each other's identity, when love rekindles in their young hearts and gives rise to a passion that will challenge the decade old enmity between their two families. While Aslaan was a fantasy, Jo Ishq Ki Marzi Who Rab Ki Marzi is more realistic."

The Giant Leap...

Abhi

12/24 Karol Bagh

https://i.imgur.com/HMQi99d.png

"There comes the morning with the golden basket in her right hand bearing the wreath of beauty,silently to the crown of earth"

The ultimate big break!!..The show which   made him transcend the boundary---From popularity to stardom!!----With the boy next door looks and chilled out personality ,Abhi came across as a fresh breath of air.When saas - bahu sagas were ruling charts,Abhi carved a niche for himself in the show .From being a young carefree spirit to the most adorable lover and finally the ideal husband,Neil carried off the role with such ease and grace that it instantly made him the talk of the town.Every woman dreamed of a life partner like him.Every girl started dreaming about him.The twinkle in his eyes---The bubbling enthusiasm---The amorous and flirtatious mannerisms---Every aspect was beautifully accentuated by his charming persona.

https://i.imgur.com/974sZ.gif

Quoting Neil :

I find Abhi as a character is very unique. For me at first it was very difficult to play this cool dude chilled out guy as in my short career span I have always played characters which are different but more on the serious note and when I shot for Karol Bagh I was thrown into an uncharted territory. I didn't know what to do with this character. I use to sit day and night with my script including those that I had already shot, I kept reading again and again till I got it right. So for me everything about him is special because this is the first character that got me noticed.

Reaching the crescendo of perfection..
Kesar
Gulaal (2011)

https://i.imgur.com/x3BO4gZ.png

"
I was not aware of the moment when I first crossed the threshold of this life .What was the power that made me open out into this vast mystery like a bud in the forest at midnight"

Once in a lifetime someone is blessed with an opportunity to essay a path breaking role such as Kesar and be a part of an EPIC show such as Gulaal. Carving a niche for himself in an already ensemble cast was a herculean task in itself. But who better than Neil could have justified and perfectly stepped into the shoes of Kesar , carrying on the legacy from where young Kesar had left. Neil, not only transcended his own capabilities but he also brilliantly merged as well as outshone in the canopy of stars that adorned Gulaal.The most complex and layered character ever portrayed on Indian TV 'Kesar provided Neil with a chance of exposing his soul in the process of learning Kesar.

https://i.imgur.com/3f3OIi3.gif" />

From being a spiteful   , fearsome tornado of simmering hatred   to a mad obsessive lover ,finally and gradually metamorphosing into someone who was ready to sacrifice his  own happiness for the sake of the only woman he hated ,loved, obsessed, desired and longed for.. THE COMPLETE JOURNEY'THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF REDISCOVERING HIMSELF'was wonderfully potrayed by Neil.

The hurt of being ignored, the years of desolate desperation ,the emotional upheaval of a confused mind ,the impatient cravings of an obsessed lover, the realisation of selfless love..Each and every aspect of the complex character 'each and every nuance and details were flawlessly executed by him. The angst of a man who stood with divided loyalties-the passion of a person madly in love'the highest level of selflessness---are all but only a few aspects from the long list, in which Neil breathed life with utmost dexterity. If Gulaal was a masterpiece show highly acclaimed by critics,then Neil was no less than the star of the show. PERFECT YET IMPERFECT!! DEVILISH YET DANDY!! FEARSOME YET FRAGILE!! If there ever would have been any Kesar..It certainly would have been Neil!!

https://i.imgur.com/dF0bF.gif

Quoting Neil :

Each and every scene was challenging. Those areas were unchartered territories for me. The scenes uses to psyche me. Each and every scene was tough."

"Memorable scene: drunk scene after playing kabbadi, he goes  to his room, sits n play morchan. That is the first time when I felt the character."

"It has changed me as a person trust me Kesar  se  itna kuch seekha hu becoz  Kesar is more human than any human  alive.  Usme itne negativity bhi hai aur positivity bhi  toh kaafi kuch seekha on personal and professional level".

