Forum members and IF management please help.

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone
My post is regarding the gifts I sent for Karan and Divyanka. Its been 3 months now. Although the gift for Divyanka reached her as the gift segment was uploaded long back but Karan still has not received my gift.  
Ruchika was the reporter at that time.  She has left india forums. There is no news about my gift. I have msged the new reporter too but it all went in vain as I didn't get any response.  

Now this is really upsetting since each n every item in that parcel was sply customised for Karan. It look me so many days to make it and then give it a form of a gift. 

Now one at india forums cares enough to reply to the problem. I have no clue where they have kept or dumped my gift. 

I need some help from forum members here to get some response. And I request staff at india forums to look into the matter. U are the link between us and our fav star so as fans we trust you and with full trust entrusted upon u such an incident is really disappointing.  
Edited by nb.neha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
I was asked by a few friends to write about this issue on the forum but it seems even here no one is interested. 
nb.neha thumbnail
When I think of my gift being at some remote corner of IF office or may be in some bin I really get so annoyed.  
nb.neha thumbnail
If u wait for 20 people to send gift for a single star for u guys to be able to take to that particular star then I m sorry its not gonna happen all the time for all the stars. If DT gets 20 gifts in 5 days n KP gets 5 gifts in 20 days then it doesn't mean those 5 gifts shouldn't be handed over to him. A lot of  affection goes into selection of each gift item. Even if its a single gift for a particular star it should reach him or her. 
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
ohmygodfather that is upsetting and highly unprofessional.. to ask for gifts and then to hoard them. if that is what they did. I hope you they can give you answers soon. 

are you able to send gifts to DT?  I want to send GM -Shruti- a gift too? how do I do that? last time I made her a birthday thread full of stolen e- decorations made by jk-09? and that thread got closed down. so this year I worked hard and saved up to buy her a Diamond ring ..but I am a bit worried to send it to IF now since this thread. My friend cari has something to give shruti?  like an apology perhaps ? tehehe 

billicat can you kindly inform us of the address for all our DT ...esp our favorites. especially the GM with that deathly aviator .. aahana someone needs to gift her a more user friendly DP. 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: D3viL

ohmygodfather that is upsetting and highly unprofessional.. to ask for gifts and then to hoard them. if that is what they did. I hope you they can give you answers soon. 

are you able to send gifts to DT?  I want to send GM -Shruti- a gift too? how do I do that? last time I made her a birthday thread full of stolen e- decorations made by jk-09? and that thread got closed down. so this year I worked hard and saved up to buy her a Diamond ring ..but I am a bit worried to send it to IF now since this thread. My friend cari has something to give shruti?  like an apology perhaps ? tehehe 

billicat can you kindly inform us of the address for all our DT ...esp our favorites. especially the GM with that deathly aviator .. aahana someone needs to gift her a more user friendly DP. 

lol u been stealing  e  decors?  Naughty naughty. .. I hope u don't steal Xmas trees too from Lil old ladies window's.  
How abt I buy the ring and u gift it.. lol.. that will help wash my sins on IF..  
Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carisma2

lol u been stealing  e  decors?  Naughty naughty. .. I hope u don't steal Xmas trees too from Lil old ladies window's.  

How abt I buy the ring and u gift it.. lol.. that will help wash my sins on IF..  

he never made any romantic bday thread for me.. everytime shruti shruti shruti.. aur shruti isko ghaas bhi nhi daalti😭😭
carisma2 thumbnail
Devil tell Penta.. 
Tum apne dil ke hathon majboor ho - pyaar andha kanoon hai ! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRSmKbr2sVw[/YOUTUBE]

Bache log kya jaane yeh sab lol
carisma2 thumbnail
Penta U need to pataai someone soon now is ishtyle mien 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNNUkBdyDFw[/YOUTUBE]

DEKHO TERI TAQDEER - DIL MEIN KIS KA TEER  - ANKHON MEIN TASVEER ! ðŸ˜›
Edited by carisma2 - 8 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
TM - Sorry for your loss - I hope they find ur gift 
Tera haal tho aisa kar diya IF postman ne 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKmY4AMMP6E[/YOUTUBE]

Badi mushkil hai - koya mera gift hai - koi ussey dundh ke lawo naa - jaane kahan mein repurrttt likhawon...

Cheer up Buddy - I'm sure mil jayegi.. Keep smiling.