Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
NAMS
You are so right. My father and I were talking today and he said that ppl think they'll be happy with what they don't have. But once that is achieved, they hanker for more and forget what they wished for previously.
I feel that Bala is a bit that way, especially since he struggles with finances. 
Paavam though. He's had it tough, too. 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

NAMS

You are so right. My father and I were talking today and he said that ppl think they'll be happy with what they don't have. But once that is achieved, they hanker for more and forget what they wished for previously.
I feel that Bala is a bit that way, especially since he struggles with finances. 
Paavam though. He's had it tough, too. 

wahi tho...!!
Sahi bath hai

Ashu - so true...healthy debates teach u things 

Dristi - mere kismat sahi mein kharab hai
Just when everybody comes to discuss my lunch geys over and o need to head back to work

But aj after so many days I posted more than 2 msgs per and interacted 
Feels good

Tadaaa
See you all when I leave for home 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jairathore97

Lovely debate πŸ˜Š

After thinking a lot, I think it wil be wrong to label it is correct or it is wrong.
In what I have seen in my life is that there are many things which we can't measure with right and wrong or happiness and sadness, they are way beyond that, specially things involving relationships and human emotions 

Also what I have observed is more than self respect is fear, fear of society, fear what will others say, which is wrong but we middle class people are this only.

Nothing is entirely right or wrong but right from the Jaipur instance where Appa wanted to rush II to a Gync the iyer's have demonstrated lack of trust sensitivity and compassion to II. The dude has to earn trust agreed but humiliating her for choosing to marry the guy she is so madly in love with is not a crime...It is the attitude that is annoying...it is our actions that define our character our true identity...I find greater grace and nobility in the Bhallas with no hang ups about anything...the  wedding onwards nothing blingy about them...ya they belong to a different class...thats how Subbhus mom and Ashwins mom thought of them too...
II was hurt at the way her Akka was viewed and has been consistent...you do not hurt your child/ sister as it hurts your pride...you talk to her i have no issues over that
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Totally agree Ashu...a stance could have been taken before or after the wedding but they chose to look the other way...the poor girl left money and took a loan and cringes to take his money...they think shes basking in all the comforts ...the Dude never complains of the lack of facilities in the iyer homes...to him being t matters more it is not things but people...Shravu is imbibing this quality example the water guns video game and i pad fights...the dude takes the Metro to work in Paris...Bala is unable to tolerate the heat one evening when the car breaks down...Why cant he take the Delhi Metro?...Dude is a real Prince and II the most lovely ...yet look at the way she gets treated the girl has been made to feel unwanted ...she shares it with the Dude ...when slighted she now atleast has him to comfort her ...just imagine her plight had she wedded an iyer as planned

Thats why support her πŸ˜­
She is a gem
She never stops giving. 
RB is one grounded guy. He never shows his wealth around. He does love a few rich luxurious things cause he was brought in wealth. 
II would have had a million fights by now or she would have become one cow accepting all the Iyer pride and thwarting her self respect. 
She is simply never treated well
People take her for granted. Not only at home even at work
She thinks she is impprtant in every body'life. But the truth is the BALLAS are her real importance. They adore her to the core. They are such simple people. And Iyers have a problem with that! 
When I say she implants herself where she isnt desored I dont mean MM... It always has to be Munirka or DII
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bye NAMS
Hi ASHU

Hopefully I'm around for the next round of discussion, too.