"Arslaan is close to me but kesar gave  me everything. Kesar and Abhi gave me everything"

Back to his first love..
Nach le ve(2011)

"This is my delight ,thus to wait and watch at the wayside where shadow chases light and the rain comes in the wake of the summer"

The handsome hunk participated in Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan. After the little ustads from the television he's another one to join hands with the reality dance show. He teamed up with Jayshree Venketaramanan He was too much excited about the show because it's a great opportunity for all to work with choreographer Saroj Khan.

https://i.imgur.com/4w15W.gif

Quoting Neil

"Yes, I will be seen in Nachle Ve along with Jayashree. It's a great opportunity that I have got a chance to be a part of the show which is belongs to Saroj ji. She is the ultimate masterji. Malaika is a very soft-spoken person and her judgments are very apt. Whereas Jayshree is also a fantastic dancer and I am lucky to have her as a dance partner".

I think Saroj ji is magnificent and a respected dancer. I found it easier to be trained by her because she goes with the lyrics of the song. She choreographs the song according to the lyrics. That's what I have been doing myself. So it was easier for me to work with her. So far, I had a fabulous time on the show," he says.

Exploring new horizons ..
Aditya (2012)
V Gumrah Season 2

https://i.imgur.com/QywfMcQ.png

"The shroud that covers me is a shroud of dust;I hate it ,yet hug it in love"

When we all thought we have seen almost all the diff shades of Neil's acting skills,he sprung up with an absolute surprise.What a delightful comeback after a brief lullaby !!BACK WITH A BANG!!With the gruesome,menacing and revengeful potrayal of  of a chauvinist, arrogant ,aggressive Aditya ,Neil made us hate the character .Such was his powerful screen presence ,that the  inspite of being a negative character ,he was able to evoke certain sympathy  too. Kudos to the spine chilling performance where Neil breathed life into the character of a cold blooded remorseless murderer Aditya. The journey of being a victim who finally becomes a culprit  was brilliantly executed by Neil.

https://i.imgur.com/DQ7b9.gif

The herald of a new dawn 
Lakshman
Zee TV Ramayan  (2012- 2013)

https://i.imgur.com/wTxQYgR.png

"The star will come out when my voyage is done and the palinitve notes of twilight memories be struck up...I will dive deep into the depth of the ocean of forms at the break of dawn hoping to gain perfect pearls of the formless"
An honour for any human being and an actor,the role of Lakshman provided Neil with an opportunity to live up to the legacy of a character revered and worshiped in every Hindu household.Standing up to the likes of earlier veteran actors who were a part of the earlier version of the cult show based on this holy epic,did not came easy for Neil.In fact ,there were already set up standards and raised up expectations from him.Needless to say ,Neil has not only proved his mettle as an actor par excellence ,but he also has added an entire new dimension and depth to Lakshman's multidimensional character.
A FEARLESS WARRIOR,A DEVOUT BROTHER,A SACRIFICING HUSBAND,A LOYAL SUPPORTER,A VOCAL BEACON OF JUSTICE AND PRINCIPLES--these are a few amongst the whole range of emotions and roles that envelopes Lakshman.
With an array of emotions---human and divine-- featuring in this TV version of this legendary epic,Neil as Lakshman was so BELIEVABLE AND MESMERISING!!SERENE ,PURE AND DIVINE.

https://i.imgur.com/VrxGOD0.gif

Quoting Neil

Neil revealed the most memorable scene that he has done till date was while filming for Sita's swayamvar. Even though he cherishes the memory, he admits he was quite nervous while filming the scene. The down to earth actor explains that the scene is close to his heart because this is where he felt Lakshman's character comes out. "This is where I had put my heart and soul. I made sure that the audience connects with this Lakshman by doing the act in my own different way," says Neil.

Ask him of his favourite characters from the epic and Neil replies, "Apart from Ram and Raavan, I like Lakshman." Raavan seems to be quite an unusual preference but the actor firmly defends his choice and says, "Raavan is the most enigmatic character of 'Ramayan'. He is very magnetic, versatile and very well-rounded character. He was so intelligent and arrogant at the same time. So playing such a character could be very challenging and interesting."
Fans from Dehradhun and Orissa come to meet me. Aged people come and touch my feet. I think all that matters for us is their love and blessing."

Experimenting with Fiction and Reality  

Arjun~Savdhan India!!India Fights back!!(2013)

"I boasted among men that I had known myself.They see my pictures in all works of minee.And then they come and ask me, "Who is he?"

The quest for something new yet unknown led Neil to feature in an episodic of Savdhaan India where he played the character of the loving Arjun-the caregiver and the husband who knows nothing beyond love!!

Quoting Neil 

"It was nostalgic for me to hear about a character who loves his wife so much that he can do anything for her. My character in 'Karol Bagh' had been along the same lines.However, the difference is that in 'Karol Bagh', I was playing an out and out positive character but in this show you don't know whether my character crosses the fine line of going overboard in love. Hence, you are not sure if he is the victim or the culprit," 

A joyous Discovery and a Brave Attempt

Pratyush in Channel V Yeh Hai Ashiqui

"No more noisy,loud words from me -such is my master's will.Henceforth I deal in whispers.The speech of my heart will be carried on in murmurings of a song"

Another episodic but another limitless horizon;who would have thought the machismo of a hip hopper would transform into the fluidity of a swan and explore a genre which would break norms again.The pathos of a dream with passion and a love fulfilled but scarred-Neil  surpassed the realms of finesse when he sunk into the skin of Pratyush.When danced there was no tomorrow ,when he loved there was no other joy in this world and when he dreamed there was nothing more inspirational.Short yet sweet-the journey made him the versatile performer he was.You name it and he just did it

Quoting Neil 

"I will be playing a classical dancer on the show and this is a real challenge for me as I have never received formal training in dancing.  However, the entire concept of two dancers and their story really excited me to take up this role." 

Striking back with Pride and Zeal

The  Dream Role  and Extended Cameo Zakir -Diya aur Baati Hum(Star PLus) 2014

"I am like a remnant of a cloud of Autumn uselessly roaming in the sky.O my ever glorious sun.Thy touch has not melted vapor,making me one with thy light"

A single finger which wipes a tear during failure is better than thousand hands clapping for victory.What started as a quest to win ,a struggle to become the best came to an end with a brilliant IPS trainee losing the Best Cadet Trophy .To win no matter any cost with nothing short of the best he desired,But Zakir's shattered dreams did not even make him fall .In fact he breathed hard and gathered together the broken pieces again SMILING WITH PRIDE!!

Cynical,focused,determined and with a passion,driven by CHOICES  and never depending on the fate of CHANCES-Zakir in the Epitome of the FIRE TO WIN!!

Succumbed to his weakness and insecurities, but finally rose like a phoenix from the ashes of Remorse;REDEMPTION did find it's course and Zakir still BELIEVES in whatever he had believed in.

PERCEPTIONS changed,PREJUDICES changed but what REMAINED there was PRIDE -POWER AND PERFORMANCE-Neil  breathed the training of an IPS trainee .Every cell in his being just signifies the HARD WORK he had put in. In an already ensemble cast he found his place ,won hearts and still continues to do so as  ASP Zakir.

Quoting Neil 

I have got to learn a lot of things - "It's been an amazing experience playing Zakir so far. I have got to learn a lot of things and also had to be trained like an army officer. I have got to learn different things like kick boxing, obstacles training, jogs etc. It's like a treat for me as I am getting to do a lot of things. The experience has been good so far and it's a different character which I am playing for the first time." 

The character of Cadet Zakir is not negative - "In television, either we get to play a positive character or a negative character. It is difficult to find a grey character to play on-screen and grey character is something which has a human thinking. No one amongst us is negative but we do lack in something or the other things and it is difficult to portray that. To gain audiences' sympathy and at the same time to make the audience realize about the psyche of the character this is what attracted me towards the character of Zakir. The character is being portrayed in a bad light to look like negative but it is not negative. This character will unfold well in the upcoming episodes as what was the reason for Zakir being rude, arrogant and what made him do all such things in the show. I am happy being a part of this show because of the intensity of this show and its entire cast and crew."  

Martial arts skills has helped me a lot - "My martial skills are helping me a lot. Being trained in martial arts, I have a flexible body and I am aware of doing stunts. Since I was required to do stunts on my own, I was able to do it as I am aware of it. The challenges are always new for me as every day I am required to do new stunts. Recently, I did a split in the air and I had to do 180 degree split in the air. It required some flexibility in the legs then I did kick boxing which I already knew about it. I also did the obstacle race effortlessly as I am a well-trained martial artist. Even a common man can also do these techniques but a martial artist better knows the techniques of doing it."  

https://i.imgur.com/4ZWbVXD.jpg

We are being mobbed every day in Punjab - "It's amazing shooting in Karnal. We are being mobbed every day while shooting. The temperature is very low and we are having an amazing time to shoot here. People keep coming on the sets and we are pleased with their presence on the sets. People are coming from Punjab and Delhi just to meet us as they love the show. They come and praise our work; the show has a brilliant impact on the people."

