Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 56

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Welcome Mrs. Yadav.
Infact, each comment of Nivi will make you proud. The way she interacted with people. You will know the reason why people who didn't know her in person fell in love with her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Mrs Yadav!!!
welcome..
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sometimes Memory seek out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks!
bye everyone.. 

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nisha ek last PM dheklijiye plz
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ayyo you and your motor mouth 😕
When you will learn di?

Your husband count the words before talking as if one word costs 100 pounds.
And you blurt paragraphs n paragraphs as if road pe free me baant rahe hai...
God only can save you 😆Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Ayyo you and your motor mouth 😕
When you eill learn di?

Your husband count the words before talking as if one word costs 100 pounds.
And you blurt paragraphs n paragraphs as if road pe free me baant rahe hai...
God only save you 😆

😆
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Maanvi's mother wrote to me with a title "Dont be startled"

If she allows me I will post an incredibly poignant, tragic journal summary Maanvi wrote on June 28th.
Her mother is an incredible woman. I am stunned by the amount of courage she displays. She is articulate, and expressive

Please post a link to Nivi's poems if anyone has them compiled so Mrs Yadav can see how much she is adored. She "had no idea" she said

I have asked her to read every post the cutie ever made

Welcome Mrs Yadav

I have nothing to offer except this page and these girls, they all have a piece of her heart

A hearty welcome Mrs. Yadav.
We've known you through Nivi's words and would be so so glad to continue this association. 
I'm truly very very sorry for your loss. Nothing anyone says or does can fill the void that Nivi left. She's been a part of our lives on this page for a few short months, but her impact has been tremendous.
She is dearly missed and loved. It still feels unreal.
However, I'm glad that we can all cherish her through the words she wrote on this forum. 

DIVA, GARIMA

Whichever one of you did this, a heartfelt Thank You.
Hope you girls are having a blessed day. 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish 

I think that we all can make a change...infact we all shud...by instilling values in our kids and try to be a role model to them...u and me being a good citizen might be a needle in a haystack...we might not become the next ministers or powerful person...but we still are tax payers..and if 50 % of us taxpayers try to bring a good change at our home...most of the govt offices like RTO or a a registration office wont be like this...politicians and these ppl make 1 % of the population...the problem is with the common ppl like us...

sure it might take a lot of time...it might take generations if we follow this route...but according to me this is the way...

I stopped watching the news channels or turning the newspaper first thing every morning as it triggered a lot of anger and resentment at the way things were moving around me...i prefer radio news to TV as it does not go overboard giving visual bytes...
The monyed get to employ advocates who charge by the minute and pay for the way the arguments sway things...Ponder over are they at peace with themselves...or are they happy at the end of the day...it is very depressing to stay in a system that seems to be hell bent on committing harakiri...there are a lo0t of young people and conscious individuals who are trying to make inroad bring about changes however small it may be...we can invest time in children and see the change they bring about...i am speaking from the visible change i see in the community that we have been able to bring about through the 500 children we interact with every year...people like APJ are thought of not to score brownie points but becuse they represent the moral conviction passion dedication and inspirational leadership...my 2 cents on the topic
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Maanvi's mother wrote to me with a title "Dont be startled"

If she allows me I will post an incredibly poignant, tragic journal summary Maanvi wrote on June 28th.
Her mother is an incredible woman. I am stunned by the amount of courage she displays. She is articulate, and expressive

Please post a link to Nivi's poems if anyone has them compiled so Mrs Yadav can see how much she is adored. She "had no idea" she said

I have asked her to read every post the cutie ever made

Welcome Mrs Yadav

I have nothing to offer except this page and these girls, they all have a piece of her heart

OMG I am so happy that you were able to reach out to her mom. I had suggested this every thing in the beginning, to compile her best posts and her poems and send it to her parents so that they can treasure it for ever and revel in the know
Edge that maanvi was so loved. Thanks Nisha you are one compassionate person. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome Mrs Yadav..
One of our friend tells "SHE IS WITH US"..
And we trust that..
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago