Yes, Rajit is handsome, a good dancer.
Solitaire thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
He is good :)
He should have been stayed more...
not.here thumbnail
I'm sad that she has been eliminated. She had so much potential. Will miss her and rajit dancing. I also do hope her dad gets better. I wanted her to stay longer so that I could see her dance more. Sigh.
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cortana

I'm sad that she has been eliminated. She had so much potential. Will miss her and rajit dancing. I also do hope her dad gets better. I wanted her to stay longer so that I could see her dance more. Sigh.

same here...she was really good today...i dont know why she got eliminated
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't watched the epi yet but she's eliminated - that so sucks! She was really growing on me and danced really well. I won't name names but I liked her much better than some who are still left 😒
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Ariana--

same here...she was really good today...i dont know why she got eliminated

Haven't seen her act this week yet,  I don't have the stomach for it, esp. after reading about her dad

Why does she has to go so soon 😕
Nobody could've guessed that she was going through this in her personal life from the way she conducted herself... Kudos to her 👏
I heard she never uttered a word about her dad's condition until after the elimination...  Bravo 👍🏼

With some people we get to hear about their family members sickness whether it's true or not, it is leaked
But in her case it seems she was careful not to leak this info, so no sympathy votes...

Woww...  She certainly has gained many fans and admirers now 😊
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Kavita may have lost out on the Jhalak journey, but she's won my respect for the way she conducted herself ... she was telling Raftaar not to cry when she was eliminated 😲👏 ... and her words about her father 😭 She was going through so much in her personal life, and yet she kept a smile on her face all through ... no sob stories, no appeals for sympathy votes .. #respect!!! 
She's certainly gained more admirers through this journey. Hats off to her ... and heartfelt prayers for her father ... hope and pray he recovers soon. 
not.here thumbnail

Edited. I should not speculate on things 😆

will miss her, i'll be watching JDJ until everyone I like gets voted off
Edited by Cortana - 8 years ago
mythil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he is good😳 Edited by mythil - 8 years ago
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just watched Kavita's act - wishing her dad a very speedy recovery and praying that he sees Kavita's kids play like she hopes.