Farting etiquette !!
Americans fart and say " Excuse me!"..
Britishers Fart and say "Pardon me!"..

Japanese Fart and say "Forgive me!"..

And

Indians Fart and say

"NOT ME"
Posted: 8 years ago
Yayyy! TGIF and along weekend. Waiting to read updates and laze around in the hot summer afternoons after doing jhaaroo, poocha,laundry, cooking, front and backyard cleaning and of course the garage and groceries!!!! 
tho the review
ek likh diya...bUT iss post ke liye dusra banta hai

1.sam notices II's mood and understands it...often even our best friends fail to notice that we are hurt and silent when a strangers can see through...such is the value of being aware of ppl around u

2.the craving to feel like his wife??
this is a huge face of transformation in II like envee and few others of u mentioned yesterday

=> craving to be called and feel his like his wife...its such a beautiful feeling to read about this
      "wonder what rakshasan would do if he knew...a half smile and glint in the eyes and a deep kiss??"
sam plzzz spill the beans ๐Ÿ˜†

=> tan and sam are so natural and comfortable...and its like..my hubby/my wife..and she is like a part of my body...no awkwardness to the ones watching either...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

=> then they had conversations...about his childhood and the things he did "this according to me is a big gesture of acceptance" i mean u know like they are breathing in each other and starting to look more and more like hubby and wife

THIS UPDATE IS THE OFFICIAL UPGRADE FOR II AND DUDE FROM BEING OBSESSED WITH EACH OTHER SORT OF LOVERS TO A HUBBY AND WIFE - for me..in my mind ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Hes bringing 4" R&B informed her... at Rs.22,000 a piece she could lose em all she wanted??

"Is this my sparkly shiny present?" she texted๐Ÿ˜ณ  - no i will return the money, no worrying about how can i make u spend so much, no notice to the money either...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

waiting for the absence and the assumptions and reactions 
its ok to get the iyers a little tensed...they need to know that u cant send every sort of shit somebody's way and expect them not to feel bad...!!

Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
WHATTT??
EVEN Namratha didnt catch it?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
R&B's blunt answer to Bala for the keys (Give her a key, she doesnt need your money It was a slap on Bala's face)

I am doomed

I thought atleast ONE of you will catch it

THAT was the highlight of the last chapter, but all of you seem to only be focusing on II in Amritsar

I must be losing my touch๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am hoping Kalpana catches it

DOWNPOUR AND ONLY OWED HER A KEY

Downpour is like " gili mitti di kushboo" . II is a goner with the woodsy scent of her hubs and I am a
goner with the earthy scent of the 'Downpour' in the update.

And 'only owed her a key' has me highly key strung. A part of me is relieved that atleast she did not have to Pissy foot around Ritu( under the assumption that II did not request for leave extension and also hoping that Ritu did not reject it if she did apply).
But that's only a consolation. A part of me felt heavy at II going to Amritsar. I am all melodramatic thinking she would hv done this dil pe pattar rakh kar . A part of me is thinking ' what abt shatabdi. Not fair to motta paiyyan/baldie/shinyball. I hv no doubt in my mind that II for the girl she is will be mentally asking 1000 times a sorry to shatabdi too, A part of me saying , all right detached attachment, Ishita iyer, no, Ishita bhalla, that's the way it's turns out over time after marraige . And another part of me wanting her to be reckless , leaving everything aside , and jump to attend the event and crush the baldie , a la Paris jet setting that she did to surprise the dude.
Along with II , can't help feeling sense of loss .
I'm so waiting to read what's going to transpire next.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

WHATTT??
R&B's blunt answer to Bala for the keys (Give her a key, she doesnt need your money It was a slap on Bala's face)

I am doomed

THAT was the highlight of the last chapter, but all of you seem to only be focusing on II in Amritsar

Oh! You owed her only a key but you gave her back a lot more than that in words? I thought this way.

But thanks for raking up curiosity while I wait for the bummer of rain traffic to clear and to get home. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
Sorry Nisha, I posted my review, read your note and hit my head, saying I missed to write that.
It was a slap and Bala would hv felt the earth should swallow him. . I am pissed off at myself for
failing to put that in my note.
Pls don't be hard on yourself on the quality of the updates. 41 threads speak about that.
Nisha I did mention it.. I guess you didn't see.. That was the highlight for me..
Originally posted by Nisha0604

WHATTT??

I am doomed

I did catch the taunt but could not post a detailed review as I was in a class all day today