Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 68

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by NSB7

Things come crashing down 
I have no clue why I am super pissed with dude...maybe its my way of thinking..I hope somebody puts it in a better perspective to me!
Ur wife is being humiliated...don't fight for her...u are not a soap hero or a over emotional idiot we know...but plz don't acuse her or look at her like she is stupid...u need to comfort her... That's what a person who messed up would expcet I suppose...a little understanding?

And hey II what is with u?
You don't see beyond him sometimes and u dont think a lot too...congratulations u have officially been declared the queen of impulsive behaviour... And the sad part is I'm not even able to get pissed with u...cos I understand
The bloody urge to reach out! Do u realise u arnt the mother Teresa of everybody's life...no matter how much u care pll have boundaries
When will u learn the realities if the world????

I have my arms open to hug her...!

That sentence about not interfering in balachandran's family was a definate knife through her heart
Plz send her to my house..il hold her while she cries

And dude? I don't know...I hope he hold her instead of blowin it up

Bright side - the baldie is not hers...shravu is not
She needs to make her own...I hope the insult and humiliation takes her in that direction

Have a great time
Bye
That should get her going in the right direction ...yes
Originally posted by Ashu25

Wow
So now people will come with spear heads to pierce her is it? 
Nice. 
II is over excited and over joyous of the things happening around her. She loves her akka. She wants her akka to have all that she desires. I am noy saying it is right or wrong or ethical or not. If Desiring something is wrong then we all must be punished ille? 
II wants her akka happy. She wants to belong to her akka. 
I see herself trying to push through where she doesnt belong. Its like implanting yourself forcefully somewhere you arent desired. 
She will feel this prick one day. Am very sure! 
Already Bala is giving her the heats of the situation. Appa always does it. She gets humiliated every where. Now her husband will be ready with a nuclear missile in the balcony. 
I am sure she is going go retract from life. If things dont keep her happy she will lose interest. 

Poyidu kanna. Just go from here di. You need to work. You need to get out of this mess. Why do you entangle yourself in all this??? Unakku venuma? No body will bother about you. They will say its bala only no. Or its ur husband only no. I dont want her to get hurt over and over again! 
She needs her space too. Let her prioritise first. 
I dont want her to be a forceful implant in someone's life or family. 
I so agree
Captain your review is so true

Namratha - I CANNOT AGREE MORE!!!! 
Shruti - 🤣
II's fear towards bhalla money n bala's caution to use II's r similar...he had no pblm when she spend 1000's for shravu before.at that time,she too was a middle class girl for bala.but now II married to rnb,bala finds money as a major hurdle in his relnship with II...its somewhat cruel no,that bala stops II from many of the things which she did before,just becoz she married rnb...if she was married to sree,all these would hav been different!!!
Nisha..eagerly awaiting  the next update.
Would like to see how R&B handles the situation and how this will all pan out 😕
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
II 
She does get carried away a lot. Not many ppl appreciate such generosity because not everyone can be so generous.
I get where she's coming from. I would wish to do the same for my sister. And in the hoopla of Baldie's birth she forgot the I pad issue and about Bala's pride. 
We cannot compare her equation with her husband, to that of Bala. She'll probably understand that her and Bala's pride are similar at a later date. But not right now. 
And yes, it's time for the stork to arrive in MM.
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Just like that, pratima comes up cracking with smart wits. Congratulations Harshita .
Thankyou Kalpana...😳

Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

Hey congracts buddy.
95.6 is an awesome score.

Congacts you deserve it.
Thankss bro...😉

Originally posted by docs

Congratulations

Originally posted by ishruhi

II's fear towards bhalla money n bala's caution to use II's r similar...he had no pblm when she spend 1000's for shravu before.at that time,she too was a middle class girl for bala.but now II married to rnb,bala finds money as a major hurdle in his relnship with II...its somewhat cruel no,that bala stops II from many of the things which she did before,just becoz she married rnb...if she was married to sree,all these would hav been different!!!

Bull's eye Noufiya!!! 
Great catch! 
👏
Not only Bala.. Even appa for that matter! 
Now all think she is rich and she is going around flaunting her husband's money. 
Where as she is fighting her own battle! 
Tearing herself apart for NOBODY!! 
Originally posted by moonwearer

Congratulations Harshitha...forging ahead of the class and securing the first position requires persistent effort and Grit...may your life be marked by such success and realisation of your dreams. Well done dear.👏👏👏👏👏👏 
Sri...🤗
Ur words always make me smile...
Thank you sooo muchh...😳

Amazing update nisha ii has again been showed her place in bala's family saying that she doesn't have any right to interfere in it