I have always dreamt of playing an army officer - "

A brief Spark of Brilliance 

Avinash~Zindagi Wins!!Bindaas(2015)

"

A flash of lightening and a few moments,yes that's what it took him to make his mark again.Sheer heart wrenching performance and effortless characterisation, Neil does it with a lot of passion and devotion.An actor in the true sense of the word.

Trying the Sugar Sweet Act 

Bhushan~Tum hi ho Bandhu Sakha tumhi!!ZEE TV(2015)

"One day in spring, a woman came..

in the lovely woods

In the lovely form of Beloved.."

A charismatic sweet boy, Bhushan comes effortlessly as a guy with whom everyone can identify with.he is loved by one and all and performs the scenes with his exuding charms effortlessly.In real life,Neil loves his family a lot and in the show too ,he brings the character of Bhushan to life with pragmatism.

Quoting Neil 

Actor Neil Bhatt had a passion that remained unfulfilled till recently!! Well, Neil's biggest unrealized dream was to turn director'...

However, his dream seems to have come true on the sets of his show, Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi (Shashi Sumeet Productions) on Zee TV, wherein he's usually seen ghost directing scenes.

A source from the set tells us, "Neil usually gives his valuable inputs to make the scenes better. In fact, the director on the show, Vikram Ghai is delighted with the efforts that Neil puts in, and loves to get valuable inputs from him."

When contacted, Neil told us, "Yes, direction has been my passion, and it is an amazing feeling when the directors and my co-actors look forward to my inputs."

Neil plays the role of Bhushan in Tum Hi Ho Bandhu... He is also seen in the role of Zakir in Shashi-Sumeet's extremely popular show, Diya Aur Baati Hum.

COMING BACK TO HIS DANCING

GOLD AWARD SHOW!!ZEE TV(2015)

With his charismatic co actors,Dimple and Sreejita,Neil pulls out a sweet yet surprisingly vivacious act .Dancing always comes to him naturally and this act too was no different.He does what he is best at.Natural spontaneous and vivacious!!The dancing was amazing and so was the demeanor .don't you think so?

https://i.imgur.com/qFhUady.jpg" />

https://i.imgur.com/PJshIKJ.gif

How did acting happen to you?

"While doing choreography, I realized that this is the field I should be in. My parents encouraged me to try out acting so I thought about it. I always wanted to be an actor and the response of the people even motivated me to get into the field of acting. So, in 2006 I started giving auditions for Ads, Television and Films. In 2008 I bagged a role in Arslaan which was my Television debut on Sony."

You were into choreography before entering the field of acting. What made you choose choreography?

"I started dancing before getting into choreography and I was inspired from my sister Shikha. She was learning classical dancing and she used to perform on stage. I used to go along with her for the shows and then one day I thought that why can't I dance like her! One day on the occasion of Teacher's day in my school, me and one of my friend decided to perform. We performed on Humraaz's song 'Bardaasht' for our Teacher's and got a very good response. I was in Std., 9Th that time and it was the first time that I had performed on stage in front of all. That is when dancing became the passion of my life. When I stepped into college I got a chance to choreograph for my college festival and we won it. Since then I started taking choreography seriously and I won awards for dance in many festivals like Yuva, Malhar, Mood I, etc"

You love martial arts. When did you get into this art form and why?

"Being a dancer, I have always been attracted to all these things which are related to physical exercise. I have learned gymnastics for 4 years in my childhood days and I have also been a Karate student. I have recently developed a keen interest towards Capoeira (a martial art form) and learnt it from Baba Capoeira specialist. I feel quite lucky that I got trained by the only trainer in India who went to Israel and learnt this art form for 14 yrs then he returned back to India to spread this art over here. I got to learn a lot from him and after Ramayan; I wish to continue learning this art from him."

Views on Episodics?

"Episodics are like a film concept on TV. They are like niche cinema, and shot with different cameras better than daily soap. In daily soaps, actors have lot of time to get into the skin of the character, but with episodics since they are on tight schedule, they get very little time to understand the characters. Also, the characters in episodics one can relate to and are more realistic."

