Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 54

Posted: 8 years ago
Kehte hain ummeed par duniya Kayam hai...Hamaari bhi, Lekin main chup rahoongi"..kuchch nahi kahoongi"...its 10:30 here, good night, see you in the morning, chai ke saath.
Originally posted by SparkleV

Jai
she doesnt want anyone to judge her for their marraige...that she married him bcoz of  his status..specially manny 
before marraige she got visualisations of chachi concluding that either she is too naive or too clever.. 
she let him to pay for her food..clothes (sometimes) πŸ˜³ and choclatesπŸ˜†
Ya you are also correct but why is worried about outsider's opinion about her. Why is worried about people who are only show off and jealous instead of the people who truly love her like Sam and Ranjan. People who love her truly knows she love dude that's why she married him instead because of his money, their opinion should matter instead of some useless people 
Originally posted by swathi1990

I agree she wants to do good...But it is not always good to be in ur own bubble claiming to be innocent...her innocence also hurts others...a little perception is needed...i mean shudnt u try to understand people close to you ???

This is not the first case with bala...

similarly she very well knows that the dude doesnt like her claiming it as his house/wealth...u spend ur money, dont ask from him...al this is fine...but a little perception that he gets hurt when she openly talks the home as his ??? infact she knows that but repeatedly does the same...
its not innocence...its ignorance..i agree she should think beyonf the bubble and stop thinking of herself a the care giver and gooddoer/dogooder (i dont know the right word)
she thinks ppl get happy when u do things for them..forgets the consequences...i agree..!!

with dude..she says it all because she desperately wants an assurance...that no this is your house,,and i know u dont care for the money
dude can just keep his anger aside for a moment and say it...but he wont...he enjoys getting infuriated...he doesnt want to solve it   

"im not fighting against dude or against II...im fighting for both of them"

last post for now 

byee
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I am sorry you guys, staying away was a personal test of sorts for me.
Sometimes I feel I dont "belong" in this time. I was extremely agitated and frusutrated by what Salman Khan did, every time I opened this page I was reminded of how incredibly asnine his behavior has been

We as a family have spent all our lives doing the right thing, not cheating, not defrauding the government, not committing any crimes. And here he is... has done just about everything on the list... and continues to get away

It angers me... I am helpless... I want to change the world
I am unable to say "Chalta hai what the f-- do I care? I live over seas and  I am going to let India go to hell"

I am frustrated by the complete lack of maturity in many young people in towing his line... I worry for India... I worry for the country..

Bottomline... I cant do a thing

Giving myself a break from releasing my anger, will help me put things in perspective

Thank God I didnt live during the times Indian emporors were selling the country to Mughal invaders or the British. This is equally bad... but I am powerless. We are handing a greedy, selfish, thankless, narcissistic world to my kids and all other kids.

Jumping on the Kalam bandwagon to earn brownie points one day, and on another day glorifying a killer... I just dont belong in these times. I dont get it... its all so dishonest and insincere😭

Nish 

I think that we all can make a change...infact we all shud...by instilling values in our kids and try to be a role model to them...u and me being a good citizen might be a needle in a haystack...we might not become the next ministers or powerful person...but we still are tax payers..and if 50 % of us taxpayers try to bring a good change at our home...most of the govt offices like RTO or a a registration office wont be like this...politicians and these ppl make 1 % of the population...the problem is with the common ppl like us...

sure it might take a lot of time...it might take generations if we follow this route...but according to me this is the way...
Originally posted by jairathore97

Ya you are also correct but why is worried about outsider's opinion about her. Why is worried about people who are only show off and jealous instead of the people who truly love her like Sam and Ranjan. People who love her truly knows she love dude that's why she married him instead because of his money, their opinion should matter instead of some useless people 

correct..it should be like this... but being flawed is speciality of II 
and its easy to say that third person opinion doesnt matter...but it actually does..

@bold : II needs to get this...they both love her unconditionally ..
Originally posted by nitii

i love really love this😳
good catch reyπŸ‘

😊 thnks rey πŸ˜‰
My mind from Bala

Something pricks when i see her bring it in
I feel like i will never win
Those notes make me feel low
Yet its necessary i know
I like her kindness i swear
But what to do my heart wears..
I am jealous i know
i just wish money would snow
I am sorry don't get me wrong
She is too generous but i need to be strong
 - SUSHMA

Edited by sush_rddt - 8 years ago
πŸ‘
Originally posted by sush_rddt

My mind from Bala

Something pricks when i see her bring it in
I feel like i will never win
Those notes make me feel low
Yet its necessary i know
I like her kindness i swear
But what to do my heart wears..
I am jealous i know
I am sorry don't get me wrong
She is too generous but i need to be strong
 - SUSHMA

lovely Sushma

I am jealous i know

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by SparkleV

πŸ‘
lovely Sushma

I am jealous i know

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ˜ƒ thank u 
Maanvi's mother wrote to me with a title "Dont be startled"

If she allows me I will post an incredibly poignant, tragic journal summary Maanvi wrote on June 28th.
Her mother is an incredible woman. I am stunned by the amount of courage she displays. She is articulate, and expressive

Please post a link to Nivi's poems if anyone has them compiled so Mrs Yadav can see how much she is adored. She "had no idea" she said

I have asked her to read every post the cutie ever made

Welcome Mrs Yadav

I have nothing to offer except this page and these girls, they all have a piece of her heart