SwaRon FF-KiSmAt CoNnEcTiOn SEASON2 Thread4 Ch43+Epilogue 29-11-15 END

sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Wohoa! THREAD 4! Welcome welcome welcome!
Happy to finally go with thread 4.

Infinite THANKS to you people!! ❀️

No bak bak...enjoy the SONG SEQUENCE CHAPTER..next post πŸ˜‰
Hope you all will like n read the next coming chapters also.

INDEX[Blue Hyperlinked]

SwaRon FF KC- Season 1
Season 2- Thread 1- Chapter 1-Chapter 16
Thread 2- Chapter 17-Chapter 28
Thread 2- Chapter 29-Chapter 37
Chapter 38- Page 1 (Scroll down)
Chapter 39- Page 21
Chapter 40- Page 34
Chapter 41- Page 45
Chapter 42- Page 56
Chapter 43- Page 66
Epilogue

||FF ENDS||

As you all know my PM Account is -SwaRonWorksPm- from which I send PMs for this FF or any other work.

Buddy that given account for SCRAPS or/and PMs. 

The readers who are already added to that account, if you are not receiving PMs , clear your PM list because it seems 100% occupied. *You may get Scraps but not always! Inform me the same if you want SCRAPS!*

Pearls Of Love-My Writing Gallery 

You can read my other works ^

Love,
Sakshi!
Edited by sakshibshah - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Enjoy the chapter.
Recap- Sara is back. Swayam tensed, Sharon finds him in the garden.

Song- HUMDARD from the movie EK VILLAIN. 
IF is not accepting song player, so just click the below link, open in new tab the song will play or else plz play HUMDARD in your mobile for better effect of the chapter.

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/rugu7qbqua/Humdard_DJMazaInfo_.swf

*Music*
Sharon- Swayamm?? Ohh God!

She searched him in each room and then she saw the main door opened, so she went out..

Sharon- I can't see him weak. He will ignore me, he won't speak a word but still I cannot not leave him alone. I won't let him feel lonely... Usne humesha mera saath diya hai, It's the time I be with him and support him..

His body language showed he was kind of grimacing, she could feel that standing too far from back also..

Pal do pal ki kyun hai zindagi...
Iss pyaar ko hai sadiyaan kaafi nahi...

She lightly gave out a sigh seeing him on the bench in the grassy area. Sharon softly spoke his name audible to him. He turned back and kept looking at her. His eyes were wet and their eye contact made her feel his sentiments and what he was going through.. Before any other movement, he faced the opposite, like he was sitting. She understood his mindset, his heart and the moment he was in.

To khuda se maang lun mohlat mein ik nayi...
Rehna hai bas yahan ab door tujhse jaana nahi...

She walked behind him to cheer him up as he was trying to stay alone, trying hard to hide his feelings by covering face with the palms with elbows resting on thighs.. He wanted to suppress his fear of loosing feeling whom he loved unconditionally n he created a temporary shield over himself and on the fact that how he actually needed her support and yearned for the comfort only she could give...

Jo tu mera humdard hai...

His hands slowly slid down and he felt her gentle touch around the neck as she lovingly encircled her arms there. He could sense the warmth of her breaths as she tilted her head near his face and planting a feather kiss on his cheek..

Suhana har dard hai...

It was some pain hurting his innerself which was meant to be healed by his beloved wife...
His soul relaxed as she was near him like a complimentary and intensely was close with hopeful eyes to get the feelings shared by him with her...

*Music*
Sharon tucked her finger under his chin and made him look sideways, at her.
Sharon- Yahan kyun baithe ho?
Swayam- Please I want to sit alone, tum jaao.
Sharon*cutely*- Thankyou! My hubby! You fulfilled your promise by bringing Sara back...

Swayam shut his eyes and was to slam his hand but he saw her flinching as she kept her hand below so that it doesn't hurt him.

Teri muskurahatein hai taakat meri...
Mujhko inhi se ummeed mili...

Sharon's words, her upward curved lips at tough times were the key to his life.. He kept gazing at her without letting out anything else as she sat beside him n with her fingers she wiped off the drops which were rolling down his eyes...

Chaahe kare koi sitam yeh jahan...
In mein hi hai sadaa hifazat meri...

Swayam didn't get over, didn't urge to smile when she assured him through her eyes with possession and thus he simply walked inside where their daughters were securely sleeping, with no fear of any harm..

Zindagani badi khubsoorat hui...
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin...

Sitting on the floor just near to their bed, looking at them with utmost affection. Sharon smiled with eyes having a spark of vibes that he would feel the heaven in their home which had beautified their life like never before!

Swayam cornered his eye towards his shoulder as she kept her hand there and sat beside him only. She took his hand, making it caress Sara's face and arm with tender touch.. Just making him realise that she was safe and reason was him..

Suhana har dard hai...
His lips parted, forming a slight smile. On the other side, Saamia's leg and head he ran his hand on very softly. Tears formed again in his eyes and seeing this she embraced him by placing his head to her chest...

