Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Coming to the update..i love love love the title..and how well the analogies of a monopoly and an oligopoly is drawn

II is yet again in a tug of choice..whether to upset Ritu and ask for a time off or miss the baldie's function..and how much ever the choice seems easy, it isnt for her..

She is that one lady who thinks good for evryone and yet goofs up without even the slightest intention of malice!

😕

I just hope folks understand her part of the story and not unnecessarily she her someone fanning her ego.
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

SR and Putti

I am back to my rant again. I guess none of you read my most fave chapter "You only owed her a keys"
carefully😭
Dude was at the "airport" when he gave Bala the dose
Mumbai airport, returning to Delhi on Monday evening after the Summit😃
He will be attending the baby's ceremony on Tuesday

She wont, she is in Amritsar

His Summit was for two days, Sunday and Monday, 9th and 10th August

Nish

on one hand I am happy that she is taking this space...it is high time she does this to whole heartedly accept  the bhalla clan...it will help her in getting closer to them and also think about paris as she is really not happy with job anymore here...

but the other hand y do I get reminded of the term 'veccha kudumi saracha motta'...I mean whatever u try there is always a boundary and it is definitely not II's kid though whatever she thinks/considers...so y not maintain that boundary and still be for ur sister...I know it is difficult...but being 'my way or no way' sounds ridiculous to me...may be she needs time to get herself to that boundary...lets see...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

SR and Putti

I am back to my rant again. I guess none of you read my most fave chapter "You only owed her a keys"
carefully😭
Dude was at the "airport" when he gave Bala the dose
Mumbai airport, returning to Delhi on Monday evening after the Summit😃
He will be attending the baby's ceremony on Tuesday

She wont, she is in Amritsar

His Summit was for two days, Sunday and Monday, 9th and 10th August

padha nisha padha! comment bhi kiya.. kaha na "in love with the dude all over again" biwi ke aasooyon ka badla apne tareeke se lega, lekin biwi bhi to kisi aur tangent mein rehti hai... kya kare bechaara, yahan bala ko blunty yet diplomatically sunayegaa, wahan biwi kuchhch aur kaand kar degi... bharosa nahi hai naa reckless impulsive, innocent, adorable lekin maha arghhhgh biwi ka. 
marta kya na karta! 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AWAITS 
Dude's reaction to the agitation and confusion at the cermony
and the bhallas defending II

and the two families that are attached through one string...come face to face without their moderator/transilator/filter etc ðŸ˜›

interesting ðŸ˜³
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

AWAITS 

and the two families that are attached through one string...come face to face without their moderator/transilator/filter etc ðŸ˜›

interesting ðŸ˜³

Nam...did your color change recently?
Congratulations ðŸ¤—
nadira26islam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whr is our captain?wid out her reviews to me SOSY land is incmplt :(
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadira26islam

whr is our captain?wid out her reviews to me SOSY land is incmplt :(

Yes, missing captain
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

AWAITS 

interesting ðŸ˜³

Iam not sure what will happen...Ranjan/Sam would say that she shud have taken a leave...I donno what appa will say...will he still say "My daughter is career oriented so she wont attend her sister's function"...oh god!! Its funny to think appa's position now...

Vandu will be upset...Dude wouldnt care...he would just say that she has work..

From amma's perspective, i can totally understand...Amma thinks that 'Bala etho sollitaru nu she is now not coming to the ceremony'...if u think this at this high level it sounds absolutely immature which II is...I remember my amma alway saying 'If u take all these words seriously, I would have never spent even 26 days with ur father's family let alone 26 years'...these things happen in relations and words do appear...u just have to understand the boundary and behave...ipdi unless u give me all rights to help u out, I will not attend the function nu solrathu ammaku seriya padala...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Iam not sure what will happen...Ranjan/Sam would say that she shud have taken a leave...I donno what appa will say...will he still say "My daughter is career oriented so she wont attend her sister's function"...oh god!! Its funny to think appa's position now...

Vandu will be upset...Dude wouldnt care...he would just say that she has work..

From amma's perspective, i can totally understand...Amma thinks that 'Bala etho sollitaru nu she is now not coming to the ceremony'...if u think this at this high level it sounds absolutely immature which II is...I remember my amma alway saying 'If u take all these words seriously, I would have never spent even 26 days with ur father's family let alone 26 years'...these things happen in relations and words do appear...u just have to understand the boundary and behave...ipdi unless u give me all rights to help u out, I will not attend the function nu solrathu ammaku seriya padala...

I am interested in knowing APPA'S reaction😊
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Nam...did your color change recently?
Congratulations ðŸ¤—

I'm trying out all sorts of new and interesting things SR
We miss certain ppl right... Just bringing their feel through these things 
All I can do ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜Š