One past incident that you would like to change?

"None. I don't think anyone wants to change anything in their past because that would change them as a person."

The last time you cried your heart out 

"I don't cry a lot in my personal life but I've cried my heart out for my scenes. (laughs)"

How is Neil in real life?

"In real life I am a very simple person and don't like complications. I am a hardworking person."

Your ultimate strength?

"I think it's my will power that keeps me strong."

How important is money to you?

"Money is very materialistic to me and therefore it's not that important"

What are your career plans?

"I want to see myself as a director so I'm working towards it. But that does not mean I'm leaving acting it's just a wish which I want to see being fulfilled.

Neil concedes that acting is inborn but yet admits that he did join Namit Kapoor's Acting School to learn the technical aspects of acting, because as he puts it succinctly, "If you do not have the talent, no one on this earth can teach you how to act".

Something you have been longing to do or learn

"I've been really longing to learn the ancient martial art form kalaripayattu and how to play the flute. With God's grace, I hope that I will start learning soon."

One thing about you that nobody knows.

"I'm an open book. There's nothing hidden about me. (Suddenly remembers) But ya, I guess that few people really know that I've also been an athlete. I've won accolades at the Inter- state level as well."

A holiday you'll never forget

"I will not forget my holiday in Goa . Actually, I love that place so I think whenever I go there I shall love it more"

Share some fitness tips that you follow.

"The most important tip is, go to bed early and make sure you get eight hours of sleep. Stay away from smoking and drinking. It is a misconception that smoking and drinking relieves tension, just avoid it."

https://i.imgur.com/bKuRAjP.gif

https://i.imgur.com/N2lLzUy.png

https://i.imgur.com/yLXWJJx.png
https://i.imgur.com/W1HvCYn.png
https://i.imgur.com/xlCvQUc.png

https://i.imgur.com/bV8NXhI.gif

Dear Neil,

Yet another year has passed, thank you very much for working so hard at keeping us entertained and happy. For me, the heartfelt moment was your personal message to your "W" fans, after meeting Piu, that beat it all⭐️. You have continued to inspire me in so many ways, and even in my worst moments, there is a glimmer of hope knowing that I can forget it all while watching you perform. My congratulations to you for achieving a huge fan following 👍🏼, you truly deserve the love.

On your Birthday, I wish you

All the love and blessings that you ever longed for

Happiness and Joy much more than your heart can hold

Smiles sweeter than those that you shower on others

Height of success that your hard work and commitment deserves

May you have the best of everything the world can offer and

keep the will to stay as you are because Neil, you shine like a rare star.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday with moments filled with lots of happiness, love and blessings. And wish you enjoy a delicious chocolate cake with gorgeous trimmings 😛

Have a fabulous fun filled day Neil Bhatt 🥳

This is to wish you a Very Happy Birthday. May all your dreams come true and you reach the heights of success. My best wishes and blessings on your Very Special Day 

--Laher singh--

Happy birthday to my dearest star Neil bhatt. 

I am sorry, I am very weak in making siggies and edits. I have no idea about making edits, neither do I know to make a video and other computer related stuffs. 

I wanna wish him  from bottom of my heart. 

My dear Neil, wish you  a happy birthday. Wish you all success in your career and a healthy life. Keep smiling always. Stay blessed. Keep entertaining us with your work. Love you as always. Hard work never fails. Keep working hard as you are now and stay the same by heart because of which you have gained a separate place in all our hearts. 

NEIL YOU, 

SHINE LIKE A SUN 
GROW LIKE A MOON
REACH HEIGHTS LIKE MOUNTAIN 
GLOW LIKE STARS
STRONG LIKE A ROCK
SMILE LIKE RIVER
AND BE HAPPY LIKE AS EVER AS YOU ARE. 
WISH YOU A HAPPY  BIRTHDAY NEIL... 
--JJAYA--

Dear neil . .wishing you a very happy and joyful birthday. May all your dreams, desires and wishes come true and you achieve all success in your life. Just keep smiling like you always do, keep loving like you always love and keep living life to the fullest like you always believe in. On this special day i want to thank you for giving us fans such memorable characters like kesar and aditya. I would also like to thank your lovely mother. After watching her in Mother's Day video i came to know from where did you get that humble nature of yours. So once again, wish you a very happy birthday !! Enjoy your special day. God bless you and your whole family. . . . . . . . . 