*Music*
Her heart ached too feeling his unsteady breaths and she kissed his head.

Sharon- Swayam... why are you so weak now??

He got back and stood up.
Swayam- I did nothing. I couldn't bring smile on Angel's face. Sara, she was crying infront of me.
Sharon- Ssshh. Arey...

She sighed and dragged him to their room n locked it.
Swayam- Sharon!! You have trust na ki I can protect Sara but aaj kya hua!! A day n half night... her hands were roped, her mouth was shut n those tears...
Sharon- Tumhari koi galti nahi hai Swayam... please aisa mat socho. Why are you cursing yourself! Please no...

Next he didn't speak die to the ... and she observed him silently.

Teri dhadkano se hai zindagi meri...
Khwahishein teri ab duayein meri...

Their bedroom was then filled with silence which Sharon was trying to break. And her eyes when saw the marks, injury on his body it killed her, she cared but less he did... 
He knew he lived because of his family, all their dreams were the prayers he chanted, for their happiness..

Kitna anokha bandhan hai ye...
Teri meri jaan jo ek hui...

He stood near the window, watching out the dark bluish sky and she entwined her fingers, fitting perfectly against his making him feel the togetherness of their relationship, the companion love... But he felt he was not that deserving to receive the love she was pouring...and so he moved to the other side.

Lautunga yahan tere paas mein haan...
Wadaa hai mera mar bhi jaaun kahin...

A minute didn't passed n he felt the guilt when heard her footsteps. He turned to find her going and her quivers while walking made him hold her wrist, stopping her.. It was that realisation appeared on his face when he pulled her round. She met his eyes as tear fell on their hands while he locked their fingers together..

Mouthing an apology with a depth in voice, he clasped her within his arms.. She smiled whole heartedly getting into his embrace. His tears didn't followed but intense feeling poured in his soul, giving him strength.

Suhana har dard hai...

She passionately, kept clinging to him, rubbing her hands on his back, erasing out his pain, he felt that how she stood as his compassionate partner, finally making him belief that nothing could change their bond and things would get pleasant if it was them!

Hmm...mm humdard hai...
The sourness he was getting affected by, was getting a tinge of sweetness dominating through this hug..

Hmm...mm humdard hai...
The depth of their eyes plentifully emoted whatever they couldn't express in words..

Hmm...mm humdard hai...
Calmness spread over the miserable feeling which his heart and mind was overlapped with because of the happening...

Hmm...mm humdard hai...
The fixed look, hands around each other, going through the sadness as well as sharing the pain was all out of the pure love which sheltered inside their hearts..

Sharon made him sit on bed and she knelt just infront of him.

Swayam- Shar...
Sharon- There is no reason for you to feel like that.
Swayam- Angel wanted me to be with her, right?
Sharon- Hmm..But Sara ko ghar laana was more important Swayam!
Swayam- You can't imagine Sharon, how I felt devastating when she hugged me instantly... Her eyes..
Sharon- Thik hai nahi kar sakti imagine but yeh sach hai ki tum use safely yahan lekar aaye.
Swayam- I love her, not just her but you, Mom Dad, Angel, more than my life...
Sharon- And itna pyaar karte ho mujhse to ek phone nahi kar sakte the!??
Swayam- I could think nothing...I am sorry...
Sharon*furrowed eyebrows*- Nilesh ne bataya tum akele gaye. Koi police kisi ko nahi liya saath mein.
Swayam- You know why...
Sharon*scolding*- Dekho khud ko!! Kitna you got hurt!!

She brought the aid box and took out the essentials.

Swayam- Ab yeh bhi...
Sharon- Ofcourse! Are you blind or what? Injuries are bleeding...
Swayam- Arey to itna nahi hai ki it can fill a bucket.
Sharon- Shut up!!
Swayam- Siren...

Sharon ignored and unbuttoned his shirt and kept aside.. He sat quietly, watching her.

She spread the ointment on the mark he got below his chest...

Sharon- Hero of the Universe Swayam Shekhawat! Right?
Swayam- Not universe please.
Sharon- Then of who's? Us? Our home?

She kept healing the wounds of shoulder, arm...

Swayam- Hmm... maybe.
Sharon*frown*- Not at all huh. Footage lover!! Dumbo!
Swayam- Kabhi console karti ho kabhi deny karti ho that I did something.

She went behind him to find his back having a cut too. Her hands trembled while curing it.
Sharon*frown*- Zero ho!! Huh.

He felt her fingers running inside his hairs and caressing the head. Even his forehead was blood stained.

Swayam- Done?
Sharon*gulping*- Khoon nikal raha hai...ruko.

She stood at his side and blew air on it, cleaned it with cotton and started wrapping the thread bandage as sticking the bandage was impossible at the hairy part of head..

Sharon*done*- Ho gaya...

