Sosy 41 ANU AND SHEV: PLEASE RETURN - Page 124

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

<font face="Georgia">R&B appeared at the end in navy trousers and a watered down pink dress shirt, shaved hair combed back
</div>

Ayyo wife is not there to ogle her husband in clean shaven look.Confused
<div>
</font>

so without any tension,we can putti!!!(married guy label i hav intentionally ignored here...what to do???i cant help it!!!
Originally posted by ishruhi

Originally posted by putti77

<font face="Georgia">R&B appeared at the end in navy trousers and a watered down pink dress shirt, shaved hair combed back
</div>

Ayyo wife is not there to ogle her husband in clean shaven look.Confused
<div>
</font>

so without any tension,we can putti!!!(married guy label i hav intentionally ignored here...what to do???i cant help it!!!
Me too...Embarrassed
This update is so heart breaking. II WISH only the best of Bala kids and she was so humiliated by him. His ambala anna who dont care is also present and that girl is all alone working, not be able to attend that event. People who did nothing for the couple are all there but the real well wisher is not.
I hope one day karma strikes Bala and I wish he gets a promotion. When II gets her child and he brings expensive gifts,II makes sure to remind him that the child will be hers and not his..
I can't even gush about the shaven dude.why is it always the purest heart get the most hurt?
Neither II nor vandu deserve to see such day.
have a great day ahead westie friends...and have a gud nite sleep desis...
have to go early tom...

happy friendship day...not much significance for a days celebrn for us bcoz we celebrate it here every day...i have considered this sosy gang as my new year present by Allah...though delivered in feb...
may this journey last forever...
Originally posted by .Harshita.

So Meaningful... Embarrassed

Heart
 so lets talk about all the positive things first..Smile

nisha...there is something that just hit me as a realization in this post
maybe im trying to be way too positive...thats somehow in my veins and blood ROFL

but look at the whole update...it dint have to be a hall worth four lakhs but just the right ppl and effort to make things perfect and like a celebration.!!
and ppl worry about the value of a "place" for celebration when all u need is the mood Smile

Tuesday the 11th, the muhurat was between 9:30 AM-11:00 AM, D II had taken on a festive look there was banana trees tied to the front
doorframe, and mango leaves strung together adorned the top. Two priests sat around a brick inlaid square
setting things out of their jute bags. Amma, Akka's MIL and Janaki Athai were all in the kitchen. the cook was somehow trying to get things done with three women cackling around him

The sambrani/dhoop smoke clouded the living and wafted through in search of an open window, Akka had declined the offer of live shehnai so Appa had played nadaswaram on the computer.
The relatives and close friends sat around chatting getting ready, downing cups of delicious filter coffee

Idli, pongal and chutney, sambar and vada sat on the dining table in buckets covered with oily banana leaves.

A tall stainless steel drum sat in a corner with tiny stacked papercups, for coffee

everything with such a beautiful ambience

life is not about worrying what others have got but seeing the beauty in what u have and making use of it to creat your own happy place - philosophy much?? LOL sorry

jhanaki athai...she makes another appearence and the beauty of her presence and reassurence is so valued...unlike many who poke u further or twist a knife when ur family faces issues..Clap

kamakshi athai..the rofl worthy conversation is a signature trait of every traditional ceremony or gathering or function...ppl talking things laughter all over..inputs from various people and the buzz...love it Smile

now about the main issues

1. WILL WE GET A GLIMPSE OF THE FIGHT BETWEEN BALA AND AKKA?? want to know bala's defence and his guilt/frustration

2.appa and dude...that look of deep observation..whats on your mind pa??

3.vandu misses II like every sister would and remembers everything she did for shravu
paavam vandu paavam baldie and paavam II.

THE IYERS DID BEYOND THEIR ABILITY TO KEEP THIER DAUGHTERS HAPPY
this one sentence made all the anger and frustration i have for DII in a second...they did dint they?? now they have a right to be messy and angry too..family..who else do we have to express to and understand right??