Arshi FF: Love Me Forever # 3 Last chpg 41 NEW FF LINK pg53

Posted: 8 years ago

She came and sat close to him staring at his creased face, images of lavanya's betrayal flashed before his closed eyes, the more he tried to push his past aside the harder it was coming back to him. She pressed his hand lightly making him purse his lip and open his eyes which had a hint of moisture in them. She placed her palm on his cheek and wiped of the tear from the corner of his eye with her thumb," arnav ji, Some one who failed to bring a smile on your lips, why are you giving her importance by shedding tears for her ?"

He looked back at her for a second before engulfing her in his arms, taking her by a surprise. He pressed her to himself firmly and buried his face in her shoulder shutting his eyes tightly. She brought her arms around his back and moved them up and down in an attempt to calm him down, it tore her heart to see him like that, she wished she could embrace all his sorrows and hugged him closely letting his pain seep into her body, love was indeed gruesome and painful.

He parted his lips and asked softly, " am I that bad that I deserve hatred in return of love?" Why was life so harsh on him?

She moved her fingers through his hair and stroked his back with her other hand," arnav ji, set her free... From your heart... From your mind... From your life."

He had to move on in life and for that he needed to let go his past, eradicate those awful memories from his heart and mind. There was no point in holding on to something that made him weak.

He lifted his head from her shoulder and moved back," Its not easy." It was easy to say forgive, forget and move on but hard to do so.

Edited by stranger2rose - 8 years ago
Its not easy to forgive, forget or move on but it is not impossible either:) he should try to move on, then only he will be able to accept khushi whole heartedly :) nice teaser!!Edited by Dhrenu - 8 years ago
You've always had Khushi offer some very sage advice to Arnav. She is indeed a very special person. Able to look beyond own pain to offer solace to the one she loves, even though he is the cause of her pain in the first place. A selfless love, inspiring to witness.  
If he can not forgive and move on then he do not deserve khushi'love ... Because things who stand still get rotten ... Rotten things aren't useful anymore
I can't believe this... He said he can't forgive, forget and move on... Is lavanya worth that much to him... Couldn't he just feel the fake love from her...when there is someone like Khushi showers all the love towards him, I'm sure he can see there difference in the way Khushi and lavanya's love towards him. 
Hope lavanya doesn't enter in their life any more. 
Why Khushi is this much caring and innocent? Bless her...
Lovely teaser... Let's wait for the update...
Congrats on the new thread :)
Nice teaser 
Arnav still loves lavanya
Otherwise it wont be that much hard to set her free
should think about khushi what will happen to her after baby ...
nice teaser