Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: taramira

Another dhak dhak wala update...wow. Silence has never spoken so beautifully before this Nisha. The electric tension between these two was so palpable one could actually slice it. And II wanting to make love...that clinched it. Absolutely fantastic. Ranjans mention of saavy was absolutely natural, am glad no one  jumped out of their seats and ran away Or have dirty looks to Ranjan. looks like acceptance is very slowly happening. And manya uska kya scene hai...either she's genuinely handing out an olive branch or...

Shru, har koi needy hota hai har koi attention seeking, some show it most pretend to be "secure"
WHO doesnt like attention? Nahi? I mean we have SOCIETIES because we cannot function alone. Humans and animals feel nourished mind body and soul. Man was not sent here to live alone

Her past has been traumatic, with a divorce Mom's death and break up... sulking fighting, being mean got her nowhere... lets see if she has it in her to genuinely change, or is she too afraid of change
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Two hurting females in SoSy.
II please approach the man who is ready to be by your side and solve all your problem. Don't complain and say everything as its about your athim but tell him you are hurting.
Tell him you are ready for your own baby and your insecurity that you might not be good mother. Speak up II. Don't hurt so much.
Manny, you invoke sympathy when we get a peek in your inner thoughts. R&B is married but still your brother. Ranjan will go any extent for his daughter. Talk to ranjan once about your insecurities.
Deal with it girls.Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BAS ab manesar ki sair ho jaye to Mangalwar vakayi mein mangalmay ho jaye...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe aisa kyon lag raha hai ki Meaie ab aauegi ek film date ki request lekar 
Kiranbs300 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update nisha
Thank you nisha

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

BAS ab manesar ki sair ho jaye to Mangalwar vakayi mein mangalmay ho jaye...

YOU SOUND EXACTLY like those people in Lajpat Nagar and Sarojini Nagar markets that will literally DRAG you into their stores

"Madam EK BAAR DEKH TO LO aap" "Madam aisa design aapne pehle nahi dekha nahi hoga"  "Madam poore Sarojini ghoom lo aap par suit aisa milega nahi aapko" " Chal beta, suit deikha" (summoning one random lil boy to drag us the rest of the way😆)

"Arey DARO mat madam, koi zabardasti nahi hai, aap bas EK baar suit dekho phir decide karo"

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

They are used to seeing her everyday

She is upset today she doesnt want to go. They want to know why
In families they dont leave you alone😆 Gussa ho to batao kyun, sad ho to batao kyon, irritated ho to batao kyon, mostly everyone means well but everyone is curious. She is an extrovert so its hard for them to believe she doesnt want to see the baby

Bhallas are adorable THEY JUST LET HER BE. Her husband left her "home alone"😆 he will pick on her and torment her about it in the next chapter😳 Hes happy, delighted actually, that she chose MM over DII despite having a prized resident... the baldie😳

The guy must be over the moon...she chose MM...asked him to make love or in a way demanded...I donno why I burst out laughing with the way she asked...and his surprise expression...Nish u r just sooo u...I donno whom to compare...😆 ðŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
actually bala is rnb's lucky charm!
when during shravu issue,she demanded to make her forget everything...and now...

ok c u lovelies in the afternoon!!!
hav a nice day...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy II is asserting work is important for her as well. She did say she is going back to work the following week. Finally she is seeing her real life. Hope she stays this way. 
I am not saying she cuts off all yies with DII or Munirka and stick with her life at MM. But PRIORITIZE. 
Like she did today? 
Yes. She needs ro draw her boundaries. She cannot make everyone happy. Generosoity is not appreciated these days. Why not hold back? 
Her husband will leave in 2 -3 days. I stead make happy moments with him! 
I so want to see her going back to work and getting busy. It makes her directional in some sense 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Two hurting females in SoSy.
II please approach the man who is ready to be by your side and solve all your problem. Don't complain and say everything as its about your athim but tell him you are hurting.
Tell him you are ready for your own baby and your insecurity that you might not be good mother. Speak up II. Don't hurt so much.
Manny, you invoke sympathy when we get a peek in your inner thoughts. R&B is married but still your brother. Rank an will go any extent for his daughter. Talk to ranjan once about your insecurities.
Deal with it girls.

would life be so much better if ppl could express??
But its not...not everyone can express their feelings and do justice to what they feel while expressing

All it takes for Manny and II is to go talk their heart out to dude
But that won't happen