Mere Angne Mein

money money money

shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In last nights episode Sarla get to know were the money is hidden as amma shows her ( big mistake )
I have a feeling that the  5 lakhs is going to go missing and sarla will be the one taking it and the blame will be on Kushiya and the kids as Shanti devi will never believe that her beloved daughter or her kids could ever do such a thing.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Of Course there is drama waiting to happen around that moneyπŸ˜† It is not simply that the writers had Shanti keep that money in the open πŸ˜†
BTW that money went "missing" once already in the marriage hall.
It is going to runaway again πŸ˜† I wish it finally lands up with Anupam himself just so Raghav's words are honored! 😊(Raghav will not be in favor of taking dowry but both Sarla and Shanti manage to frisk it off Laali.) 
Leelalore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaffa

In last nights episode Sarla get to know were the money is hidden as amma shows her ( big mistake )

I have a feeling that the  5 lakhs is going to go missing and sarla will be the one taking it and the blame will be on Kushiya and the kids as Shanti devi will never believe that her beloved daughter or her kids could ever do such a thing.. 

right!  It will atleast be the carelessness of Khushiya & Co- according to the old woman.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But  how can khushiya get blamed  she  was no where  around!!!?? 
shaffa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinnie79

But  how can khushiya get blamed  she  was no where  around!!!?? 

poor khushiya And her children don't have to be around shanti still lands all the blame on them to take the heat off her self.  The ring episode shivam got blamed for stealing the ring when he was no were near it and ragva order khushiya to give shanti a new ring and he even searched shivam 
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes  but the  ring   case  Shivam  was actually  near the  ring  on the  roof. He did  not know what she  had in her hand  or  that she was even there but   she had  sufficent  "evidence"  to  accuse him. 
 You  need  to  notice  when ever they  cook up a story   there is always  a pinch  of  truth  to it no matter how small. So the other party  looks  guilty.  In the case of the money  only  2 people  know  Sarla and  Shanti!
Akhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the case of money I think after marriage this will be another issue in house...now I think riya will find truth
shaffa thumbnail
Shanti will never blame Sarla she will point the finger on to khushyia and hopefully riya get to the bottom of the dramaEdited by shaffa - 8 years ago