Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ishruhi

choti,u here???
check ur inbox kutti!!!!

Nouf...checked my inbox...
Believe me...I hav got the Bestest message ever...😳
'll post it here...😊

@Dristi thank you..😉

@Putti...15October as World's Student Day...is a great news...Kalam deserves it all...😊...
Off to read the update...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Even with Bala a dichotomy exists, he is willing accept dude's influence at DU to extend Akka's time off. He is willing to use Dude's attorney to get his paperwork done.

But II's generosity rankles him

If he was so honest and fair about everything in life, he must tell his Ambala Anna "I can care for the parents for 6 months, its your turn afterwards" 

Or tell his wife  "Yes u take care of my parents 24*7 365 days a year, how about I spend the entire three months post delivery at D II?"

NOBODY knows about the prenup or the financial arrangement between the leads.

Nothing is as simple as it seems... I thought it would make a good story...

Thanks for debating it as if it were real life

Nisha...it does appear very real...you've not only sculpted the characters so well...you've given them lives...through your awesome story telling skills 👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha
I love the sublte complexes you have induced into each character of this story. 
They are all flawed. No one is perfect. Its so interesting to see the growth of the story towards a positive road. 
If not for all these discussions and debates about each one of the characters,  we would not understand them all prism clear! 
I am sure we still dont understand appa here 🤣

Achcha ek baat puchni thi aapse
ROBBER GANG kahan hai??? 
Mockingbirds thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Nisha...it does appear very real...you've not only sculpted the characters so well...you've given them lives...through your awesome story telling skills 👏

yes the story is exactly like real life
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Even with Bala a dichotomy exists, he is willing accept dude's influence at DU to extend Akka's time off. He is willing to use Dude's attorney to get his paperwork done.

But II's generosity rankles him

If he was so honest and fair about everything in life, he must tell his Ambala Anna "I can care for the parents for 6 months, its your turn afterwards" 

Or tell his wife  "Yes u take care of my parents 24*7 365 days a year, how about I spend the entire three months post delivery at D II?"

NOBODY knows about the prenup or the financial arrangement between the leads.

Nothing is as simple as it seems... I thought it would make a good story...

Thanks for debating it as if it were real life

Well my words maybe quite harsh but Bala is a spineless man hiding behind the curtain of perfect SIL and son 
Even appa is same, I think thats why he like Bala so much
Mockingbirds thumbnail
Originally posted by: jairathore97

Hmmm you are correct but dude is extremely quite person, he doesn't even talk freely to his wife how would he had said something to Bala.

Second, the whole mess created by II's impulsive behaviour which dude know so he doesn't spoke maybe 

Third, II's relationship with Bala is more like sister-brother so he may have thought not to interfere b/w them 

why should R&B say anything i dont understand.
if II is doing wrong she should stop.
why do R&B need to sit and talk to bala?
and why should R&B not get angry on her?
she never learns from old mistakes no

u hurt bala II, very bad.it hurt his self respect
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
For me bala and II are behaving the exact same way...
Bala really doesnt want to take help from II or say her family...It hurts his pride and shows the mirror of his inability...it is the truth...no one wants to take money from in-laws...but when there is utmost necessity they bit back their pride and accept...

II is doing the same with R&B...she doesnt want his money...ut when it is needed she does get it with the intention of giving it back...but never does or she couldnt till date...if II is right in protecting herself from whatever she thinks , then bala is literally doing the same...II has to really understand this...u might really love everyone as yours but there is always a boundary for every relation...
Errantnomad thumbnail
Before the dude even says anything, the motor mouth will be shoot deriding herself before her hubs. She will torture herself the most. I for one,liked that the dude moved away from the scene. Each one has his or her own equation with each other .
Bala is feeling awful in not being able to satisfy his wife's wants. Other people are doing things ,what is probably wanted of Bala . He is not able to step up. He feels, they are rubbing it on his face. II before her marriage and after are two different propositions.
Practically real too. Shades of grey in every character, that's what the story emphasizes.
More than dude and II's convo, the situation between vandu and Bala could turn a bit uncomfortable. Not that vandu is going to take it lying down.
If Appa gets wind of the discord, the motor mouth has got more coming her way.
Interesting turn of events.
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
When people from two different classes of society marry, it's not just the superior party (Manny) that is perturbed by the decision but the less privileged (Bala and Appa) one also feels slighted. I've heard people say that one should marry and make friends with people of the same social class. Maybe because it takes a lot of time to bridge these gaps. To dispel these fears and  insecurities the couple who had taken the decision to get married should work together. This can happen only when they bridge the gap between themselves. 
R&B needs to show her the mirror first . How he must feel when she does that to him what Bala just did to her
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
does it hurt the guy that she considers munirka her own family than the bhallas ??? does he feel that ?