Prashant Chawla in Gulmohar Grand

Posted: 8 years ago

Prashant Chawla in Gulmohar Grand

The good looking and charming Prashant Chawla who performed hard hitting roles in shows like Veera and Ajeeb Dastaan Hai will now soon enter Star Plus' Gulmohar Grand (Sunshine Productions).

And interestingly the handsome hunk is celebrating his birthday today (28 July).

Talking about his new project, Prashant will be seen essaying the role of Rohan, an NRI who will be the love interest of Annie (Aakanksha Singh). The guys would have a stylish look and will be a positive person.

Talking on the same, the actor quipped, "It is a very interesting role and I am kicked about it. The show overall is a grand one and being part of it is an honour. It is a very different role and I am sure viewers would love the track."

Also with Prashant celebrating his birthday today, we pondered over his plans. "I am in Delhi today to be with my family. Last night I went to Bangla Sahib with my mother and called in my birthday at the shrine. Today I will also be meeting my school friends and celebrate with them."

Wish you luck and success ahead young boy!!!

This part has got me wondering exactly what the CVs are planning. ðŸ˜•

Talking about his new project, Prashant will be seen essaying the role of Rohan, an NRI who will be the love interest of Annie (Aakanksha Singh). The guys would have a stylish look and will be a positive person.

Originally posted by CT_Shreya

This part has got me wondering exactly what the CVs are planning. ðŸ˜•

That is the same thing i was wondering. It says he is a positive person and love interest of Annie. So what about Neil? ðŸ˜•
^ Saloni was brought into the show with the same line. That she would play the love interest of Neil. So are these 2 not going to end up together then? ðŸ˜•
I hope not :/
I was hoping for Neil & Annie pairing. Lets see what is the CVs up to.
Love interest of anni! That sounds sad...wanted Neil and Anni to pair up...
Let's see what the cvs have in mind...
Lets see if he enters by today''s episode and we'll have a clear picture on his role.
😃 Let Us  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Wait And ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ Watch ! ! ðŸ˜‰  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰   ðŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by Mehek25

Love interest of anni! That sounds sad...wanted Neil and Anni to pair up...
Let's see what the cvs have in mind...

Poor Annie ! She is caught in a love rectangle...Annie - Neil - Rohan - Aniruddh...