Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 53

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I am sorry you guys, staying away was a personal test of sorts for me.
Sometimes I feel I dont "belong" in this time. I was extremely agitated and frusutrated by what Salman Khan did, every time I opened this page I was reminded of how incredibly asnine his behavior has been

We as a family have spent all our lives doing the right thing, not cheating, not defrauding the government, not committing any crimes. And here he is... has done just about everything on the list... and continues to get away

It angers me... I am helpless... I want to change the world
I am unable to say "Chalta hai what the f-- do I care? I live over seas and  I am going to let India go to hell"

I am frustrated by the complete lack of maturity in many young people in towing his line... I worry for India... I worry for the country..

Bottomline... I cant do a thing

Giving myself a break from releasing my anger, will help me put things in perspective

Thank God I didnt live during the times Indian emporors were selling the country to Mughal invaders or the British. This is equally bad... but I am powerless. We are handing a greedy, selfish, thankless, narcissistic world to my kids and all other kids.

Jumping on the Kalam bandwagon to earn brownie points one day, and on another day glorifying a killer... I just dont belong in these times. I dont get it... its all so dishonest and insincere😭

You do belong to a different world indeed but its a good world to belong to. Don't be angry you can only control your actions not anyone else's. Just do what you continue to do homestly and without fear, if you don't become a millionaire by the end of it don't worry because even millionaires eat the same roti and sabzi...gold aur silver nahi khaa sakte naa, the difference is you sleep without any guilt and they don't! 
Originally posted by NSB7

II you are showing me a mirror today!
i can relate to you

1.when excited you dont think beyond the first few steps..later things blow up and bite u in the back!
u were lost in him werent u?? u couldnt think beyond the week that u thought he would be here for??

2.u want to give everybody everything...and in the process end up makings things terrible for yourself?
want to make sure everybody is comfortable everybody is happy everybody gets what they need and in the process forget your own tasks that u need to attend to!!

3.is it terrible to want something so badly but unable to stand up and say it out loud?
afraid it might turn your sort of settled life upside down? afraid it might be the worst decision u would make for many other ppl?? what about u and your dreams da??
somebody told me "take the leap...and learn to fly your way down" do it II

4.silent because u are unable to express your grief? unable to say yes i need to be picked up and held tight? ofcourse...isnt it very easy to loose? but hard to put a brave front?but u arnt going to take the easy way? u wont ask but u want to be held

she picked him up and hugged him tight, hiding in his strength... afraid of the consequences
a big step II? good..hold onto him..sometimes its better to take comfort 

DAM 
she is unable to express he is unable to understand
im panicking for II
she is keeping it all within her...all that pain is going o be a volcano someday😭

Why is dude being so dense? He isn't just asking her "what's wrong II??" That's all it takes dude
Somebody do repost it for nisha to read 

i have to review all the old updates
will do it in a few days
very late..but yeah i will 😊

II...you will never learn..
some people just want to be there for everybody no matter how much it hurts them to do so
u are one such unique piece

and jealousy - dude...good..get more jealous...its a treat to us

vandu - sometimes some ppl loose their try to act matured and be in control...for once they want to live a life they dreamt of...looks like vandu is on that mode 👍🏼

Dude dislikes app and ii dislikes manny...equal
or should i say
dude likes appa but appa doesnt approve of him so dude choose to beleive he dislikes app for his own peace
and the same case with II and Manny

now what II???
what will bala feel?

dont let your excitement and care take over your sanity
sometimes even you love on overdose can choke ppl...learn that
you will learn it the harder way now!!!!

sorry
not in a great state of mind...will write a better review later

goodday  

Vuti
DAMN CUTE POETRY

😆 
it reminds me of a schoolmate who used to call me viti...😳 thnks😳
Originally posted by swathi1990

Dont tell me she is innocent...

she hesitates 100 times to take money from her husband...

and expects bala to take money from sister in law ???
she isnt innocent
i agree

she thinks of bala as her family...as her own...more than she would accept a few months old husband
bala is like appa to her...i agree she is at fault...not thinking beyond her excitement of the moment
but she isnt looking at these two things the same way...the dude and her equation is because she doesnt want her love to be looked at as the greed for money

and the thing with bala is her ignorance to see boundaries and draw lines...she thinks of him as her own
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

"U never learn ur lesson do you?" R&B stared at his wife in shock
So true.

