Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 84

Posted: 8 years ago
II more than anybody hurts about the class divide and often thinks she doesn't deserve what she has got...the way Ranjan is ready to make Vanditha director if she desires and the way he baby sits Shravu with Nandu...nobody treats them mean ...it is the iyers who are turning out nasty yes it is very very embarrassing to receive the gifts of the Bhallas as they have not accepted them as Sambandhis whole heartedly while they are looked upon as family by them.
If it was Shruthi instead of Baldi the discrepancy would be more visible...Maanvi should have sisters like the Dude desires else Bala's inadequacy would make him resent the Duke even further.

You can be firm in telling II no from the outset and sticking by it. But accepting her generosity even when it has pushed her to bankruptcy and taunting her thus...not ok...Vandhu chose to befriend Sam...Bala insists she works even when she is not able to...if affordability was an issue...Sorry to say this why have a second kid?

Somewhere it is a misplaced sense of pride...would Sree have eased Vandhus problem? How would the Iyers have cared for Periappa and paid expenses of Vandhu's delivery?
They know the girl cares so much and reaches out yet dont tell her anything of the illness as she was on a holiday. Which Iyer Maapilai will fly down and watch his wife slog like the way II does ? Treating her thus and the way amma questioned her over the phone and how they invite her for breakfast and start firing her right at the door after Vandhu making this demand is so unfair...she is the more immature in this instance...treating her sister the way she likes not even noticing II burn her arm to feed her and Balas  son...she is treated like a karuveppilai kothu...you add for flavour and discard it...not done

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Originally posted by NSB7

correct ashu
She must mind her own business and make and keep her own boundaries... That's what dude wants her to do too I suppose

But hey...can u treat your parents sister  and athim of 13 years or so as strangers?
She totally must control her emotions
I so agree
But she or us..we can't...it itches us if we see our family in trouble and naturally go attened them..no matter we get slapped in the face for it 

I so wish she does what u want her to ashu
She totally must
Athim of 13 years and parents of 28 years!! 
I am not saying she should not be reprimanded cause she is the daughter in law of a millionaire . Who ever she is,  she is their daughter first. 
Respecting your son in law is okay. But humiliating your daughter to satisfy your son in law's ego is not. I wont agree to that. If that ever happens I would never ever want her to step into DII or Munirka ever again. 
Originally posted by moonwearer

II more than anybody hurts about the class divide and often thinks she doesn't deserve what she has got...the way Ranjan is ready to make Vanditha director if she desires and the way he baby sits Shravu with Nandu...nobody treats them mean ...it is the iyers who are turning out nasty yes it is very very embarrassing to receive the gifts of the Bhallas as they have not accepted them as Sambandhis whole heartedly while they are looked upon as family by them.
If it was Shruthi instead of Baldi the discrepancy would be more visible...Maanvi should have sisters like the Dude desires else Bala's inadequacy would make him resent the Duke even further.

You can be firm in telling II no from the outset and sticking by it. But accepting her generosity even when it has pushed her to bankruptcy and taunting her thus...not ok...Vandhu chose to befriend Sam...Bala insists she works even when she is not able to...if affordability was an issue...Sorry to say this why have a second kid?

Somewhere it is a misplaced sense of pride...would Sree have eased Vandhus problem? How would the Iyers have cared for Periappa and paid expenses of Vandhu's delivery?
They know the girl cares so much and reaches out yet dont tell her anything of the illness as she was on a holiday. Which Iyer Maapilai will fly down and watch his wife slog like the way II does ? Treating her thus and the way amma questioned her over the phone and how they invite her for breakfast and start firing her right at the door after Vandhu making this demand is so unfair...she is the more immature in this instance...treating her sister the way she likes not even noticing II burn to feed her  son

Bull's eye!!! 
Nam - Healthy debates help one grow
Mocking doesnt. It only loewrs your stature ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by moonwearer

They know the girl cares so much and reaches out yet dont tell her anything of the illness as she was on a holiday. Which Iyer Maapilai will fly down and watch his wife slog like the way II does ? Treating her thus and the way amma questioned her over the phone and how they invite her for breakfast and start firing her right at the door after Vandhu making this demand is so unfair...she is the more immature in this instance...treating her sister the way she likes not even noticing II burn to feed her  son

a perfectly put across point Sri
I have said this many times and will day it again
"Ppl never want to be happy about what they have and have got..
They don't want to acknowledge the goodness in anything that hurts thier pride or thier perspective of life...SELECTIVE VISION... I think another chapter in SoSy has the same title...where vandu proves it to appa that he is choosing to see only the wrong side of dude when his positive side is so evident 

Same in this case... The marriage... There is some positive things about it and some negative things 
But only the negative is being brought to the surface

Has anybody thanked the bhallas for  thier simplicity understanding and support?? 
No..but appa called and showed his authority over things by questioning ranjan...why not limit your expression of hatred to match your expression if liking towards somebody too??
Human beings... They are so complicated because they complicate things 
Nam - Not humans.. APPA
He is complication ðŸ¤£
Totally agree Ashu...a stance could have been taken before or after the wedding but they chose to look the other way...the poor girl left money and took a loan and cringes to take his money...they think shes basking in all the comforts ...the Dude never complains of the lack of facilities in the iyer homes...to him being t matters more it is not things but people...Shravu is imbibing this quality example the water guns video game and i pad fights...the dude takes the Metro to work in Paris...Bala is unable to tolerate the heat one evening when the car breaks down...Why cant he take the Delhi Metro?...Dude is a real Prince and II the most lovely ...yet look at the way she gets treated the girl has been made to feel unwanted ...she shares it with the Dude ...when slighted she now atleast has him to comfort her ...just imagine her plight had she wedded an iyer as planned

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
And as usual, I miss out on an awesome discussion😵
My luck seems to favour only trolling

I'm glad that II and R&B had their communication, in their own way. At least she's realizing that MM is her home, too and presently, has to be prioritized more. Amma, akka, everyone tells her to prioritize MM but when she doesn't and goes out of her way for D II and Munirka, they accept it. 
She barely shares any of her personal issues with them and apart from the living in different continents bit, they seem to think that she's got it all.

So agree with your points SRIVIDYA. 
I feel Bala and Vandu needs to be more united in their approach about things, especially since the baby has arrived now. It's they who need to prioritize and then speak to II if they feel so. 

Lovely debate ðŸ˜Š
After thinking a lot, I think it wil be wrong to label it is correct or it is wrong.
In what I have seen in my life is that there are many things which we can't measure with right and wrong or happiness and sadness, they are way beyond that, specially things involving relationships and human emotions 

Also what I have observed is more than self respect is fear, fear of society, fear what will others say, which is wrong but we middle class people are this only.
ASMA, SHEV DI
Where are you girls??? Hope all is well .

ANU said that she's not regular these days. Work I presume.