--Lolali--

"It feels great when you smile sometimes... But, it feels best when you smile everytime 

Many many happy returns of the day Neil :) may all of your wishes come true...

An year is known to be trip around the sun, Enjoy your every trip to its fullest... May you celebrate infinite number of trips"

--  Niveditha--

dear neil have learn alot 4m u  u r so nice as a person also that y v all love u not only as an actor but also as a person u r unique difrent 4m others v will b wid u will support u troughout our life u r the best -                                                                                                                   

--mishal khana--

Happy birthday Neil. God Bless You.

-Arti

Dear Neil ,

Words fail to express the immense adulation and admiration which we have for you. On your birthday I wish you all the best for your future .May the joys just never end and you have a wonderful  life ahead you.

Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavours with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!

Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and the wonderful experience not the mistakes you have made.

Forget the past, look forward to the future for the best things are yet to come.

A birthday is the most special day in one's life. Enjoy it to the fullest.

--Piu--

"Dear Neil... Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day :)
May all your wishes, dreams come true...Have a fantastic life with lots of love, happiness, health, and peace...Wish you a Very Happy Birthday :)"

--Ramya--

Dear Neil,

Blow the candle
Cut the cake
Party hard
dance till ur feet hurt
smile and laugh and make ur belly hurt 😛
and
Enjoy, enjoy and only enjoy..!!!!!

Wishing you tons of happiness on ur special day🥳

lots of love
--Saamya--

--Geeshu--

Dear Neil,

May you always have
wails for the wind
a roof for the rain
tea besides the fire
laughter to cheer you
Those you love near you
and all your heart might desire

--Keithu--

May Allah bless with you love,peace,happiness and prosperity.
Happy Birthday Neil 

--Kiran--

Many many happy returns of the day..
Enjoy every moment of it
I love you..

--Chaitali--
https://graphics.desivalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/profile-divider-27.gif

We would like to thank each and everyone who contributed in this birthday thread.

Write up and compilation : Piu

Fan creation - Saamya, Geesh n Piu

https://i.imgur.com/23XzANB.png

https://i.imgur.com/tOxOLeQ.gif

LOTS OF LOVE
Piu

The Road Not Taken 
Robert Frost 

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both. 
And be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth, then took the other, just as fair, and having perhaps the better claim, because it was grassy and wanted wear. 
Though as for that passing there had worn them really about the same, and both that morning equally lay, in leaves no step had trodden black. 
Oh, I kept the first for another day! 
Yet knowing how way leads to way, I doubted if I should ever come back. 
Somewhere ages and ages hence: two roads diverged in a wood, and I...I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. 
May you take the road to joy and wonder. 
Happy birthday!

Often your tasks will be many, and more than you think you can do. 
Often the road will be rugged and the hills insurmountable, too. 
But always remember, the hills ahead are never as steep as they seem, and with faith in your heart, start upward and climb 'til you reach your dream.
For nothing in life that is worthy is ever too hard to achieve, if you have the courage to try it, and you have the faith to believe. 
For faith is a force that is greater than knowledge or power or skill, and many defeats turn to triumph, if you trust in God's wisdom and will. 
For faith is a mover of mountains, 

there's nothing that God cannot do. 
So, start out today with faith in your heart, and climb 'til your dream comes true!
May yours become a reality! 
Happy birthday!

Have a wonderful day, get many nice presents and have a lot of fun!!

I hope you get whatever you wish for when you blow out the candles!
I can only wish for you what I wish every year- may you enjoy the good things in life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

Edited by Geeshu - 8 years ago
😳Happy birthday😳

Mai toh apney birthday pe bhi itna khush nahi hoti jitna apkey budday pe hoti  hun 😳

Edited by Bioinfo_Chaitu - 8 years ago
Wow Awesome thread...really great work...

Happy Birth day neil bhatt ... God bless you..

Dear Neil,

The love we have for you spreads across the oceans...

You are an absolute gem of a person who has made a difference to our lives in such fabulous ways.

Your amazing talent in what you do best, your positive nature, love for originality, down to earth personality and infectious smile warms the hearts of so many.

On your birthday, I wish you a day full of wonderful moments and everlasting happiness.

May your accomplishments reach sky high and your values remain intact.

Happy Birthday, Neil  🥳

May God bless you today and forever.

Edited by Neerjalaher - 8 years ago