Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 55

Posted: 8 years ago
just got to know chetan bhagat's new book
Making India awesome is releasing this independence day 

it would have 2 points to make india awesome
1. throw KRK out of India permanently
2. throw author too πŸ˜•
II - I have always lved this woman. I will do so further as well. I relate to her. She gives. A lot. Doesnt stop. That is her mistake. People do not like her for this. I know and understand each one has an ego,  self respect they like to preserve. She does come in between that. She doesnt realise in her excitement to do more and give more that people want to do things for themselves. 
Maybe she hould just take care of herself. I am sure she will feel bad when people say no to her. I see it coming in case of the recent update. She might be negated at her idea. She will cry,  get upset... Then what? She will go ruin her work. Again get upset. 
She is very emotional. I dont know what will happen now. 

I feel she must just get back to work. She must concentrate on what she fights for everyday. Her positin,  her job. She wanted these right? She went saw the baby. Visited her sisters' inlaws. Cooked for them. Helped people around. ENOUGH. 
She better go bac to her job now. 
Ritu will not approve of her leave. Am very sure. She will try and taunt her. Just by doing the work of a day or two she exects an extended leave? 
She is turning a little selfish here. She needs to look beyond all this. 
Please ..I would want to see her concentrate on herself now...
She doesnt deserve all this. She i simply putting herself through all this for what? 
Nobody gives a damn about her. A few phone calls and texts wont save eternal pain. 
She needs ro look beyond her circle. At herself. Shape up her career. 
I want to see.. Infact would love to see a professional II who is more sork focussed. Its not impossible... Only if she could give up on her ties a little! 
i was waiting to post.
very good  update
now II will stop the poking, nosy and over caring act.
she needs to be said how angry it can make others πŸ‘
get a life II
 you have your problems na? think about that not everybody
Originally posted by SparkleV

just got to know chetan bhagat's new book
Making India awesome is releasing this independence day 

it would have 2 points to make india awesome
1. throw KRK out of India permanently
2. throw author too πŸ˜•
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
omg true that man
Edited by sush_rddt - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Maanvi's mother wrote to me with a title "Dont be startled"

If she allows me I will post an incredibly poignant, tragic journal summary Maanvi wrote on June 28th.
Her mother is an incredible woman. I am stunned by the amount of courage she displays. She is articulate, and expressive

Please post a link to Nivi's poems if anyone has them compiled so Mrs Yadav can see how much she is adored. She "had no idea" she said

I have asked her to read every post the cutie ever made

Welcome Mrs Yadav

I have nothing to offer except this page and these girls, they all have a piece of her heart

Mrs. Yadav! 
Welcome on board!! 
nisha kindly look at the PM
thanks bye

If she allows me I will post an incredibly poignant, tragic journal summary Maanvi wrote on June 28th.
Her mother is an incredible woman. I am stunned by the amount of courage she displays. She is articulate, and expressive

Please post a link to Nivi's poems if anyone has them compiled so Mrs Yadav can see how much she is adored. She "had no idea" she said

Welcome Mrs Yadav

I have nothing to offer except this page and these girls, they all have a piece of her heart

Ohh 

IDK what to say
but Mrs. Yadav if u'll visit this link.. u'll be more and more  prouder by each post of her..

The void Maanvi left can never be filled😭

by writing this am feeling like i hv lost all of my energy for the day i swear!

Welcome Mrs Yadav

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4400372 - Special work thread. Initial few pages belong to our Nivi.

Knowing Nivi, it doesn't surprise me that her mother is articulate and expressive. To have a daughter like Nivi her mother has to be an incredible women. 

Thank you Nisha for sharing this with us.

Nivi's comment on Sosy are amazing. I read comments when at times am reading old update.  
Welcome Mrs Yadav.

Words probably will not express closely what each one of us feels about Nivi. She has left an unforgettable impression on each one of us, in her own way, even though we have not met her personally.

I, for one, am glad I got to know her even for a brief while through these pages (thanks to Nisha).

No dude ur wife never learns
She got biggest motor mouth
big heart too but sometimes she
steps on others toes without really
meaning to
Ur life dude will b always full of surprises
as u have ll for wife 🀣