Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 54

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by SparkleV


Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is no more now... he couldnt take a major heart attack!

One of the biggest loss for us... the missile man!

Gr8 person he was!

RIP
 
OMG ... great loss. RIP Dr.Kalam
Posted: 6 years ago
Terrorist attacked Punjab (gurdaspur) police station...live bombs found...and this news... Such a bad day!
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by SparkleV


Terrorist attacked Punjab (gurdaspur) police station...live bombs found...and this news... Such a bad day!
Disapprove
Posted: 6 years ago
I feel like crying Dr Kalam was my role model I still can't believe he is no more.  He was truly a people's president 
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you SR and PriteeSmile I love the duo...and the tale ...
RIP APJ Abdul Kalam...your vision for India 2020 will stay afloat
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by SparkleV


Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is no more now... he couldnt take a major heart attack!

One of the biggest loss for us... the missile man!

Gr8 person he was!

RIP
Ya just saw on news
A true inspiration for all of India 
A man full of knowledge and great ideas Clap
A huge loss for India 
RIPCry
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer


Thank you SR and PriteeSmile I love the duo...and the tale ...
RIP APJ Abdul Kalam...your vision for India 2020 will stay afloat

He always lived for knowledge and died in the arms of knowledge 
Posted: 6 years ago
Nisha beautiful update 

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Whichever ideal bitcoin software?

pencil KHMAA7   stackexchange 1   eye 89

KHMAA7 1 89 2 months ago Giome

Topic Info

51 Participants 1166 Replies 120835Views

Topic started by Nisha0604

Last replied by PriteeMisra

loader
loader
up-open TOP