Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 45

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Harshita.

Heyy Pritee...🤗
I love reading nd posting quotes...😳..
Me n chotti Namratha??...no...
I am not even 1 wat she is...
She is the sweetest person here...n I admire her...
But am glad if am able to bring smile on ur face through my posts...😛

no choti
im just a usual girl :)
manu is right...u are unique
dont let somebody else be "the best and i can never match upto them" u should look at outdoing yourself and everybody else each day

ok guys

bye

have a goodnight 
a life lost might be the most painful thing ever...but dont loose your life in crying over a loss...who left taught u a lot..cherish that and keep moving ahead

sorry if this hurtanybody

take care ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Has anyone watched the movie 'I am Kalam'..?
Its one of the best movies I have watched till date...
Must watch...
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice review Namrata.
Hope you had peaceful darshan with your dadaji.
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: NSB7

no choti

im just a usual girl :)
manu is right...u are unique
dont let somebody else be "the best and i can never match upto them" u should look at outdoing yourself and everybody else each day

ok guys

bye

have a goodnight 
a life lost might be the most painful thing ever...but dont loose your life in crying over a loss...who left taught u a lot..cherish that and keep moving ahead

sorry if this hurtanybody

take care ðŸ˜Š

True but how can I ever match you when u keep gettin better n better everyday??😉🤣🤣
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 i have seen a lot of folks so perceptive of the needs of others trying every which way to ease the suffering of others yet suffering in the process...The recipient of their attention and largesse maybe egoistic MCP(read folks like Bala) they are too stereotypical  so anything they do gets nodded...Vandu the more admirable of the two...patient tolerant reaching out...her needs get brushed under the carpet by a spineless husband who wears the hat of a dutiful husband. He borrows II's money her car and ya he may have established the bond of sister with II ...what we have seen as the story has unfolded is a typical middle class male...
The Dude on the other hand to all appearances seems aloof and detached...he is as caring and reaches out just like his lady love...She is verbose... his actions speak louder...
I wonder if Appa or Bala will genuinely reach out like Sam Dad Tan II or the Dude. I see in Appa and Bala the Typical Indian mail of the previous century while  you see a difference in Vandhu Sam Dad Tan II or the Dude...Paati and Tatha but for their blind eye to Ambala Anna seem more humane than Bala
Whatever be the gift for Shatabdhi there will be jibes and taunts...R&B will be spared but not the iyer sisters
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Mano and Nouf thank you for the encouragement
moonwearer thumbnail
Nams missing your effervescence :) Dont bury yourself in Deployment plans like II that you dont have time to hang out with us:)

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SparkleV

Terrorist attacked Punjab (gurdaspur) police station...live bombs found...and this news... Such a bad day!

😭
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
namru nice da...
we all hav a bit of II in each one of us...that makes her so relatable...

and another thing is that she would hav felt more normal if she was married to sree.sree appears more natural or human to her.but a life with rnb is like a dream...she would b feeling out of the world most of the time.what a life she expected for her,all went upside down in the last november...

still she cant find a reason why she was being selected or she got such a chance when for her,her akka or amma deserved everything the best!!
i will never get an answer if i get such a life...(well,who cares for an answer?i will take it as God's pact with me n will live peacefully with mine!no time to waste!! 😉Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"DONT DECLARE HOLIDAY ON MY DEATH, INSTEAD WORK AN EXTRA DAY, IF U LOVE ME"- DR. APJ Abdul Kalam

He took only two days of leave in his whole career that is on his parents death day..