Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow
So now people will come with spear heads to pierce her is it? 
Nice. 
II is over excited and over joyous of the things happening around her. She loves her akka. She wants her akka to have all that she desires. I am noy saying it is right or wrong or ethical or not. If Desiring something is wrong then we all must be punished ille? 
II wants her akka happy. She wants to belong to her akka. 
I see herself trying to push through where she doesnt belong. Its like implanting yourself forcefully somewhere you arent desired. 
She will feel this prick one day. Am very sure! 
Already Bala is giving her the heats of the situation. Appa always does it. She gets humiliated every where. Now her husband will be ready with a nuclear missile in the balcony. 
I am sure she is going go retract from life. If things dont keep her happy she will lose interest. 

Poyidu kanna. Just go from here di. You need to work. You need to get out of this mess. Why do you entangle yourself in all this??? Unakku venuma? No body will bother about you. They will say its bala only no. Or its ur husband only no. I dont want her to get hurt over and over again! 
She needs her space too. Let her prioritise first. 
I dont want her to be a forceful implant in someone's life or family. 
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Wow

So now people will come with spear heads to pierce her is it? 
Nice. 
II is over excited and over joyous of the things happening around her. She loves her akka. She wants her akka to have all that she desires. I am noy saying it is right or wrong or ethical or not. If Desiring something is wrong then we all must be punished ille? 
II wants her akka happy. She wants to belong to her akka. 
I see herself trying to push through where she doesnt belong. Its like implanting yourself forcefully somewhere you arent desired. 
She will feel this prick one day. Am very sure! 
Already Bala is giving her the heats of the situation. Appa always does it. She gets humiliated every where. Now her husband will be ready with a nuclear missile in the balcony. 
I am sure she is going go retract from life. If things dont keep her happy she will lose interest. 

Poyidu kanna. Just go from here di. You need to work. You need to get out of this mess. Why do you entangle yourself in all this??? Unakku venuma? No body will bother about you. They will say its bala only no. Or its ur husband only no. I dont want her to get hurt over and over again! 
She needs her space too. Let her prioritise first. 
I dont want her to be a forceful implant in someone's life or family. 

Poor II ...what a mess. 
Yes...She should get her priorities right ...I guess!
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Poor II ...what a mess. 
Yes...She should get her priorities right ...I guess!

it will solve everything.

it is her major problem
Seriousreader thumbnail
It's not the first time...it has happened time and again...
Wonder if this is the threshold..the turning point...I hope it is!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeetega

I'm a random follower of your work. You are writing amazing stuff. It is a brilliant piece. The way you reveal each character through their conversations, especially Ishita's conversations to herself. It's hilarious and fabulous. ITZ a treat to read this ff.

Welcome on board Jeet! 
Sorry for the late acknowledgement of your post. 
Hope you have a great read further as well) 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think i am getting a bit peeved with II, however good her intentions might be, she does cross the line sometimes. khud ki jeb mein 76,000 hain aur 2 lakh ka hall? come on II get a grip. 
if she request RB to do this for akka as a gift from her and rb he will gladly oblige lekin usmein madam ka pride hurt hoga, but she has no qualms about hurting bala's pride???  
Ashu25 thumbnail

It's not the first time...it has happened time and again...

Wonder if this is the threshold..the turning point...I hope it is!

I really wish!! 
She needs to hold her horses
She will do collateral damage otherwise
She needs to set her priorities right. 
Entangling herself in all this is not at all right. 
She is in a mess already. Why take up more!!!! 
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

I think i am getting a bit peeved with II, however good her intentions might be, she does cross the line sometimes. khud ki jeb mein 76,000 hain aur 2 lakh ka hall? come on II get a grip. 

if she request RB to do this for akka as a gift from her and rb he will gladly oblige lekin usmein madam ka pride hurt hoga, but she has no qualms about hurting bala's pride???  

👏👏👏
Seriousreader thumbnail
Things can snowball into a bigger misunderstanding if II doesn't get to take leave from work for the function...though incidental...is likely to be misinterpreted ...
I foresee a bigger mess

SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Things can snowball into a bigger misunderstanding if II doesn't get to take leave from work for the function...though incidental...is likely to be misinterpreted ...

I foresee a bigger mess

I am waiting for a tiff between ritu and II.