But have seen people who are Giver in general never give up on Giving. Even if people take advantage or do not appreciate they can't change. 

On top of it II is innocent. Most of the time listens to her heart and acts impulsively. 

Difference between her and R&B is R&B is not impulsive in reacting when it comes to other people like Manny or Bala.
Yep absolutely correct 
II is child at heart thats why she in very innocent 
She has only love and care in her heart, she doesn't know to how to hide or fake emotions . She speaks whatsoever is in her heart

Whereas R&B is way more mature in these things 
You know about people more when you are silent mostly because of your keen observation. And R&B is expert in it. He knows how to handle people and deal with people in different situations. 

But I have one doubt, when dude helps her with money she has a problem but when she helps her parents and sister's family with her money its her love and care, why doesn't she thinks the same when dude helps her
Originally posted by jairathore97

Yep absolutely correct 
II is child at heart thats why she in very innocent 
She has only love and care in her heart, she doesn't know to how to hide or fake emotions . She speaks whatsoever is in her heart

Whereas R&B is way more mature in these things 
You know about people more when you are silent mostly because of your keen observation. And R&B is expert in it. He knows how to handle people and deal with people in different situations. 

But I have one doubt, when dude helps her with money she has a problem but when she helps her parents and sister's family with her money its her love and care, why doesn't she thinks the same when dude helps her

Jai
she doesnt want anyone to judge her for their marraige...that she married him bcoz of  his status..specially manny 
before marraige she got visualisations of chachi concluding that either she is too naive or too clever.. 
she let him to pay for her food..clothes (sometimes) 😳 and choclates😆

I am sorry you guys, staying away was a personal test of sorts for me.
Sometimes I feel I dont "belong" in this time. I was extremely agitated and frusutrated by what Salman Khan did, every time I opened this page I was reminded of how incredibly asnine his behavior has been

We as a family have spent all our lives doing the right thing, not cheating, not defrauding the government, not committing any crimes. And here he is... has done just about everything on the list... and continues to get away

It angers me... I am helpless... I want to change the world
I am unable to say "Chalta hai what the f-- do I care? I live over seas and  I am going to let India go to hell"

I am frustrated by the complete lack of maturity in many young people in towing his line... I worry for India... I worry for the country..

Bottomline... I cant do a thing

Giving myself a break from releasing my anger, will help me put things in perspective

Thank God I didnt live during the times Indian emporors were selling the country to Mughal invaders or the British. This is equally bad... but I am powerless. We are handing a greedy, selfish, thankless, narcissistic world to my kids and all other kids.

Jumping on the Kalam bandwagon to earn brownie points one day, and on another day glorifying a killer... I just dont belong in these times. I dont get it... its all so dishonest and insincere😭

nisha the judgement of a judiciary system might not be a yardstick to measure the sins any person has committed 
its ruled by two good orators - the lawyers and the one who can present the better argument gets away...its a game and sadly it rules lives
but plz believe that whoever it might be suffers for every wrong they do...conscience kills them everyday too

dont just look at the india that blindly follows somebody...look at the brighter side...at kids who define the country now...my country has many ignited minds and i dont think a persons trait of fandom would make a difference to the maturity in many kids who form the future of the country

yes we are handing a terrible world to the kids...but they are growing with it and they will learn to fight it and survive

dishonesty - i agree...i have no clue what would make anybody want to lie as much as it would affect the life of many

sorry cant continue on any conversations i started
i take a leave
ignore the nnsense i spoke if its irritating 😊
Originally posted by NSB7

she isnt innocent
i agree

she thinks of bala as her family...as her own...more than she would accept a few months old husband
bala is like appa to her...i agree she is at fault...not thinking beyond her excitement of the moment
but she isnt looking at these two things the same way...the dude and her equation is because she doesnt want her love to be looked at as the greed for money

and the thing with bala is her ignorance to see boundaries and draw lines...she thinks of him as her own

I agree she wants to do good...But it is not always good to be in ur own bubble claiming to be innocent...her innocence also hurts others...a little perception is needed...i mean shudnt u try to understand people close to you ???

This is not the first case with bala...

similarly she very well knows that the dude doesnt like her claiming it as his house/wealth...u spend ur money, dont ask from him...al this is fine...but a little perception that he gets hurt when she openly talks the home as his ??? infact she knows that but repeatedly does the same...
Originally posted by SparkleV

i love really love this😳
good catch rey👏