Aaj PUTTI Aur VIBHU bada kaam pe lage hai. Koi awaz hi nahi. NOUF toh R&B dhund rahi hongi patients mein.πŸ˜†
PANDA and PRITEE seems to be busy, too. 
SR and VIKAS must be stalking.
Well, hugs to allπŸ€—

Meri lawyer wali DHARA bhi nahi dikhi bohut dino se. πŸ˜³
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ashu and Sri.. So agree with what the two of you have said.. I have generally never had extreme opinions about anyone in the story.. But today whatever DII ppl are treating her is bad.. She's been insulted by them time and again.. You don't humiliate your daughter. They use her money for their benefit.. Use her car.. She runs around all day for shravu gets a burn.. Gives so much but all she gets is humiliation at their end. Bhallas are her family. Who adore respect love and care for her.. Iyers are being too radical and insensitive.. Go girl spend time with your dude.. Play with butter.. Sam tan dad and now even Manny. The minion.. These ppl care for her.. Go to them II No one cares in DII.. Having said this I don't even want her to be here on Tuesday.. Go do your work.. Take your hubby along.. But don't stay here
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Nothing is entirely right or wrong but right from the Jaipur instance where Appa wanted to rush II to a Gync the iyer's have demonstrated lack of trust sensitivity and compassion to II. The dude has to earn trust agreed but humiliating her for choosing to marry the guy she is so madly in love with is not a crime...It is the attitude that is annoying...it is our actions that define our character our true identity...I find greater grace and nobility in the Bhallas with no hang ups about anything...the  wedding onwards nothing blingy about them...ya they belong to a different class...thats how Subbhus mom and Ashwins mom thought of them too...
II was hurt at the way her Akka was viewed and has been consistent...you do not hurt your child/ sister as it hurts your pride...you talk to her i have no issues over that

Hmmm correct 
Even I have problem with appa 
He is obsessed with hating dude and his that side overtake the appa  who is a possessive lover of his daughter. I find it very immature.

Ashu25 thumbnail
Dristi... Am taking breaks darl πŸ˜†
Haan.. Most of them must be busy. 
Work n all
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Ashu and Sri.. So agree with what the two of you have said.. I have generally never had extreme opinions about anyone in the story.. But today whatever DII ppl are treating her is bad.. She's been insulted by them time and again.. You don't humiliate your daughter. They use her money for their benefit.. Use her car.. She runs around all day for shravu gets a burn.. Gives so much but all she gets is humiliation at their end. Bhallas are her family. Who adore respect love and care for her.. Iyers are being too radical and insensitive.. Go girl spend time with your dude.. Play with butter.. Sam tan dad and now even Manny. The minion.. These ppl care for her.. Go to them II No one cares in DII.. Having said this I don't even want her to be here on Tuesday.. Go do your work.. Take your hubby along.. But don't stay here

Bold - Ditto! 
Having known II for about 8 months now I am damn sure she will turn up at the event... At least last moment pe. She loves kids. Kisi aur ka gussa bachchon pe nahi nikalti hai woh. This much am sure. 
She could be humiliated now. She WILL be desired later. 
I am sure she will make an appearance sometime in the evening cause am assuming function will be in the morning. 
Iss mein bhi Iyers will rant saying she is too proud,  she is showing attitude now. She was ready to have a sleep over a week ago.. Ab bhool gayi kya humare bachche ko?  Pehle aisi nahi thi.. Ab paisa aa gaya hai toh she is being rude and arrogant.. Ab kya hum apni bachchi ko kuch nahi keh sakte blah blah and ultimately the whole blame will go to Bhallas over and over again. 

Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing updates nisha. I really love those after R&B's visit. After 8 months in relationship and 4 months of mariage finally there's some real progress and growth. I really love the way you bring up different shades to each relationship.
How she's totally accepted at MM but she is vary of calling them family and how she has to prove and explain herself at every few steps for the people she calls familyπŸ‘

Sosy to me is like the lovely music my neighbours play. After a tiring day, going out to the balcony to listen to that soothing music is like heaven to me. But of late some drunkard comes once in a while and destroys the barmy night. I didn't want to comment earlier thinking neighbours should stay out of family discord. But this situation erupts regularly. I really wish this behaviour would stop. All I want say is this. Mocking someone while intoxicated is easy. If you really have issues come discuss with your family while you're sane πŸ˜‰ And pl don't disrupt my m little heaven.