Mere Angne Mein

Krutika Desai

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I must say, let's leave her character aside, i must say, she is supperb, her acting her performance, it simply wow, i really enjoy seeing her work, i enjoyed today and every day episode, i must say this lady is the hero of this show really supperb work πŸ‘
she makes me feel angry on amma, she makes me laugh over seeing amma's over actings, that means she is very very good at what she does...
Brilliant performance πŸ˜ƒ  Thank you for entertaining us and making us feel so angry on amma and still enjoy her so called "nautanki" , Keep it up 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rosebud- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In total agreement with you, i think she is brilliant, she makes me laugh, especially in yesterday's episode when she was cancelling everything, she said tilak cancelled, yeh shaadhi cancelledπŸ˜† Edited by -Rosebud- - 8 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
yea and the way she was doing the so called "jasusi" on amma
also today she had good scenes
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very  true  Kritika  has  brought  life  to a character  we  love to hate but some times we  want to  love her.  Her acting is  superb and  she nails   the Amma's   shrewedness and  wickedness  down to the  T.!!!
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ Very True  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Watching Krutika After A Very Long Time πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ She Is Really Good  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
True , she is just outstanding 
ronshaan thumbnail
yesterday she was scared of sarla' oh sorry her mother in laws Bhooot hahahahahahahaha
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
she is a brilliant actor..n her character in the show is the highlight πŸ‘