Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nadira26islam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: samsi74

Amazing updates nisha. I really love those after R&B's visit. After 8 months in relationship and 4 months of mariage finally there's some real progress and growth. I really love the way you bring up different shades to each relationship.
How she's totally accepted at MM but she is vary of calling them family and how she has to prove and explain herself at every few steps for the people she calls family๐Ÿ‘

Sosy to me is like the lovely music my neighbours play. After a tiring day, going out to the balcony to listen to that soothing music is like heaven to me. But of late some drunkard comes once in a while and destroys the barmy night. I didn't want to comment earlier thinking neighbours should stay out of family discord. But this situation erupts regularly. I really wish this behaviour would stop. All I want say is this. Mocking someone while intoxicated is easy. If you really have issues come discuss with your family while you're sane ๐Ÿ˜‰ And pl don't disrupt my m little heaven.

absolutly right...plz ppl dnt disrupt our littl heaven :(
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samsi74

Amazing updates nisha. I really love those after R&B's visit. After 8 months in relationship and 4 months of mariage finally there's some real progress and growth. I really love the way you bring up different shades to each relationship.
How she's totally accepted at MM but she is vary of calling them family and how she has to prove and explain herself at every few steps for the people she calls family๐Ÿ‘

Sosy to me is like the lovely music my neighbours play. After a tiring day, going out to the balcony to listen to that soothing music is like heaven to me. But of late some drunkard comes once in a while and destroys the barmy night. I didn't want to comment earlier thinking neighbours should stay out of family discord. But this situation erupts regularly. I really wish this behaviour would stop. All I want say is this. Mocking someone while intoxicated is easy. If you really have issues come discuss with your family while you're sane๐Ÿ˜‰And pl don't disrupt my m little heaven.

Samantha... ๐Ÿค—
loved 'my little heaven' comment!!!!
but why this family -neighbour comparison??
we all makes this sosy a family!(of course its nisha's.but we can secretly claim all these as our own too!!)
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nouf how was your day?

We have all been relating to So Sy love the characters...we feel related to bonds we have forged on the forum encourage and reach out to others...We miss each other wish for their speedy return...fret and fume over our characters...We are a fun gang:) We dont drink...we dont drink and drive...we dont think we will parade the way we want and claim it is our birthright...we share travel woes...we share personal updates THEDA HAI BUT HAMARA HAI...WE ARE THE SOSY FAMILY

ishruhi thumbnail
i dont want to deal with bala's insecurities...as its not an easy job to deal with a young appa.but i would b doing the same as II tries for vandu..vanditha is her only sister.she got a baby after waiting for many years n that too had a difficult pregnancy.II knows how vandu's life is tangled with munirka matters.as a sibling,ii can only do these things for vandu.she has a job n thanks to bhalla family/rnb she dont hav to worry about her future money matters.(yeah she has only around 76000 some in account.but someway she can manage or would hav managed..)and now even akke appears to b pissed off towards her!!!they want II to do what they wishes everytime.they dont want to hurt bala(of course SIL) but can afford II's!
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read the update...
But all I have to say is #NoComments..
So much is discussed here about Iyers being wrong...
But I feel that its a basic human character that we take those people for granted whom we know that they 'll be with us no matter what...
Usually the most understanding person is never understood by one...
The worst thing about being strong is that no one offers you a hand when you are weak...
Here, Vandu and Amma know that II is impulsive, crazy and at times goes overboard...Its a mindset na...whatever the situation may be, this would be the first thing that will come in everybody's mind ...

Nisha pls jaldi update do...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bonjour SoSyians...๐Ÿค—
Hope all are in good spirit...

Me down with fever...didn't even go to school..๐Ÿ˜ญ
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Nouf how was your day?

We have all been relating to So Sy love the characters...we feel related to bonds we have forged on the forum encourage and reach out to others...We miss each other wish for their speedy return...fret and fume over our characters...We are a fun gang:) We dont drink...we dont drink and drive...we dont think we will parade the way we want and claim it is our birthright...we share travel woes...we share personal updates THEDA HAI BUT HAMARA HAI...WE ARE THE SOSY FAMILY

very beautifully put Sri
All the right things with the right amount of wit

Samsi and nadira
I'm very sorry for any disturbances caused to your peaceful heaven 
Will assure u to not let anything affect it from my side in the many more days to come

Plz enjoy the beauty of your heavn :)
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Nouf how was your day?

first i wanted to make imp lines bold.but found all these words important!!!
DITTO FOR EVERY WORDS SRI!!

my day went fine dear...had a gud day with 'mommies-going-to-be'!!
i love monitoring fetal heart sounds.i uses to raise the volume of the machine...and i n the baby's mom listens to the sound with a smile...i feel paavam to those girls who r just 20 or some who r pregnant...first pregnancy n so scared...but they enjoys each moment too,i feel!!!
.Harshita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Harshita.

Read the update...

But all I have to say is #NoComments..
So much is discussed here about Iyers being wrong...
But I feel that its a basic human character that we take those people for granted whom we know that they 'll be with us no matter what...
Usually the most understanding person is never understood by one...
The worst thing about being strong is that no one offers you a hand when you are weak...
Here, Vandu and Amma know that II is impulsive, crazy and at times goes overboard...Its a mindset na...whatever the situation may be, this would be the first thing that will come in everybody's mind ...

Nisha pls jaldi update do...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bonjour SoSyians...๐Ÿค—
Hope all are in good spirit...

Me down with fever...didn't even go to school..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Pls ignore second line..I thought that I won't say anything in this matter n just see what happens next... But couldn't control myself...
Pehle hi fever hai...na bolti toh stomach pain ho jaata...๐Ÿคฃ
.Harshita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

very beautifully put Sri

All the right things with the right amount of wit

Samsi and nadira
I'm very sorry for any disturbances caused to your peaceful heaven 
Will assure u to not let anything affect it from my side in the many more days to come

Plz enjoy the beauty of your heavn :)

Nammu pls tell one thing that WHY ARE YOU SORRY??๐Ÿ˜•
.Harshita. thumbnail
Nammu just 1 more post to turn Greenie..