•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
I must say, let's leave her character aside, i must say, she is supperb, her acting her performance, it simply wow, i really enjoy seeing her work, i enjoyed today and every day episode, i must say this lady is the hero of this show really supperb work πŸ‘
she makes me feel angry on amma, she makes me laugh over seeing amma's over actings, that means she is very very good at what she does...
Brilliant performance πŸ˜ƒ  Thank you for entertaining us and making us feel so angry on amma and still enjoy her so called "nautanki" , Keep it up 😊
In total agreement with you, i think she is brilliant, she makes me laugh, especially in yesterday's episode when she was cancelling everything, she said tilak cancelled, yeh shaadhi cancelledπŸ˜† Edited by -Rosebud- - 8 years ago
yea and the way she was doing the so called "jasusi" on amma
also today she had good scenes
Very  true  Kritika  has  brought  life  to a character  we  love to hate but some times we  want to  love her.  Her acting is  superb and  she nails   the Amma's   shrewedness and  wickedness  down to the  T.!!!
πŸ˜ƒ Very True  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Watching Krutika After A Very Long Time πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ She Is Really Good  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
True , she is just outstanding 
yesterday she was scared of sarla' oh sorry her mother in laws Bhooot hahahahahahahaha
she is a brilliant actor..n her character in the show is the highlight πŸ‘