Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 87

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

i dont want to deal with bala's insecurities...as its not an easy job to deal with a young appa.but i would b doing the same as II tries for vandu..vanditha is her only sister.she got a baby after waiting for many years n that too had a difficult pregnancy.II knows how vandu's life is tangled with munirka matters.as a sibling,ii can only do these things for vandu.she has a job n thanks to bhalla family/rnb she dont hav to worry about her future money matters.(yeah she has only around 76000 some in account.but someway she can manage or would hav managed..)and now even akke appears to b pissed off towards her!!!they want II to do what they wishes everytime.they dont want to hurt bala(of course SIL) but can afford II's!

Now isn't that adding insult to Injury?
Remember the conversation Appa had with the Dude before he agreed to the wedding how II must be looked after especially during her pregnancy...Why was the matter not even raised when Bala insisted Akka get back to work?
When R&B did what he did for Vandhu or Periappa They did not gracefully thank him also but making snide comments how you can pull wires with money.
The dude may be worth 1000 crores he never acts that way prefers public transport treats his sisters and Vandhu alike
Appa spoke how II money should be hers...later with no qualms generously gave Bala to fit a bigger TV in his parents room and asked him to repay it to the Dude
When the Dude was returning to Paris due to set back at work his suggestion why can't both apply for a loan II earns 6 figures...I sometimes wonder whether he suffers from dyscalcula or selective amnesia...
It is the double speak double standard that annoys
I dont think it is wrong to have a conversation where the iyers put forth their views...it is the blame game and victim card that irks
Originally posted by .Harshita.

Pls ignore second line..I thought that I won't say anything in this matter n just see what happens next... But couldn't control myself...
Pehle hi fever hai...na bolti toh stomach pain ho jaata...🤣

😆
now hows the fever???
@Sri...Hii 🤗
Kaise ho???😳

@Nouf...🤗 Hw was ur day???
Fever toh Fever jaisa hi hai...Main theek nahi hun...🤣

about appa's double stand with bala n dude...i can only say this..."ishtamallatha achchi thottathellaam kuttam!!"(i can only make it wierd by translating this...so sorry!!)

about appa's double stand with bala n dude...i can only say this..."ishtamallatha achchi thottathellaam kuttam!!"(i can only make it wierd by translating this...so sorry!!)
I dunno what it means..
But I Hate Appa for his partiality...😡
Originally posted by .Harshita.

@Sri...Hii 🤗
Kaise ho???😳

@Nouf...🤗 Hw was ur day???
Fever toh Fever jaisa hi hai...Main theek nahi hun...🤣

u r rofling like u met ur best buddy fever!!! 😲
😆
i m fine choti...

u r rofling like u met ur best buddy fever!!! 😲
😆
i m fine choti...
Haha...am the wirdest combo of Insanity and Maturity..😉..
When people fall sick they talk less but when I am sick I talk more than usual...😆..Ur Internship goin on na??
Originally posted by NSB7

very beautifully put Sri
All the right things with the right amount of wit

Samsi and nadira
I'm very sorry for any disturbances caused to your peaceful heaven
Will assure u to not let anything affect it from my side in the many more days to come

Plz enjoy the beauty of your heavn :)

hey diii,y u r sorry????plzzz dnt say tht...i dnt mean u by sayng that...u r one of the most imprtnt membr of this heaven...hw cn u disturb the heaven?i meant those who suddnly appear n creat messs...i m angry wid them n request them...plzzz diii ,dnt say sorryyy...i cnt take this ...u r one of my beloved person in this familyyy...i lov u [<3]

hey guyes,i think i hav creating anthr unwanted n disgusting issue here...so i m going to b silent...just ignore this :)

i read all of urs discussion abt ii n DII people ...u guyes write evrythng so beautifulllyyy...just awsm though i m strng supprtr of ii here :)
Originally posted by NSB7

very beautifully put Sri
All the right things with the right amount of wit

Samsi and nadira
I'm very sorry for any disturbances caused to your peaceful heaven
Will assure u to not let anything affect it from my side in the many more days to come

Plz enjoy the beauty of your heavn :)

arrey u will make that paavam 'sorry' to say sorry for u namru!!!
why r u sorry?no need for any explanations...eventhough its virtual,we know what happened n we stood together for a gud reason.u will also stand for me or ashu or putti or dristi or choti or vikas or any of our friends na?thats all what hapnd here!!!
Samantha,  Nadira - Totally understand. But we really cant help when people drop in to mock only.
Sure nothing will coe up from mg side unless provoked. 
Enjoy your stay :))

Nam - Why are you sorry? You havent done anything wrong. You stood up for yourself. Its not wrong.