Krutika Desai

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
I must say, let's leave her character aside, i must say, she is supperb, her acting her performance, it simply wow, i really enjoy seeing her work, i enjoyed today and every day episode, i must say this lady is the hero of this show really supperb work Clap
she makes me feel angry on amma, she makes me laugh over seeing amma's over actings, that means she is very very good at what she does...
Brilliant performance Big smile  Thank you for entertaining us and making us feel so angry on amma and still enjoy her so called "nautanki" , Keep it up Smile
In total agreement with you, i think she is brilliant, she makes me laugh, especially in yesterday's episode when she was cancelling everything, she said tilak cancelled, yeh shaadhi cancelledLOL Edited by -Rosebud- - 7 years ago
yea and the way she was doing the so called "jasusi" on amma
also today she had good scenes
Very  true  Kritika  has  brought  life  to a character  we  love to hate but some times we  want to  love her.  Her acting is  superb and  she nails   the Amma's   shrewedness and  wickedness  down to the  T.!!!
Big smile Very True  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed Big smile Embarrassed Big smile Big smile  Watching Krutika After A Very Long Time Big smile Wink Big smile  Embarrassed Embarrassed She Is Really Good  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice  Big smile Big smile   Big smile Big smile Embarrassed Big smile Embarrassed LOL LOL Wink   Big smile   Big smile
True , she is just outstanding 
yesterday she was scared of sarla' oh sorry her mother in laws Bhooot hahahahahahahaha
she is a brilliant actor..n her character in the show is the highlight Clap

Krutika Desai