Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

The same thing again and again..

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

What a mysterious family is the walia family! Every member has some dark past which he/she wants to hide from everyone,specially bani.

Whenever any suspense starts,everybody says "Bani ko kuch pata nahi chalna chahiye."

I think Bani has a relationship with this family not only before 7 or 15 years but before her birth 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol....i totally agree as bani is related to every single past in this family......how long has bani's family known the WALIA'S...?.... 😕 😕

CK❤️
Hrithik_lova thumbnail
Yeah i totally agree with you guys. I bet next Massi will also have a secret. Maybe she like is adopted or what.. Its so annoying. It seems like whenever Ekta is running out of ideas she will just create a new Raaz.. 😕
ritika06 thumbnail
I agree with all of u. If this raaz thing happens again and again the trps will go down
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ekta!!!who knows her and what what she thinks of!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So glad I spotted your post as I was just about to do one similar! 😆

WHEN IS THIS FAMILY GOING TO START TRUSTING ITS MEMBERS!
😡

So sick of Bani constantly deceiving Jai and showing her complete lack of trust in him by not sharing any of her suspicions

So sick of the rest of the family (Bani sympathisers included) treating Bani like an outsider by keeping things from her!

TRUTH ALWAYS HAS A NASTY HABIT OF REVEALING ITSELF!

😡 A really MAdMAdds 😡