Swayam smiled and pulled her close.
Swayam- Khush?
Sharon- Nahi...
Swayam gave a half loving smile as she immediately hugged him, her hands gripped around his nape and their faces against each other..

His shoulder was getting wet due to her tears since she was not letting them flow but was composing inside her. He moved his head a bit back so that he could see her.

Sharon- Hume itna pyaar karte ho to kya lagta hai we don't love you?? Swayam!! I am your wife. Tumhe kuch hota hai to its hurts me!!
Swayam- I am sorry again... acha to compensate, kya karun? Say?
Sharon- Kuch bhi nahi bas stay with me, with our kids. You didn't think about yourself before going there, ya I understand agar mein hoti tumhari place par to yahi karti but tum kisi ke saath jaate ya kuch inform karte to kya hota!!
Swayam- My mistake it was. I accept Sharon. Sorry, I got irresponsible.
Sharon- Ab itna sorry bol kar don't make me feel guilty. I am proud of you!!
Swayam- Thanks. I love you..
Sharon- Even I love you..

Swayam kissed her forehead.
Sharon- Ab yeh cursing, blaming, stop, okay?
Swayam nodded a yes.

Swayam- Vikas Kidnapped her.
Sharon- I got a hint... nice that he got arrested.
Swayam- Yeahh. True.
Sharon- You're tired. Mein coffee lekar aati hun..
Swayam- I don't want... sach mein.
Sharon- Okay. Then breakfast?
Swayam- Abhi??
Sharon- Window se dekho. Subah ho gayi hai.

He saw the time on his watch.
Swayam- 5 se thoda zyada... and breakfast?
Sharon- Huh. Kuch khaya nahi hai kal se.. Will get some.

She took out towel and another set of clothes from the cupboard, gave it to him.
Sharon- Go take a shower.
And then unlocking the door she went down.

Swayam- She makes me existent.. Yeh nahi hoti to shayad jo aaj mein hun, nahi hota.

He smiled at that thought and went to take bath.

It was 10 . Swayam was resting in the kid's room.

Sharon was talking to Simmi.
Simmi- Hey... Sara is okay? Sammy?
Sharon- Haan she is fine.
Simmi- And Swayam?
Sharon- Relaxed hai...
Simmi- Then, you must be great, right?
Sharon*chuckle*- Yeah absolutely...
Simmi- Chal aaj spend time with them and not Academy. 
Sharon- Yes sure.
Simmi- Hmm...now I am keeping. Will talk later.
Sharon- Yup bye!

Call cut.

Sharon- Aaj no Office, you know na?
Swayam- Yes! Thanks to you!
Sharon*grin*- Familyyy time aaj...
Swayam- Means you're also on leave?
Sharon- Yes my hubby, at home today!! But..I...

She stopped, Both heard the voice of Sara and looked at her.

Sara*almost awake*- Pa..pa.. Mmaa...

See the next post.

Edited by sakshibshah - 8 years ago
-SwaRonWorksPm- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hope you all enjoyed this update. 
Waiting for ur reviews.

Plz ppl hit like and comment. It really encourages n means a lot.

Hope to see comments n likes in this thread!

Demand- 35+ likes, 3 pgs comments atleast. Spam till 17th page.

Love you ppl.
Thanks for always supporting and loving this FF.πŸ€—

-Sakshi
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
It was Beautiful 
N sara said mamma n papa ? finallyπŸ˜ƒ

--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly , Congo for your new thread. πŸ₯³. 
Coming to chappy , 

As always ...superbly awesome ...πŸ‘

How do write so well ...it's a brilliantly penned down chappy πŸ‘

All the emotions...conveyed through the song ...that too an awesome choice ...wow ! 

I could imagine all of it really well...😊

Happy days for swaron and kids are coming...so I'm happy πŸ˜ƒ

Update soon !!!  πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much for writing a beautiful thing on swaron πŸ€—

Love ,
Lavanya 😳
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Excellent, touching...couldnt have brought out the couple bond better...last part was awesome, cherry on the cake, Sara calling them papa-mumma...waiting for the next part already, i know u will make it even more special

Btw...congo for another majestic new thread, and forgive me for not commenting more often, hav been reading all updates 😊
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
Heart touching
I sooo loved swaron convo
The way sharon console him..understand him..
Was wow..

I loved this caring sharon too much

Sara called papa nd ma..
Amazing
Thanks 4 d pm
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congo fr new thread πŸ₯³ cmng to D update... it ws superb... Dis song z one of my fvrt... D way u wrote swaron part ws fab... aww sara jst cl dem mumma-papa...:) eager to read nxt chappy... update soon thnx fr pm
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread.

One of the awesomest updates of this FF😊. Very well written.
Thanks for the pm
Edited by aneesha93 - 8 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whoaaa...  congrats for d new thread... πŸ₯³
loved d update...  u r awsm in depicting a song seq. lovely... keep writing β€οΈ