Kavita Kaushik AT#1| Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala is back!! - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Sachinist-

She is looking Totally Fabulous๐Ÿ˜‰; Very much Different from her role of FIR; Looking forward for her new Avtaar๐Ÿ˜›

i liked that new avtaar of kavita...im missing her a lot
Originally posted by staceyandhitesh

I really really like her.. i first didnt see any potential in her but after the last two performances im really amazed on how she can still dance and have so much ability to be really good! I just wish she stays a little longer because its not always fair to see better performers leave before popular performers who give less entertaining dance performances. Wish to see her a little longer to see what more is she capable of doing because she is a senior to most regarding other contestants and has achieved much fame and stardom before social media got popular to keep that alive. Not a crazy fan but admirer to a dancer that is well deserved to be in the show and should be given importance! If someone can make an appreciation thread that would be great! An appreciation thread for all the stars in fact because this year there all awesome! :D

yeah she is awesome...
i also really like her very much
Originally posted by EtherealRati

I must say she is such a dabang girl. Love that aura of her . She dances very passionately ...loved how they used a 350 kg prop for their performance . Seriously loved each and everything with the prop ...I wanted them not to leave the prop for a second .Their dance with the prop was excellent ...the way she used be on one side and with the prop comes to second side ...she was so light on the prop .Very beautifully choreographed . I also agree with ganesg ...she needs to keep that girlish thing ...it looks so good but it keeps vanishing or I should say it sometimes sometimes just comes and I seriously feel ...she needs more of it . Even I want her to stay .This time everyone is doing so good that don't want anyone to leave in the first weeks itself . Hope she stays .

yeah that was awesome episode...
very beautifully choreographed...
i miss u kavitha
Just watched last week's elimination episode

Previous week's performance - Kavita's was much better and I bet she got more votes than Raftar too, so they conveniently added face-off this week and everybody gave him 10 and her 9, I am sure it was just a coincidence ๐Ÿ˜› big coincidence ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰

All the best to Kavita Kaushik, Hope and Wish she reaches greater heights in her career and things work out for her in personal life too ๐Ÿ˜Š