Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OK II is not mahaan or a Mother Teresa. She is neither needy, she gets all the attention she could ever want
She is kinda selfish in the sense she wants "Akka's desires to be fulfilled Athimber be DAMNED". Not in a evil "I want u two to break up" sorta way but in a, "I am financially in a better place now than where I was when Akka married you so why cant I pitch and help Akka realize her dreams"

Akka is just another typical middle class house wife that "wishes she got the big shiny things"

II is not deliberately cultivating the bad habit in Akka, but is definitely contributing to it
Athim is a good guy, he cares about his family and about DII. R&B is managing to germinate seeds of inadequacy in him. II 's open offers of willingness to spend on such a grand scale only reminds Athim who she married and how wealthy she is now. BOTH quite uncomfortable reminders

Prat yes this will indeed be a turning point in their relationship

I am with all those of you that feel II doesnt show the same compassion and open heart when it comes to accepting dude's wealth. A clever dichotomy there
He is not Saathiya Saath Nibhana type guys that will jump up and punch Bala on the nose

.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jairathore97

Oh my god!!! 
Congratulations 🥳
That's a wonderful score that too in school 
I am sure you're gonna score above 98% in boards, they are very easy (only if you are in CBSE) 

Count me in the party if you are in Delhi or NCR😆

Thank you so much Jai...
I really hope that @bold 😆
Yupp am in CBSE board...

Haha...am not in Delhi/NCR but hardly 2.5 hrs drive away from Delhi..
So u r definitely in...😳

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Bull's eye Noufiya!!! 
Great catch! 
👏
Not only Bala.. Even appa for that matter! 
Now all think she is rich and she is going around flaunting her husband's money. 
Where as she is fighting her own battle! 
Tearing herself apart for NOBODY!! 

Nouf! Fantastic, our thoughts hugged each other while they passed in the digital freeway
I SAID EXACTLY THAT. OMG!!😳
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

II's fear towards bhalla money n bala's caution to use II's r similar...he had no pblm when she spend 1000's for shravu before.at that time,she too was a middle class girl for bala.but now II married to rnb,bala finds money as a major hurdle in his relnship with II...its somewhat cruel no,that bala stops II from many of the things which she did before,just becoz she married rnb...if she was married to sree,all these would hav been different!!!

this has put everything  in the right perspective for me
Awesome nouf...what an observation

Shruti the appa climbing walls imagination had me in splits
Reminds me of prakash Raj from akashamanta a brilliant father and daughter story

Ok thts all for the night.gotta run byeee
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you NISHA.
Although I didn't get the Saathiya comparison
Presuming that the leads beat up ppl a lot, eh?😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OK II is not mahaan or a Mother Teresa. She is neither needy, she gets all the attention she could ever want

She is kinda selfish in the sense she wants "Akka's desires to be fulfilled Athimber be DAMNED". Not in a evil "I want u two to break up" sorta way but in a, "I am financially in a better place now than where I was when Akka married you so why cant I pitch and help Akka realize her dreams"

Akka is just another typical middle class house wife that "wishes she got the big shiny things"

II is not deliberately cultivating the bad habit in Akka, but is definitely contributing to it
Athim is a good guy, he cares about his family and about DII. R&B is managing to germinate seeds of inadequacy in him. II 's open offers of willingness to spend on such a grand scale only reminds Athim who she married and how wealthy she is now. BOTH quite uncomfortable reminders

I am with all those of you that feel II doesnt show the same compassion and open heart when it comes to accepting dude's wealth. A clever dichotomy there
He is not Saathiya Saath Nibhana type guys that will jump up and punch Bala on the nose

I agree yo whatever you said above
I also have said the smae in my own ishtyle ofcourse 😆
Pata nahi kya turning point hoga
Kya laa rahi hain aap aiuthor sahiba? 
Main naa aaj raat ko sone nahi wali
II ko Amritsar bhejdo pleeejjj
Usse kaam karwate hain
Ritu maaregi warna usse taane 
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SparkleV

Congooo Shongooo!!! Harshi...
What u eat before entering in exam hall ... itne se numbers basss 😆

but really happy for u.. wish u bright and continuous success...

and wishes works in plus only... ur hardwork works in multiply..

Aur haan Delhi NCR me party hai toh am in! 😉

Vibhu 🤗
Thank you re...
For these exams no party...but after boards results, there would be...😉...
MM rent par lete hai??
Nisha se deal fix karte for Pool Party@MM...😉
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

Things come crashing down 

I have no clue why I am super pissed with dude...maybe its my way of thinking..I hope somebody puts it in a better perspective to me!
Ur wife is being humiliated...don't fight for her...u are not a soap hero or a over emotional idiot we know...but plz don't acuse her or look at her like she is stupid...u need to comfort her... That's what a person who messed up would expcet I suppose...a little understanding?

And hey II what is with u?
You don't see beyond him sometimes and u dont think a lot too...congratulations u have officially been declared the queen of impulsive behaviour... And the sad part is I'm not even able to get pissed with u...cos I understand
The bloody urge to reach out! Do u realise u arnt the mother Teresa of everybody's life...no matter how much u care pll have boundaries
When will u learn the realities if the world????

I have my arms open to hug her...!

That sentence about not interfering in balachandran's family was a definate knife through her heart
Plz send her to my house..il hold her while she cries

And dude? I don't know...I hope he hold her instead of blowin it up

Bright side - the baldie is not hers...shravu is not
She needs to make her own...I hope the insult and humiliation takes her in that direction

Have a great time
Bye

Hmmm you are correct but dude is extremely quite person, he doesn't even talk freely to his wife how would he had said something to Bala.

Second, the whole mess created by II's impulsive behaviour which dude know so he doesn't spoke maybe 

Third, II's relationship with Bala is more like sister-brother so he may have thought not to interfere b/w them 

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

👍🏼 perfectly clear

Ok now bye for the last time
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Even with Bala a dichotomy exists, he is willing accept dude's influence at DU to extend Akka's time off. He is willing to use Dude's attorney to get his paperwork done.
But II's generosity rankles him

If he was so honest and fair about everything in life, he must tell his Ambala Anna "I can care for the parents for 6 months, its your turn afterwards" 

Or tell his wife  "Yes u take care of my parents 24*7 365 days a year, how about I spend the entire three months post delivery at D II?"

NOBODY knows about the prenup or the financial arrangement between the leads.

Nothing is as simple as it seems... I thought it would make a good story...

Thanks for debating it as if it were real life