Sosy 41 ANU AND SHEV: PLEASE RETURN - Page 83

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Amma, Akka's and the dude are so perceptiveSmile
Looks like appa and Athim will be in one team...
Akka's and Amma the arbitrators...
The dude will do it aloneThumbs Up..he will more than just represent II 
Looking forward to an imminent face off
Edited by Seriousreader - 6 years ago
"Were your parents OK?" he asked shocked as if he suddenly realized the implications of it

"No" she whispered choking on her denial... her eyes filling up

They both exhaled and inhaled... did that a few times in unison, until she sniffled

Reassurance understanding comforting all in silence?? Beautiful Clap
ANU is back and praise from the Author herself?? I'M going to swoon!!!ROFL
Thank you for the compliment PuttiHug
Agree Nam she wants him for everything and anything, no? From chocolates to picking her up to wanting him make her hurt go away to whatever...

Gone case she is.  
Originally posted by EnVee

Agree Nam she wants him for everything and anything, no? From chocolates to picking her up to wanting him make her hurt go away to whatever...

Gone case she is.  
Smile
Envee you said it correctClap

Sometimes we all act headless chicken like II when don't want to face some situations and people..
I have done this couple of times LOL..
Six months back I ran to Chennai office for a week to skip one family function..Edited by putti77 - 6 years ago
SPECIAL POST FOR VANDU
understanding her situation is quite important i felt
she is the HERO of the story in my head

1.To be unaffected by the comfortable life her sister found...not even a little "why not me" and even if she feels anything..able to control it and not let it take over her Clap

2.to be able to gracefully accept her life..the good and the bad...and to keep looking at the positive side. Clap

3.expressing her grief and demands out in the open instead of wraping them up in her head and struggling with life Clap

4.to be able to understand her husband and sister and trying to hold it all together Clap

5.for the frankness and ability to give it out in truth let it be to the sister or to the husband.Clap

6.her biggest happiness after few years is a STAGE OF DRAMA but she hasnt showed even a little resentment or anger for the two who are lost in thier own issues instead of celebrating the happiness. Clap

7.the cuteness and the maturity warpped up in 1.Embarrassed

thanks vikas..u inspired me to write this one Smile Edited by NSB7 - 6 years ago
Permission to Lie
These two are adorable when it comes to texting and phone conversationsDay Dreaming
I love the fact that he's so straight forward and no nonsense guy [apart from finding the truth about the scandal. But that is of course, RANJAN'S FAULT!! (goading ANU hereROFL)]. He's on to her motives and is well aware of her lying abilities. But that doesn't make it any easier for him. Wanting to erase the pain of a person you love and not being able to is sheer torture.

I feel sad for Akka. She deserves to be loved and pampered right now and all she's got is an upset sister and a grumpy husband. But since she says she's not gotten a brain transplant, why not probe a little further to find out the real cause? She knows II well enough. The reason must be huge for the latter to not show up for the naming ceremony and not just a tiff about the Hall. It is deep seated in Bala more now than II. Can't expect the Maayka people to relent every time.    

Edited by dristi64 - 6 years ago