Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dsgirl

The dude is missing his wife like hell...he needs her but won't won't accept it..
And how does II know that he shaved...picture sharing, mere guessing or is she there ;) I hope that somehow she could come...
A lovely update overall...we hope to see R&B and II's kids soon too!

I believe he's been more open about expressing himself that he wants her beside him. He'll probably not say so in so many words, but when with II, she'll know that he's missed her. Or they might end up texting more during the ceremony😳
It looks like she had asked him to shave. As it is she's always on his tail to do so😆
II won't b there at the ceremony😭
Hopefully we'll get to see more of R&B the Son in law😃
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

I believe he's been more open about expressing himself that he wants her beside him. He'll probably not say so in so many words, but when with II, she'll know that he's missed her. Or they might end up texting more during the ceremony😳
It looks like she had asked him to shave. As it is she's always on his tail to do so😆
II won't b there at the ceremony😭
Hopefully we'll get to see more of R&B the Son in law😃

I love the son in law R&B...but I so want them together...he really needs to go to amritsar after the ceremony and I would really love some texting between them during the function...that would be amazing!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

you guys lucky.

for me class on sunday.
am going now.

and pg no if update comes

Nouf is on full-day duty too...Vikas
Happy friendship day to all sosyians...🤗
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on your index
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Friendships Day to All.

Dristi, Putti, Noufi am doing good. Just have been off commenting on updates but read it without fail.

All the Best Ashu. 

Belated Happy Birthday Nichuss.

Now our updates. After reading the latest change in equation between Bala and II. Feel bad for both. II has to distant herself from her Akka unwillingly. Bala's inadequacy is making him behave the way he is behaving. Hope he soon realizes. I am waiting eagerly to see how you address this Nisha.

Bhagwan ek darwaza band karta hai to doosra kholta hai. Eg here is II distancing herself from her maykaa is making her close to Dude in real sense. She is falling back on him emotionally as well. How beautifully you portray the progression in their relationship. No promises made but they still stand by each others family. Dude might have known he will miss II every bit. But still choose to come even in her absence. Speaks volumes coz the sort of man he is he wouldn't give a damn what others would say if he missed the function.

Nisha, loving the way you pen tribulations in a relationship.

Shatabdi will miss her Chittti's in his naming ceremony. The way you described the house, the background, panditji doing tayari n all is just awesome. We can actually visualize it. No one to receive Bhala's at door. All this is so real. If it would have been any khadoos relative they will pass a snide remark for that too. 

NSB7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Happy Friendships Day to All.

Dristi, Putti, Noufi am doing good. Just have been off commenting on updates but read it without fail.

All the Best Ashu. 

Belated Happy Birthday Nichuss.

Now our updates. After reading the latest change in equation between Bala and II. Feel bad for both. II has to distant herself from her Akka unwillingly. Bala's inadequacy is making him behave the way he is behaving. Hope he soon realizes. I am waiting eagerly to see how you address this Nisha.

Bhagwan ek darwaza band karta hai to doosra kholta hai. Eg here is II distancing herself from her maykaa is making her close to Dude in real sense. She is falling back on him emotionally as well. How beautifully you portray the progression in their relationship. No promises made but they still stand by each others family. Dude might have known he will miss II every bit. But still choose to come even in her absence. Speaks volumes coz the sort of man he is he wouldn't give a damn what others would say if he missed the function.

Nisha, loving the way you pen tribulations in a relationship.

Shatabdi will miss her Chittti's in his naming ceremony. The way you described the house, the background, panditji doing tayari n all is just awesome. We can actually visualize it. No one to receive Bhala's at door. All this is so real. If it would have been any khadoos relative they will pass a snide remark for that too. 

good to see you back 😊
nadira26islam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i posted an image but i cnt see that ,y?? 😭

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY to all of SOSY famly members ❤️🤗
Edited by nadira26islam - 8 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Hello Nadira🤗
Seriousreader thumbnail